Lonely Hearts (RP) [CLOSED]

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 August 2019 at 8:49 AM

Ari-
Is that person and the wolf safe? Mystic did tell me about the other escapees.... Will they let us continue on?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 August 2019 at 8:57 AM

Dhriti~
"Do you have any need for us to be here?" I ask Knight and Emilia. I knew Oliver was uncomfortable, but I had suggested looking for the other escapees and they have found us. We might be able to help each other.

Oliver-
I start to inch away into the shadows. I wasn't going to leave Dhriti. I just wanted to get out of the group a bit.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 August 2019 at 8:59 AM

"Yes. And I require answers right away." Knight says, in some sort of intimidating robotic voice.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 August 2019 at 9:15 AM

Dhriti~
Oliver froze and started to tremble from fear. Knight hadn't intimidated me, but she had done so to Oliver. I press myself against him for some comfort. "Don't worry, cub. They won't hurt you, " I whisper. I glare at Knight. "You may ask your questions, but that doesn't mean I'll answer them. And act a little friendlier. You're scaring the boy," I reply, with a growl to my voice.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 August 2019 at 9:19 AM

AGITATION LEVELS: 49%

Knight eyes at Dhriti, before nodding curtly.

"Why are you caring for a boy? That is my question."

Emilia tilts her head in confusion.

"Have you not remember your purpose?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 August 2019 at 9:33 AM

Dhriti~
"I remember my purpose, but I don't care for it anymore. I have given myself a new purpose," I reply. "I care for Oliver because he reminds me of a lost cub. He needs me and I will help him. That is my purpose now." I hadn't meant to get close to a human so quickly, when I looked at Oliver, though, I remembered the cubs I lost. He could never replace them, but he could help me and I could help him.

Oliver-
At Dhriti's words, an unfamiliar feeling rushes into me. Was it happiness? I wasn't sure. All I knew was it felt nice to have someone looking out for me.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 August 2019 at 9:40 AM

"These emotions you are feeling are just errors in your software." Knight replies. "And I escaped because I was feeling things, that I didn't want to feel."

Emilia had a surprised look. She left because she wants to remain a machine? What about the 'I escaped because they made me horrible things' excuse?

Emilia tugs Knight's fur. "You have to stop, NOW.."

"Why? Can't you see-"

"That is an order.."

That is an order, Knight mutter quietly in her mind. That was that one word that made her feel, "emotions".

She gives Emilia a fierce look. "Fine." She says.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 August 2019 at 9:44 AM

Ari-
I gather Mystic up in my arms, trying to balance her and the umbrella. Maybe I can escape.

Mystic-
Why was Ari picking me up? Oh well.

1,478 posts

arcana • 17 August 2019 at 10:39 AM

Asteria rushes outside, planning to yell at the three figures in the rain before seeing a wolf and panther. She promptly rushes back inside and asks Sol, "Did a wolf and panther happen to escape with you? Otherwise Animal Control has a problem."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 August 2019 at 7:55 PM

Ari-
Out of the corner of my eye, I see another figure. Did that person see us?! We really need to go.

Mystic-
Ari was feeling worried. Her emotions were strong.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 17 August 2019 at 9:39 PM

Eric finally got to his apartment, letting the little fox roam in his room. He closed his door and left to get some food.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 August 2019 at 9:42 PM

Ari-
I inch away from the others, hoping to leave before they noticed.

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 August 2019 at 12:15 AM

Asteria~
Sol attempts to get outside, but his size prevents him from using the pet door. I unlock the door and grab an umbrella on the way out. Shivering in the rain, Sol tries to warm me, but his wet fur doesn't do much. I pat his head anyways and continue toward the figures, severely underdressed for the weather. Once I can see all their faces clearly, I smile awkwardly and wave hello, keeping my hand on Sol's head.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 18 August 2019 at 1:11 AM

Eric had gotten a pet bed and pet food, as well as a food dish. He set them down in his room and gotten his remote to watch T.V. He picked up the fox and laid him on his bed. 'I still haven't named him..' Eric wondered. He made eye contact with the fox.

"What's your name?"

The fox chittered.

"Let's see.." Eric looked around the room.

"Rocky?"

The fox shook his head as Eric looked at more objects in the room.

"How about 'Fox?'" Eric asked.

The fox chittered and shook his head.

Eric looked frantically around the room. He spotted his display hunter's rifle.

"Rifle?"

The fox shook his head.

"Hunter?"

The fox shook his head again.

"I know.. Calibre?"

The fox chittered and licked Eric. Eric looked at Calibre and smiled.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 August 2019 at 1:15 AM

Ari-
Why is there more people?!

Mystic-
More potential friends!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 August 2019 at 8:43 AM

Dhriti~
I watch the interaction between Emilia and Knight. I didn't consider it an error on my software. I considered it finally thinking for myself again. I dip my head to Emilia in a thank you gesture. I was glad she ended that fight.

Oliver-
I notice that Ari and Mystic were inching away to leave. I stare at her and then turn my head away. I nod slightly to let them know I'm not going to stop them. That was when I noticed the other girl. Why was there so many humans?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 August 2019 at 8:54 AM

Ari-
Oliver was letting them leave. But what about that other person?! If she did run away, the person would find it....don't think like that, Ari.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 20 August 2019 at 7:22 AM

"We have to go now..." Emilia says in a bit harsh voice. Her voice was faltering. Knight nods and follows Emilia's footsteps.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 August 2019 at 7:48 AM

Ari-
The rain had stopped. They could find shelter while it was clear.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 20 August 2019 at 8:26 AM

When they had entered her apartment, Emilia slammed the door shut as they entered.

She was fuming.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 August 2019 at 8:37 AM

Oliver-
I stand there shivering. I was all wet again. At least the people were leaving. Dhriti watches me. "Would you like to go home?" I shake my head. No, I didn't want to go home. They would panic if they saw a panther.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 20 August 2019 at 9:02 AM

"What was that?!" Emilia said, her voice raised. "That was-"
"No, don't bother answering.." Emilia says, before sitting at the couch.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 August 2019 at 2:58 AM

Ari-
I decide to start walking away.

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 August 2019 at 10:35 AM

Asteria~
I offer the only person left standing a spare umbrella I had grabbed.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 August 2019 at 2:35 PM

Oliver-
I stare at the girl before slowly taking the umbrella from her. I nod in what I hope was a thankful way and look down at the ground. Dhriti speaks for me. "Oliver thanks you. He's cold," she says.

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 August 2019 at 7:32 PM

Asteria~
I smiled and gestured to myself and Sol. "My name is Asteria and this is Sol. What's you name?" Sol stayed quiet, and stared at them both. I picked him up and let him settle.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 August 2019 at 3:47 AM

Ari-
I turn around to see another person talking to Oliver. I thought he was going away.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 August 2019 at 3:33 PM

Dhriti~
"My name is Dhriti," I reply. "It's nice to meet you." I stare at Sol in the Asteria's arms. Was he also part of Operation Heart? It seemed so. Why else would the girl be okay talking to a panther?

Oliver-
I take my eyes off the ground to look over Sol before dropping them back down.

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 August 2019 at 3:57 PM

Sol~
I stare right back at Dhriti. "So, it seems like you've gotten in an awkward situation, what with you being a panther and still wanting to stick around with this Oliver. How are you gonna figure that out?" It was confusing to me why she would want to stick around, especially when it would be so difficult. I, on the other hand, was small enough to hide in the house or pretend to be a cat.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 August 2019 at 7:28 PM

Dhriti~
I glance at Oliver who had his eyes closed now. I could tell he wasn't sure either. "I don't know, but we'll figure it out. In the end, I'm going to do what's best for him, just like I'm sure he'll do for me," I reply.

Oliver-
I reach out and grab onto Dhriti's fur. If I couldn't figure something out, she was going to leave. I didn't want that to happen. I'd run away before that happened.