Public User Galleries

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,867 posts

brookie • 12 September 2019 at 5:20 PM

Hey everyone!

I was thinking it would be cool if people could set up public galleries to organize and show collections of items by visiting a link on their user profile. It would be similar to cove lists in that you can modify them as you want and name the different collections. For example, I would definitely have collections for my "Seasonal Travels" and "Favorite Items".

Let me know what you think!

Female
574 posts

iia • 12 September 2019 at 11:22 PM

@brookie this would be pretty cool! Would people be able to see only galleries you make or also items in your strongroom and inventory?

Female
1,867 posts

brookie • 12 September 2019 at 11:23 PM

@iia Just the gallery showrooms you make public!

Female
574 posts

iia • 12 September 2019 at 11:27 PM

@brookie I always feel like it would be nice to have people be able to see unlocked items in your inventory/a gallery so if you have some csp travels uft (for example) you can send a link to your inventory (or a gallery) rather than list them all off and make the other person go to eggcavity to see what they look like.

Deleted • 13 September 2019 at 3:49 PM

@brookie

I absolutely love this idea! It bothers me a lot that you can have a proper collection only whitin a creature... it would be amazing to be able to have a collection in which you can organize your items in any way you want (for example, I'd love to start a "cat-related" collection, someone might start collecting plushies or star shaped items, and so on). 10 / 10 ❤️ Hope @Ian will take this into consideration!

Female
1,867 posts

brookie • 13 September 2019 at 3:51 PM

@wererage

Really appreciate it!

It will also make organizing and navigating items that much better as well!

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 20 September 2019 at 1:37 PM

@brookie

I think this is a great idea, it would help to organization and the stronghold isn't a very organized area and showing off items would be an awesome thing so that people can show to others what they have like they have with creatures. This is a great idea I hope it will be put into Egg Cave in the future.

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 10 October 2019 at 12:22 PM

I support this idea!!!! 😃

@ifi123 @skyfall4