Tine RolePlay!

in Roleplaying

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 4:47 PM

This roleplay is for tine owners only! Remember to join the Tine Club I am creating! Roleplay by Isis and Balletninja! ENJOY! 😊

Tips:
1 sentence lines are boring, so try descriptive sentences!

Rules:
1.) No God mode (controlling other characters)
2.) Isis and Balletninja are the Monitors of this story!
3.) Up to 2 tines per session!
4.) Have fun and be nice!
5.) NO KILLING OTHERS PLAYERS! You may kill your own if you have more than one tine!
6.) Be realistic 😊

@Isis your turn!

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 10 April 2011 at 5:04 PM

@balletninja 😋
*NOTE: if my English is bad it's because of the fact that I'm Dutch :$*

Since the very first generation, Tines have always had a secret: every Tine gets it's "power of love" from a box with Valentine chocolates witha special secret ingredient. Without that box, Tines get weaker and weaker, and they can't use their loving powers anymore, untill they die ☚ī¸ The box is hidden at a secret place. But yesterday, a disaster happened: All the Tines in Eggcave started to get weaker. Melani the Tine discovered that the box is gone! So Melani called all the Tines to find out what happened. YOUR Tine must help too! There is only one hint. It's a note. It says: "MWAHAHA, AS SOON AS THE TINES ARE DEAD I HAVE THE POWER OF LOVE!! And with that special power, I can DESTROY THE WORLD!! Valentine greetings from.... Miss D..."

OH MY, WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?????
WE HAVE TO SOLVE THIS!

xD

*Valentia comes around* Hey,I'm very good at finding hints! So I'll be the hint-leader! As soon as I find something, I'll let the other Tines know!
First we have to find out who Miss D is, so we must go to the archives! 😱

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 5:08 PM

*Melani sniffs the air with her superior chocolate sniffing snout* "I don't quite understand, it was in this exact spot yesterday. Near the edge of the forest in Bob's (Tim's Brother) Chocolate factory!" All the tines could never die! This couldn't be happening. "Any finger prints?" She inquired to the detectives.

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 5:14 PM

*--Twittle-- Comes Out* HI! I Feel Great! *Sees Random Fingerprints Everywhere* I Guese That Answers Melanis Question! Hehehe!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 5:17 PM

*Melani runs over to the finger prints* Of course, they belonged to terrons. Terron's were Doovoo's minions both species hated love and anything that had to do with pink. *Melani turned around to all the tines* "Everyone Code Pink! I repeat CODE PINK!" *Melani smirked* "I knew that this would happen one day."

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 5:17 PM

Hmmmmm (Is In The CSI) *Gets Out Super Gadgets* Hmmmm.... AH HA! *Points Ahead* Look! The Bridge Someone Cut The Rope! Its Up To Us!!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 5:25 PM

*Melani looks at back nervously* Oh no, no wings. "Umm Twittle we have a problem." Melani blushed. "I have no wings to fly us across!" Agapo the tine came running behind them "Ah," He said," Two lovely tines, I would love to fly you across." *Melani quavered at the thought* "Fine, but only for the chocolate." She stated matter-of-factly. He flew them across and told Melani to call him. "Oh brother, so where to know?" She asked Twittle

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 5:27 PM

*Shows Map* Were Here! 😱 I Know Who Miss D Is! *Runs!* FOLLOW MEEEEEEEE! *Arrives At A House* Is Miss Devantie! She Hastes Love! Ever Scince She Got A Divorse!! *Kicks Door Down* MISS D WE KNOW ITS YOU!! !*Sees Empty Chocolate Box On The Ground* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 5:32 PM

*Melani sniffs the chocolate box.* "No, as much as I hate miss Devantie, she is not it. She is not a doovoo nor terron." *Melani faces Miss Devantie* "Nice premium box of rasberry filled turtle dark chocolates Mam, quite hard to get. Anyways good day." *Melani faces Twittle as they are walking out* "Don't be so Brash in Naming people" *Melani scolded her* "She could have reported us to Ian"

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 5:34 PM

*Hangs Head* Sorry Lets Just Walk * Sniffs Ground As They Walk* *Picks Up Doovoo Scent!* DOOVOO!!!!! HIDE! *Hides In A Tree And Pulls Every Tine Up* SHHHHH

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 5:38 PM

*Melani perks her ears up* "Yes, I heard about them stealing it, yet I think it would be funner if we just went and chopped all their tails off!" Cackled one tall doovoo. "No, but this takes care of all of them in one sweep!" Cried another in Victory. Melani noticed how hard she was breathing. "It is kicking in." She whispered mainly to herself. "Don't attack." She said in her biggest whisper voice. *She walked over to a tasma den and told everyone (all 4 of the other tines) to camp out in there.

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 5:41 PM

*Hears The Doovoo* *Makes A Doovoo Doll* *RIPS TO SHREDS!!!* HAHAHAHAHAHHAH TAKE THAT YOU DUMB DOOVOOS!!!!!! How Bout I Rip Your HEAD Off! *Gets Shhed* Sorry I Hate Doovoos! *Curls Up Into Small Ball And Sleeps All Night* *Kicks Others In Sleep* *Talks In Sleep* TAKE THAT YOU DOOVOO!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 5:51 PM

*Melani wakes up at the small but rhythmic kicks* She is so young, then again I am also, but less naive. *She walks out the den to stretch out by the fire they sleep.* What is that sound? She wonders, the what the wings beating on air are. A Terron!

No wait it sounds more graceful, like wind on a nice day. "Hello, love." Says Agapo the tine. *Melani turns away as she blushes and scoffs at him* "You know I can not stand you, when will you come to accept that?" She said still turned away as if he is repulsive. "Ah, you see as many times as I rub you with my tail it never works." He chuckles softly as he says it. "Yeah well your tail is broken right now because the chocolates are gone, but even when we did have the chocolates it didn't work." She said annoyed by his confidence. *Melani turned around only to see two terron's putting him in a net and flying away with him* "AHHHHH!" She squealed.

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 5:55 PM

*Wakes Up* What Was That Noise! *Sees Agapo And The Terrons* *Face Turns EVIL Red* * SCREAMZ!* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *Wings Randomly Grow Out Of Back* WOAH! *Flies Up To Agapo* *Turns Invisable* *Rips Net* *Agapo Falls Out And Flies Away* *Comes Down And Wings Go Away* DID YOU SEE THAT!! THAT WAS SO COOL! Ah *Feels Back* *Faints* * Back Is Covered In My Blood Mixed With Terron Blood!*

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 6:02 PM

*Melani runs up to Agapo and puts her ear to his heart* Thank goodness. "He is fine just knocked out from the fall and probably better knocked out also." She then runs over to Twittle and gets leaves to sop up the blood. "Twittle you will be okay, alright? Do not move, we are weak as it be but now you are injured and are in serous trouble of dying."

Melani manages to hold back the tears. *She then makes all the young warrior tines move them to the den so they may heal,setting Agapo next to Twittle so they may converse when they wake up.*

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 6:07 PM

*Wakes Up With Leaves All Over Her Face* How Long Was I Out? 3 Weeks!!! Oh Gosh! I Feel... Different? Why? Terron Blood? Oh Well Time For Training! *Gets Up Weakly!* *Walks Outside* *Punches A Tree And It Falls Down!* 😱 Uhhh I Think That Im Going To Rest A Little More But IDont Want Too! (Is A Really Strong Warrior)

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 6:09 PM

*Agapo moves over to Twittle* "You think that is impressive?" He challenges. *He sweeps his tail and flowers appear across the valley and the tree is replaced* "So you know Melani well?" He asks.

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 6:14 PM

*Whispers* Were Long Lost Sisters But She Doesnt Know So Dont Tell Her. And You Think You Are Impressive! *Shows WIngs Randomly Come Out Of Back* No Other Tine Can Do This! Only Me! *Claws Turn Into Soft Flower Petals!* *Drives Claws Through Agapos Fur* You Promise Not To Tell Melani? *Whispers Into Agapos Ear* Meet Me At The Waterfall Tonight* *Blows Agapo A Kiss And It Reaches is Cheak* *Winks At Agapo*

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 6:29 PM

Agapo was puzzled at the tine. He had never felt love besides for Melani, but now he was. He must protect both of them with his own life. "Hey Ago" Melani shouted out to him. It was almost night time, and he had to go. Which one? He ran over to Melani quickly and took his dinner she had made for him to the waterfall. "Twittle?" He called for her over the sounds of the pouring water.

~another tine is joining yay!~

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 6:34 PM

"Im Here" Shouted Twittle From Below! Fly Down! * Twittle Had Gotten All Fancyed Up For Agapo She Has Washes Herself Brushed Her Fur And Even Put Very Rare Tine Make Up On!* *Talks In A Flurty Voice* Hi Agapo You Look Very Nice! (Is 2 Years Youngest Then Agapo) *Bats Eyelashes Cutely* We Should Go For A Swim! *Jumps Into Water* *Laughs Gently* This Is Fun! We Should Come Back Tommorow! Its Time For You To Go Anyway! Bye! *Kisses Gently On The Cheak* *Waves* *Is Suddenly Pulled Under The Water* *Yells* HELP! HELP!! *Bubbles Float To The Surface*

Ooo! Another Tine!!!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 6:40 PM

Agapo felt that this was wrong, everything about it. But he couldn't stop loving Twittle. He dived under to save the little tine with her make-up all washed up. Then he layed her there gently to dry in the moon light. "I have to go." He said to her unconscious body.

He had known Twittles longer and loved her even before he loved Melani, but right now he guess Twittles didn't remember him and Melani kept on growing on him. He walked in the den to see Melani sitting there, shaking in fear.

"Where is she?" Her voice quivered. "Out near the waterfall." She ran out the door to the waterfall.

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 6:50 PM

*Twittle Wakes Up* Spitting Out Water She Said Is Agapo Okay? I Knew He Rescued Me And Heard Everything He Said. *She Whispers In Melanis Ear* Sis "Yes" Melani Ansewered, I Can Feel Him All Day And How His Love Of You Keeps Growing And How He Still Loves Me. Twittle Had Tears In Her Eyes Now. And I Cant Stop Loving Him She Sobbed Into Melani's Lap. Hes The Reason That Im Strong That I Need To Solve This So He Doesnt Die! I Cant Have Him Die! *Twitle Gathered Up The Courage And She Cleaned Herself Up* * Twittle Walks Up To Agapo* I Know What You Feel I Feel You Inside And I Feel How You Love Me And Melani! While I Was Unconscious I Still Heard You.. *Tells What I Told Melani* *Whispers Into Ear* I Really Do Love You I Really Do! And You Can Never Do Anything To Change That You Are Why I Try So Hard And I Always Will Thats Why I Saved You! *Twittle Starts To Cry Again And Agapo Wipes Her Tears* *Twittle Smiles A Little When Agapo Kisses Her To Calm Her Down And She Hugs Him In Her Warm Soft Flower Petal Arms!* I Will Always Love You No Matter What Agapo!

Female
406 posts

ninja • 10 April 2011 at 6:53 PM

1 note: So many first stage tines! O_o

Conceited sniffed as yet another frantic Tine ran past him.
"Ho hum, everyone getting their bangs in a knot over this box...of very old chocolates. In fact, I doubt it even matters."

Blush stared at him. "What's wrong with you? You even saw the box when we became full Tines. of COURSE we have to help!"

Conceited smiled in his indulgent manner that made blush want to bite him. "See, see sister. This will happen no matter what we do. even if we help, it might not be enough and we would STILL be doomed!"

Blush huffed in anger and exasperation. FINE. Maybe YOU can sit here while we die off, one by one, but I shall go help!" With a single leap, she bounded off the rock in search of the other TInes hunting for the chocolates.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 6:55 PM

Agapo help small twittle in his arms and let her ride on his back while they went to the den. Melani was fixing up a berry stew, it was a rule of thumb that Tines only enjoyed sweet food.

She heard the tine jumping outside and ran out. "Hello!" She called to them.

Female
406 posts

ninja • 10 April 2011 at 6:57 PM

>>>NOTE: It's easier to read something broken into paragraphs. Much easier on the eyes. Introduce a new line every time someone speaks. Thanks!"

Blush was cautious, she didn't know how they would react to another tine. But suddenly, a sparky friendly looking Tine bobbed up to her.
"Hello!" it said.
Blush smiled shyly. "Hello! I'm Blush. I'm here to help you guys! I cant let this species die, even if my brother thinks otherwise. How can I help? I'm quite good at fighting, but I'm best at tracking!"

**also, Conceited is not helping. Blush is alone in this

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 7:01 PM

Hi Sis Twittle Said To Melani I Think Ill Skip Dinner She Said Quietly. *Twittle Hopped Off Agapos Back And Wandered Off Into The Forest* Twittle Found A Small Area Of Open Grass And Went To Work She Shreded Grass Into Letters Patterns Numbers And More! By The Time She Was Done It Said "Twittle ❤ī¸'s Agapo The Best Tine In The World" She Wished She Could Show Agapo But She Couldnt So She Cut All The Grass Into A Blur. *Twittle Walks Into The Den* Hi Guys She Said In A Dull Voice Hows Life? *Twittle Went To The Corner With Some Of The Grass She Has Carved And Made A Nest* Twittle Curled Up In Her Large Nest And Rested Listening To Melani And Agapos Conversation While They Thought She Was Asleep

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 7:01 PM

Melani had to overcome her shy feelings, it took a while to get used to people normally but she liked this new tine she had warmness emanating from her.

"I am also, we have two warriors. So you should help tons oh and I am Melani." Melani looked shyly at her feet, " And your brother is?"

Agapo and Twittle were coming to the den, fastly approaching.

** Ninja, he is tagging along so let him enjoy the ride xD
Someone post so I can do the conversation.

Female
406 posts

ninja • 10 April 2011 at 7:04 PM

Blush scoffed. "My brother is not worth mentioning. He's so FULL of himself, it's sickening. I could not get him to come. I am alone."

She felt more Tines approaching and turned to greet them. "Hello, I'm Blush. Who are you?"

**@balletninja. The whole point of Conceited is to show a darker side to narcissism. let him stay out 😊

**guys, please use paragraphs! 😸

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 7:09 PM

Agapo bowed to her and introduced himself.

Agapo saw the twinkle in Melani's eye when she saw Conceited. He had to get her back to him while Twittle was asleep. "Oh, Melani you have a cut on your arm!" Melani blushed and nodded," Yeah it was while you were at the waterfall a terron scratched me." He put his paw on it and smirked at Melani, she was so brave. Melani ooked up at him, she had actually felt feeling for him once he touched her. " Sorry you got hurt." He said and turned away to make his nest next to Twittle's.

**@Ninja No, we need guy tines! I swear I am going to eat a duckling if Agapo has to be the only one xD

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 7:12 PM

*Twittle Felt Agapo Next To Her And Felt Protect So She Drifted Off Into Sleep With Him In Her Dreams* Twittle Really Loved Agapo And Wished He Was He Mate But She Knew He Loved Melani More. While Everyone Was Asleep She Scratched A Note Into The Wall And Left To Find A Place Where She Could Greeve About Her Broken Heart