May Creature Suggestion: Esty

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 April 2019 at 7:09 AM

Esty

About the egg:
Esty eggs are formed from leftover slime mixed in with a Yazan's ink. The egg constructs itself by sealing the slime together with the ink absorbed. Splotches of colors appear on the egg. They can be any color but pink, blue, purple and yellow are most common colors. For some unknown reason, a part of the eggshell breaks and black goo flow out of the crack. Touching the goo with bare hands is extremely dangerous, as your skin will start peeling off instantly.

About the creature:
Esty are basically the blob artists of Ark. They love to paint and color, but not with a paintbrush or anything that resembles one. In order to paint, they bounce, roll or any other movements as their bodies contain colored ink. They can shift their color to any other color, but the splotch of black ink that is on their right side of their face, will stay the same color. Their bodies also contains some type of acid that they can eject with their 'paint'. You might think that Estys are tired most of the time due to their sleepy expression, but they are actually very energetic. Estys will stick themselves to a plant and drain most of it's life force, but they will take a seed and plant it elsewhere. Estys love fruit, especially passion fruit. Do not disturb Estys while they are eating, they will attack you. When Estys hatch, it is more likely for them to be light pink, but in some cases, they can be silver. Silver Estys are more hostile, but other than that, they share the same behavior. Estys have a 1% chance that they will be silver. They dislike mercury and lead. The SAR center has been unsuccessful in catching one as it camouflages whenever a stranger tries to go near it.

Availability:
Available

Habitat:
Unknown

Weight:

Obtained From:
Cave

Length:
0.1 m

Esty Art: https://imgur.com/gallery/zHZar7w

This is my first creature suggestion, cut me some slack.

Deleted • 12 April 2019 at 8:20 AM

@asrieldreemurr
Omg i.love it
I want one
You did awesome

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 April 2019 at 10:15 AM

@loveyoumore thanks!

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 12 April 2019 at 11:08 AM

@asrieldreemurr what a cute little blob 😃 such a great idea 😃

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 12 April 2019 at 12:56 PM

@asrieldreemurr
cute baby blob!!! 😃 me like.

Deleted • 12 April 2019 at 6:02 PM

@asrieldreemurr you are very welcome

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 April 2019 at 6:29 PM

@sybil_howlett @wild_wonders Thank you both!
Oh, I've added more info on the Esty

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 15 April 2019 at 12:32 PM

@asrieldreemurr I like the new info about the cute blob 😃

Female
23 posts

nooget_galaxy • 15 April 2019 at 6:57 PM

@asrieldreemurr

awww so cute uwu

Male
326 posts

seraph • 15 April 2019 at 8:29 PM

I am ALWAYS in for a blobby/slimy creature! They look so friendly and I would love to own one IRL TTuTT
Your art is just as lovely! Full support to this

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 16 April 2019 at 2:31 AM

@asrieldreemurr awww its sop cute 😸 i like cute creatures.

Female
301 posts

zircon • 8 June 2019 at 10:32 PM

@asrieldreemurr
This little guy is quite cute! 😃

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 June 2019 at 10:35 PM

@zircon Thank you!