Soul Eater RP

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 May 2019 at 4:43 PM

If you watched the anime Soul Eater you know what this is about. You don't need to watch it though.

In the world of Soul Eater, there are basically classes of humans. First, there are weapons, people that can shift into weapons of many sorts(ex. katana, flamethrower, scythe). There are Meisters, or technicians that wield the weapons. Some meisters have special powers like soul-wavelengths(sending soul wavelengths into someone else as an attack), and Soul perception(seeing souls, useful for tracking). Weapons and Meisters usually pair up with one person from each class, but there are some exceptions(two weapons one meister, and the uncommon one weapon two meisters). The soul lengths of the Weapon and Meister have to match up to team together. Weapons and Meisters train at Death Weapon Meister Academy(DWMA), to prevent another Kishin(a creature that posseses a madness wavelength) from rising. There are two classes, NOT(Normally overcome targets) where students train to control their powers, and EAT(Especially Advantaged Talent) where students are sent out to hunt pre-Kishin. For the sake of this roleplay, everyone will be in EAT though. Another race in Soul Eater are witches, individuals who possess a great deal of power and are based off a certain type of animal(ex. raccoon, cat). They are usually aligned with chaos and have their own council, but their are exceptions and witches that act by themselves. They are enemies with DWMA.

We will start roleplaying when the characters go to EAT and start to create partnerships.

Rules:
No forcing anyone to be your partner
No killing someone else's character without their permission
Keep it PG-13
No swearing
No controlling someone else's character
No being over powered(must have some weakness)
Characters over age 10 please
No over 5 characters to each person
Thanks! 😊

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race(weapon, meister, witch, human(if weapon put sort of weapon)):
Personality:
History:
Appearance or link to image:
Special Abilities(optional):
Fears/weaknesses:
Strengths:
Other:

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 9:08 AM

@shadowdragon28 I'll join!
Name: Luna Griffin
Race(weapon, meister, witch, human): Witch
Personality:

Hi.

Luna is mainly cool, calm and usually the one who does all the planning. But sometimes, when she gets really angry....just...don't get on her bad side. She is really smart and loves to write spells and stories. Potion-making is another one of her favorites along with reading. She barely interacts with anyone but if you befriend her, she will kill for your safety.

History: Her only sister was killed by another witch. Her parents are unknown
Appearance or link to image: Black hair and black bangs covering her red and white eyes. Wears a black robe and dress. Grayish boots.
Special Abilities(optional): Can read others minds, has unusual speed and endurance
Fears/weaknesses: Lead and Mercury. She hates them so much that she'll blast them, cramped spaces
Strengths: Can and will use magic book, aura that makes people feel safe but vulnerable, can sense people's weak points, Has two stone daggers
Other: Hates other witches

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 May 2019 at 12:46 PM

@asrieldreemurr
Accepted! 😊

Name: Nyssa Horvath
Race(weapon, meister, witch, human): Weapon(sword)
Personality: Lazy, slacker, protective of friends, trustful, loyal
History: Nyssa comes from a family of weapons. She wanted to live a normal life as a human, but was forced to attend after she became a danger to normal people(randomly shifting limbs). She passed NOT level as a lone weapon one month ago.
Appearance or link to image: brown hair, hazel eyes, wears sweatpants usually
Special Abilities(optional):
Fears/weaknesses: not being enough, disappointing people, hates fire and heights
Strengths: athletic for a weapon, can fight by herself
Other: looking for a meister

Name: Alicia Palleshen
Race(weapon, meister, witch, human): Meister
Personality: tries to be tough, closed off, loyal
History: Was orphaned onto the streets, stole things by using soul wavelength, taken in by DWMA to stop causing trouble
Appearance or link to image: black hair, purple eyes
Special Abilities(optional): soul wavelength blasting
Fears/weaknesses: being cast of into the streets again, scared of the dark, being useless, scared of witches, long ranged attacks
Strengths: agility, hand to hand combat
Other: carries around a pocket knife just in case

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 12 May 2019 at 6:36 PM

Name: Jessika Mistletoe
Race(weapon, meister, witch, human(if weapon put sort of weapon)): Weapon (CrossBow)
Personality: She is is a little snobby and rude. But she stands out when near her siblings and friends.
History:Them and their Siblings lost their parents when walking to their small cottage at night.
Appearance or link to image: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171770173271340316
Special Abilities(optional): S h e can turn into a crossbow?
Fears/weaknesses: She is afraid of shooting a poor innocent creature also with innocent human.
Strengths:
Other:

Name: Erik Mistletoe
Race(weapon, meister, witch, human(if weapon put sort of weapon)): Meister
Personality: He is rough towards everybody and always leaps into trouble even if the person he caused trouble with is stronger then him.. He is quite friendly though.
History:Them and their Siblings lost their parents when walking to their small cottage at night.
Appearance or link to image: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/455637687292283935
Special Abilities(optional): He can shoot an arrow from a crossbow quite far.
Fears/weaknesses: He is afraid of water. More like giant waves Of ocean, deep lakes. He is also afraid Of the dark.
Strengths: He can
Other:

Name:Chase Mistletoe
Race(weapon, meister, witch, human(if weapon put sort of weapon)):Human
Personality: Chase is protective around his younger siblings. E v e n If he is the only human from his siblings.
History: Them and their Siblings lost their parents when walking to their small cottage at night.
Appearance or link to image: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366128644679845793
Special Abilities(optional): He is quite fast for running, But the fastest he ran when being chased by a rabbit.
Fears/weaknesses: He is afraid of Rabbits and Bunnies. Those fluffy paws and body *SHIVER*
Strengths:
Other: He is the oldest of his siblings from the Mistletoe Family

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 May 2019 at 7:21 PM

@shadowdragon28
I'll join. I will make a meister and weapon. I've never watched the show so I might have a lot of questions.

I will try to get my characters up tomorrow.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 May 2019 at 10:26 PM

@pretzel
Accepted!

@bgunny
Ok, I look forward to rp with you! 😊

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 9:52 AM

Here are my characters. I hope they are okay. If there is anything wrong with them please tell me.

Name: Alina Sylvia
Nickname: Lina
Race: Weapon (Katana)
Personality:

Hi! I'm Alina, the cheerful weapon!

Alina always has a smile on her face. Nothing seems to make her upset, although she does have her secrets. She is a very sweet and cheerful girl. As soon as you tell her your name, she considers you a friend. She is a chatterbox and will talk all day if she could. She acts a few years younger than her real age. Some people find her annoying while others just think she's cute. Hardly anyone takes her seriously, but she does have her moments where she can get serious and give good advice. She loves to read and learn new things. She also really loves flowers. She is actually very good at gardening. Her most favorite thing is food, especially peaches. If you give her a peach, she will stick by you forever.

History:

Alina was raised in a small town. She lived on a house with a lot of land with a forest nearby. She was the youngest of 6 other children, the only girl. Since there were so many other children, she was often ignored by her parents and siblings. There was one person in the family who spent a lot of time with her. It was the eldest brother in the family, Cam. They did a lot of things together. Cam read her stories, helped her garden, and went to pick the peaches that grew near their house. He also was the one who taught her hand to hand combat. Cam was a weapon (and a really good one). He was the only one in their family besides Alina. They helped encourage each other. When Alina was ten, Cam was killed on the job. Alina was devastated, but she promised her brother she would work hard and be just as good a weapon as he was.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/489203578255066488/
Special Abilities: None
Fears/weaknesses: She's scared that she won't be good enough. She hates spiders and other creepy bugs.
Strengths: She knows hand to hand combat.
Other:

Name: Nikolaus Paige
Race: Meister
Personality:
Leave me alone.

Nikolaus is a very cold and reserved person. He likes to be alone and tries to avoid others as much as possible. He doesn’t work well in groups. He doesn’t trust others, only himself. He is extremely unforgiving. You make one wrong move; he’ll never look at you the same again. He doesn’t talk much either. He’ll only talk if he feels the need. If it’s not important, like say you want to talk about tomorrow, he won’t. He is probably one of the most serious kids you’ll ever meet. He never takes time for fun and his mind is always on the job. People trust him to get his job done, but they don’t trust him to be a good friend. Nikolaus is good at writing and drawing. He loves the night. He also really loves it when it's raining. The thing he loves most though is when it's night and raining. He says it's really peaceful and quiet.

History:
Nikolaus used to be very kind and loving. He lived in a small home with his two parents and two younger twin sisters. His mom was always working and when she wasn’t working, she was resting. His dad was abusive. Nikolaus grew close with his sisters, Katherine and Jennifer. He called them Kate and Jenny. He took them places away from the house as much as possible. When he was 12 and Kate and Jenny were 8, their mom died in a car accident. He took his siblings and ran away. They lived on the streets for a year. They encountered a witch. Nikolaus barely got out of that fight with his life. Unfortunately Kate and Jenny were killed. He was taken into the DWMA that same year.

https://www.pinterest.es/pin/540150549043658488/
Special Abilities: Soul-Wavelength
Fears/weaknesses: He is scared of being hurt again. He gets headaches when things get too loud and crazy. He hates girls, especially if they are younger than him; they remind him of his sisters.
Strengths: He is athletic and knows how to fight. He is also very stealthy.
Other: He hates witches. He always keeps a dagger with him.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 May 2019 at 1:29 PM

@bgunny
Your profiles are great! Accepted!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 1:31 PM

@shadowdragon28
Thank you!

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 May 2019 at 1:37 PM

@asrieldreemurr
@pretzel
@bgunny

(We will start when the characters enter the DWMA)

Nyssa groaned as she walked through the halls of the DWMA. She hated school. Why couldn't she just go to her apartment and play some video games while eating potato chips. She was not ready for EAT, but her professor had told her to.

Alicia speed walked through the halls, making eye contact with anyone who dared. She would have to stay out of trouble though. First day and she already had detention.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 3:31 PM

Alina~
I walk through the halls. I waved at everyone I pass by. "Hello, I'm new here," I say, repeatedly. I was super excited. Finally, I was following my brother's footsteps. I was going to try my hardest to be just as good as him. That meant I was going to have to work hard. Of course, I would make sure to have some fun. I continue to walk until I realize that I don't really know where I'm going. Well, I do know where I was going. Obviously I was going straight, but I wasn't sure where I was supposed to go.

Nikolaus-
I walk down the halls, making sure to look straight and ignore everyone around me. I had an unfriendly look on my face. I didn't want anyone to stop and say hello. I honestly didn't really want to be here. I'd prefer just to work solo, but I was here so I would try my best. Besides, the DWMA was an enemy of witches. At least there was that.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 May 2019 at 4:22 PM

Nyssa looked around. She was sure this hallway lead to her class. If not she would have an excuse to ditch and hangout with her friends. But her parents would kill her. At least I can dream, she thought. She speed walked past a boy who seemed like he had a vendetta against the world. Geez, I sure hope he's not in my class, Nyssa thought as she half sprinted to beat the bell.

Alicia scoffed at everyone's excited and nervous faces as they scurried to their respective classrooms. It wasn't such a big deal to be here. A student was shoved to the ground by others in a haste to get to their class. She sidestepped the rookie, leaving only a disgusted snort of, "Newbie."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 May 2019 at 5:43 PM

Luna was already in class, reading a book. She put it down as soon as the first person arrived. Her white and red eyes followed them, making the student feel uncomfortable.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 6:13 PM

Alina~
I stop and ask for directions to my class. "Thank you! I was lost," I say. I set out on my way. I walk into my classroom and smile at everyone. I wave at the two people already in the room. "Hello, nice to meet you," I say.

Nikolaus-
I walk to my classroom and step in. I pass by a girl who seems really happy an excited. "Hi! I'm Alina! It's nice to meet you!" she says. I nod at her and find a place to sit down as far away from her as possible.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 May 2019 at 6:28 PM

(Is Luna hiding as a witch in the DWMA? Because the DWMA are enemies of witches)
Nyssa slumped into class and immediately tried to pick the farthest seat possible from the front of class. This way she might be able to pass for working while she slept. Her way was blocked by a tough looking girl. "This is my seat." Nyssa sighed. It was to early for confrontation. "Geez, chill out. You can have the seat."

Alicia watched the other girl walk away with satisfaction.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 May 2019 at 7:39 PM

.The Mistletoe siblings quickly rushed walking together then splitting.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 May 2019 at 1:26 AM

@shadowdragon28 (Yes)
Luna stays silent and scans the other students.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 May 2019 at 3:26 PM

A sudden thump was heard outside the hallway as a tall man with stitches walked in. "Hello, class. I am your new professor, Dr. Franken Stein(He's actually a real character.
Nyssa frowned. The teacher seemed a bit odd. Like, honestly who had that many stitches.
Alicia glared at the new teacher. Of all the professors, why him?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 May 2019 at 5:50 PM

This teacher......Luna felt as if he was born with the stitches.....

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 May 2019 at 6:34 PM

Alina~
I smile when the teacher walks in. “Hi, I’m Alina,” I say. “What are we going to learn today? I’m so excited. I’ve been waiting for this for, well, forever.”

Nikolaus-
I stare at the teacher, feeling surprised by how many stitches he had, but keeping a neutral expression.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 14 May 2019 at 7:06 PM

.Jessica just thought. .``He looks like a literal frankenstein.``. Jessica had thought.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 May 2019 at 9:28 PM

(Anyone can control the teachers)
"Today, since you are beginners, we are sadly not going to be dissecting something." The professors creepy grin widened. "I will save that lesson for later. This first week you are going to be choosing your partners. Now, go mingle." Franken Stein pulled out some tools and focused his glare on the exotic bird that sat in front of him.

Nyssa shivered. She looked at the rest of her classmates. Who would let her have some fun?

Alicia smirked. She was much higher of a level than the rest of her classmates, and didn't need a partner to slow her down.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 May 2019 at 1:27 AM

Willow sat there, just waiting for one of her classmates to ask her to be their partner. She looked back to her book.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 May 2019 at 11:45 AM

Alina~
I raise my hand. “So, how does it work? Do we go around and ask people to be our partner or is there something special we have to do?” I ask. I look around at the other students wondering which one I should partner with.

Nikolaus-
I didn’t want a partner. I could do just fine on my own. I bring out my drawing notebook and start to work on my latest sketch. It was an owl. Hopefully, the kids would see my disinterest and wouldn’t ask me to be their partner.

(His drawing looks something like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/507429083001404058/

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 May 2019 at 3:47 PM

"Well," Professor Franken Stein said, "you students need to pair up and test your compatibility levels. If you and your chosen partner are not compatible, the meister will not be able to wield the weapon without being burnt, or dropping the weapon. Your soul wavelengths need to be in sync."
Nyssa looked over the other kids, walking around the classroom. On the way she bumped into the unfriendly boy by accident.
Alicia sighed and rested he head on the table. She felt a ominous presence and slowly turned around. "You need to find a partner, Alicia, Sid(another real teacher) says that you need to pair up, or you are going to be failed in this class." Alicia froze. She couldn't be cast out. "Yes..sir," Alicia forced out and looked over her classmates again.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 15 May 2019 at 3:56 PM

.Jessica looked around. ``Compatible?``.

.Erik looked around.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 May 2019 at 5:46 PM

Luna closes her book and stands up. She stares directly forward.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 May 2019 at 6:37 PM

Alina~
"Okay, so how do you do that?" I ask.

Nikolaus-
I make an accidental mark in my drawing when the girl bumps into me. I wouldn't be able to erase the mark. I give her a cold and unreadable look. I hope she goes away. Her eyes remind me of Jenny's.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 May 2019 at 8:49 PM

"You need to try and work together to see if your soul wavelengths match. The meister and weapon should run a trail together and see if they are successful. Oh, and once you choose your partner you can either live in a dorm or with them," Professor said.
How friendly, Nyssa thought. "Woke up on the wrong side of bed?" she asked.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 May 2019 at 1:28 AM

Luna tries forms herself a soul wavelength. She successfully forma it.