Out of Order Blog Posts?

in Problems & Bugs

152 posts

chameleon • 16 August 2019 at 12:08 AM

Hello!

Not sure if this is affecting desktop users, or if it has already been addressed somewhere else, but the last few blog posts have been showing up kinda wonky for me. Below is the order they currently show up in for me:

Aug 15th - Raffle Winners
Aug 11th - Double Feed Day
Aug 6th - Sitewide Logout
Aug 9th - Trinket Travels
Aug 14th - Guess Random Theme
Aug 16th - Square Cupcakes
Aug 12th - Cubic Coffees
Aug 7th - Pixelated Ice Pops

And then everything is ordered chronogically as usual. Again, I haven't checked yet from a desktop computer. I'm logged on through google chrome on an android phone, and haven't encountered this issue before.

912 posts

anarchy • 16 August 2019 at 12:12 AM

@chameleon I'm on desktop and mine shows up in that same order too. I actually remember getting a notification for a new post on the 14th but not seeing anything at the top of the blog where the new posts usually show up, and I guess this explains why I didn't see it.

I'm actually really glad you made this thread because I would've completely missed the new CDWCs xD

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 August 2019 at 1:24 AM

The same thing happened to me its going a bit crazy lately. I never got any notification for the cdwc pets and now ive gotten a notification for a blog that isn't their ☚ī¸

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 16 August 2019 at 3:36 AM

@anarchy @thedarkarcher @chameleon

This is odd.

I wonder how long it has been like this. The blogs are appearing but just not in the correct order as you guys have noticed. The blog released today is this one here about cupcakes. I've alerted the rest of the mod team and it'll be returned to normal soon.

As usual, if you notice anything else bonkers, submit a ticket here or write a new forum thread! Thanks for reporting this!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 August 2019 at 1:27 PM

@mastergemma thanks so much for your working on this 😊 i didn't see the blog post before so thank you for pointing out the new post 😊

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 20 August 2019 at 1:32 PM

@chameleon @anarchy @thedarkarcher @mastergemma fixed! Thanks for reporting this. Weird!

Topic closed.