Lonely Hearts (RP) [CLOSED]

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 August 2019 at 7:37 PM

Asteria~
I shifted my weight between my feet nervously, but held my hand out. "My bookshop backs into a forest and I know there's an empty apartment across the street. If you're careful, your parents probably wouldn't catch you."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 August 2019 at 7:00 PM

Dhriti~
Oliver winces at the word 'parents,' but nods eagerly. I wondered what his parents were like for him to give that reaction. "That would be great, but are you sure?" I ask.

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 August 2019 at 7:40 PM

Asteria~
"Well, as long as you don't get me in trouble, I think I can cover for you. It's not like you're living with me anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem."
Sol~
I note the "Oliver's" reaction to the word parents and his reluctance to talk. He was an odd human, perhaps even an endearing human, though I liked Asteria better, even if was in my programming.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 August 2019 at 8:01 PM

Ari-
I run into the direction where the other person came from. An apartment? She could hide there.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 August 2019 at 3:12 PM

Dhriti~
"Thank you then. Would you mind taking us there?" I ask.

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 August 2019 at 4:17 PM

Asteria~
I set down Sol and lead them about a block away to a very obscure apartment. I didn't think that even the little antiques shop's owner knew about what was above. He was the technical owner, but his memory was less than ideal. I bring them to an alleyway where the fire escape stairs led to the top of the building. "So, these are the fire escape stairs. The alarm is long dead so no one knows if you're up there or not. Some of these steps may be rusty, but it should be fine. Only use this to go in and out. There is a old man who lives in the antique shop below, so be careful about that. The stairs should be big enough for you Dhriti, just be careful. Some people skulk around in this area."
Sol~
I sniff the area. A few cats lived around here in the dumpsters.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 25 August 2019 at 8:39 AM

Emilia was silent for a moment, then suddenly felt a pang in her head. She rubs her temples in beads, to make the pain go away.

Knight observed the human, quietly. She could tell that her partner, Emilia, was in a high level of stress and confusion.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 August 2019 at 4:43 AM

Ari-
There was people around the apartment.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 August 2019 at 3:48 PM

Dhriti~
I slink over to the stairs and inspect them. "Yeah, I should be fine on them, I say. "We'll be careful. Thanks again, Asteria."

Oliver-
I hand Asteria back her umbrella. I look around. I had almost thought I heard someone. It was probably my imagination, though.

(Is it okay if Oliver and Dhriti discover Ari or do you want to keep her hidden for now?)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 August 2019 at 2:56 AM

@bgunny (You can choose)
Ari-
I back away from the building. I couldn't hide here.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 August 2019 at 10:33 AM

Asteria~
I close the umbrella and walk to the bookshop, waving goodbye. I would have to check on them later and probably would need to get them some food.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 August 2019 at 5:38 PM

Oliver-
I wave goodbye to Asteria before walking to where I heard the noise. It was the girl from earlier, Ari. I stare at her, questionably. What was she doing here?

Dhriti~
I follow Oliver and see Ari.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 August 2019 at 3:50 AM

Ari-
I seem to freeze.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 August 2019 at 10:26 AM

Oliver-
I watch Ari. I look around for Mystic. Was she around somewhere?

During~
"What are you doing here? Did you follow us?" I ask, gently so I don't scare her.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 August 2019 at 2:06 AM

Ari-
"I....I heard that there was......."

Mystic-
I pop out her coat again. "What?" I tilt my head. "Is there-oh."

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 30 August 2019 at 8:19 PM

(Oof. Haven't been online much. Anyone wanna meet? I'm getting bored .-.)

Eric walked to his kitchen from his room. As he puts bread into a toaster, Calibre tugs on Eric's pant leg. Eric ignores as he takes his piece of toast and puts it on his plate. Calibre tugs a second time. Eric ignores again. He butters his piece of toast. As Calibre tugs one more time, Eric looks down at Calibre. Eric cuts off the crust of his toast and gives it to Calibre. Calibre chittered and retreated to his bed.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 September 2019 at 3:18 PM

(@wolfspike23 Eric can meet up with Oliver if asrieldreemurr doesn't mind.)

Dhriti~
I nod at Ari to let her know to keep speaking.

Oliver-
I glance at Mystic before looking at Ari.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 September 2019 at 1:58 AM

(@bgunny sure)
Ari-
"I....I heard that there was a empty apartment here."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 September 2019 at 3:17 PM

Dhriti~
"And I'm guessing you wanted to hide out there too with Mystic?" I inquire. "It wouldn't be a problem with us if you shared it. Though, Asteria is the one who showed it to us, so we might have to ask her." I glance over at Oliver to make sure he was okay with that idea.

Oliver-
I nod my head to show my consent. I wasn't going to say no.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 7 September 2019 at 5:49 PM

(@bgunny Sure)

Eric made a clicking sound and Calibre appeared. He put on a hoodie and put Calibre inside his hoodie and headed outside. He went around, going into an alleyway. Eric let Calibre down, petting his mechanical ear. He walked down the alleyway with Calibre by his side, his mechanical eye shining in the light.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 September 2019 at 12:49 AM

Knight clearly tilts her head. "You seemed, confused.."

"Of course I am!" The human screamed.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 September 2019 at 1:01 AM

Skyre-
"O-Oh. Alright......"

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 13 September 2019 at 10:42 PM

Calibre perked up. He chittered and lead Eric towards a group of people. He saw them, looking at the other creatures. Calibre went up and sniffed them.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 2 October 2019 at 4:59 AM

Knight stares at her, before speaking again. "I'll go outside to give you time. Don't worry, I was programmed to operate stealthily."

And a she said, she left the apartment. When Knight left, she picked up a scent. It was the other test subjects' scent. She follows the scent, stealthily.