Easy giveaways bc I'm bored

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 12 June 2019 at 6:50 PM

@daikirai

It does! 😱 I remember back then when I was super into Pokemon that I actually want to "catch them all", and it goes the same with Eggcave as well. xD All the creatures on here are so cool, beautiful, and adorable 😊

43 posts

djsprinkles • 12 June 2019 at 7:18 PM

one of my favorite creatures is a yazan and stage 2 is my fav

Female
467 posts

christine13531 • 12 June 2019 at 11:20 PM

@Daikirai First of all, thank you so much for hosting this giveaway... it warms my heart seeing all these kind users giving back to the Egg Cave community ^^
My favourite creature might be the Tine's second or third stage; I simply can't choose ^^" (call me a commoner if you will, but I can't help loving the Tine like everyone else β™‘)
As if I wasn't not indecisive enough, I fancy all the creatures in your trade lot equally... but I'd prefer if I receive a creature that isn't frozen in its egg stage since I love seeing them grow up =3

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 12 June 2019 at 11:34 PM

@daikirai
Not gonna lie, haven't been great >.> But hopefully will be better soon
I hope you've been well as well c:

Female
472 posts

flakes • 13 June 2019 at 10:09 AM

@daikirai hope you've been doing well 😊 so many old users from then have sadly quit or just aren't active anymore

156 posts

warghost141 • 13 June 2019 at 10:37 AM

@daikirai
yeah I agree it dose look creepy still been trying to guess what its breed is lol

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 June 2019 at 3:59 PM

@daikirai
Thanks for this giveaway! 😊
My favorite creature is the Biwo, 4th stage.(I like wolves)
The creatures in your lots are great! My favorite is the Vleermus though, with Trinoceros next and then Dianesia.
Thanks!

Female
196 posts

gumiho710 • 13 June 2019 at 4:17 PM

@daikirai

Thank you for hosting this! πŸ˜ƒ I have a hard time choosing between the Foo and Balrogipuwet but I really like the Balrog's 2nd stage! My favorites in the lot are the Vleermus and Dianesia ❀️

367 posts

kudo • 14 June 2019 at 12:00 AM

@daikirai thank you so much for doing this giveaway! the creature on top of my wishlist is literally a chamillion (fav stage would be 2) so i was so flipping excited to see that you were doing a giveaway haha (if this is still going?) the other creatures aren't on my wishlist, but they look pretty cool haha
i'm literally just fond of shiny stuff omg and i love chameleons so ^^" i also love the tamsi, like can you imagine of those little guys rolling around in real life asfdfdjdbvj im sorry im weird ^^"

Male
83 posts

smithbob6 • 14 June 2019 at 3:52 AM

@daikirai hey there bud it's been a while I remembered you as @yogurt and actually didnt know this was your account and wow have you accomplished a lot on it and my favorite creature by far is duckbeak in child stage it is just so cute lols bud I like a lot of them such as biwo and nym in child stage too thank you so much for doing this give away as I actually collect all St.pattys Day creatures and need a dianesia for my collection so it would be great if I could get it and I really like the trinoceros though so first dianesia egg then trinoceros and it's cool to see you on again I dont know if you are on regularly I'm on pretty spotty lols thanks again

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 14 June 2019 at 6:55 AM

@daikirai My favorite creature is probably the Lovart, last stage. Thank you for hosting this ^^
My top pick is Vleermus followed by the Dianesia

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 14 June 2019 at 7:03 AM

@daikirai woah how generous of you! my favourite is first stage miros as I adore elephants

top 3 picks 😊
1. Trinoceros (on my wl)
2. Dianesia
3. Chamillion

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 14 June 2019 at 10:05 AM

@daikirai
Thanks for having this. You are very kind. I think my favorite creature would be the Clocat 2nd stage.

Top 3 picks ❀️

1. Trinoceros
2. Chamillion
3. Dianesia

Female
659 posts

eschla • 14 June 2019 at 10:53 AM

@daikirai Thank you for doing this 😊

My favorite from your trade is the beautiful last stage dianesia ❀️

Female
61 posts

yukiyuno • 14 June 2019 at 11:36 AM

@daikirai
Thanks for hosting this giveaway. My favourite creature is the Viranov, and my favourite stage would be the first stage. Top three favourite from the lot would be the egg stage Dianesia, Vleermus and the Trinoceros

Female
864 posts

sprite • 14 June 2019 at 1:09 PM

@daikirai

Don't need anything but glad to see you still have Lovable 😊

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 14 June 2019 at 1:46 PM

@daikirai

Thank you for the opportunity, this is really kind of you. One of my favorite creature is the Fourbon, I really like the design of it, and the 1st stage is super cute. 😸

Female
431 posts

daikirai • 14 June 2019 at 3:53 PM

Here are your winners! Thanks everyone for participating it was fun. Maybe I’ll do more later. ;D sorry I didn’t get to respond to everyone haha today was the last day so just wanted to finish it before i forget whoops. I definitely read and looked at every creature mentioned though. 😊 really helped me learn about the new creatures!

I’m glad everyone got their first pick. Somehow it ended up like that haha

Ps if you have any of the common eggs on my wishlist or something little would be cool if you offered those on the trades LOL if not all good. Offer whatever πŸ˜ƒ

@thedarkarcher hehe my fav animals are elephants so you get first place LOL. 😊 this egg is not frozen btw. Trade #928571
@sparklefox I really loved all those creatures you mentioned! Cute creatures are sometimes over rated xD you get the chamillion! Trade #928570
@dcmaster dragons are cool and worms/caterpillars are cool! You get the dianesia! You can choose either the adult or the egg since I got many of both. The eggs are all frozen though I checked ☹️ sorry! I’ll make the trade once you tell me which one you want.
@skyfall4 I like the lyrapex you mentioned! And it’s cool how you also read the backstories haha makes me want to read them now too. 😊 the Vleermus is yours. I’ll make a trade in a bit! Trade #928572
@shadowfaxe the orciel is great! Especially the first stage. 😊 you get the dianesia! You can choose adult or the frozen egg. 😊 I’ll make the trade once you tell me which one you want.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 14 June 2019 at 4:18 PM

@daikirai oh wow i entered this on my break mainly for fun i cant believe i actually got first place 0_0 oh wow im so shocked and happy rn 😊. Thanks so much for your generous and loving giveaway it means so much and i know that each person who has won or not will feel the same ❀️ i absolutely love elephants i even have an elephant collection on @elephants that has taken an unbelievable amount to run lol ❀️

Male
682 posts

decay • 14 June 2019 at 5:45 PM

@daikirai

HEY! OMG THANKS SO MUCH! ^~^

I never got the ping for some reason?

I would love a last stage one c: so I could rebirth it

( changed it sorry! XD)

Female
431 posts

daikirai • 14 June 2019 at 5:49 PM

@dcmaster Trade #928582 here!!! 😊

@thedarkarcher np

Female
659 posts

eschla • 14 June 2019 at 6:05 PM

Congrats to all winners πŸ˜ƒ

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 14 June 2019 at 6:50 PM

@daikirai - Thank you so much, honestly!! I never expected to actually win this. Thank you again for hosting this giveaway, and congratulations to all of the other winners. Have a nice day!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 14 June 2019 at 10:38 PM

@daikirai thx for doing this, but I find it odd why you picked the winners based on their favorite creatures, which utterly crushed some people's chances of winning, if you didnt like their favorite. Just saying, but yeah, thanks

Female
1,492 posts

froot • 15 June 2019 at 4:37 AM

@daikirai O_o Woahhhh I never expected to win this because I never win anything xD

Thanks for being so generous ❀️

I'd like the egg stage if that's okay. Thank you so much ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 15 June 2019 at 11:17 AM

@daikirai
OMG I didn’t exprct to win- my luck is actually so bad these days, plus finals are coming up x3

Thank you so much!!! 😱 And thank you for doing this! ❀️

Female
431 posts

daikirai • 15 June 2019 at 11:53 PM

@shadowfaxe haha enjoy! I sent you a transfer. Didn't find out about those until yesterday LOL

@skyfall4 good luck on your finals!!