I am back after long Hiatus

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 16 October 2019 at 7:27 PM

Hello!
I have been gone since 2014, but I have returned to see how this site has come along!
Would you all please tell me your favorite creature, and what you like to do on this site now? 😊
I used to roleplay all of the time here!

Look forward to meeting all of you!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 16 October 2019 at 8:47 PM

@froggytails
Holy cow! It's great to see a old face returning!
You *might* remeber me as @clbr6117 from 2013-2014. I remember seeing you around quite a bit. I *think* I might've been the one to trade you the oscoa if I remember right.
My favorite creature is a hard one to name. My 5 faves are Seiren, Pixgog, Ignis, Gobbler, Onny. Ignis was my first big dream pet.
As far as what I like to do on the site, I love creating creature suggestions still, and I'm currently working on getting one of every species! I also love to collect Species Names.

One thing to be aware of is that for the past 2 years, there has been a CSP re-release of all the CSPs from the year (so this year Jan-Dec 2019 CSPs). The CSPs that are re-released are only the 500cc ones. (like Volpe on your wishlist) So if you want and CSPs that where from earlier this year, you might want to wait to buy them for 500cc instead of getting them for more, unless you like original release month date pets.

If you have any questions about things around the site, give me a shout, I'd be happy to try to answer anything.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 October 2019 at 9:03 PM

@froggytails welcome back prairie said the gist of welcome backs stuff, but my favorite is the krusdot, I collect krusdots on @krusdot lol

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 16 October 2019 at 9:05 PM

@prairie
Yes I remember you! How have you been? 😊
Oh wow quite a change! Thanks for the info!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 October 2019 at 9:40 PM

@froggytails hello~ welcome back! I'm obviously pretty new but I love to roleplay as well 😃

I love too many creatures to decide lol

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 16 October 2019 at 9:53 PM

@froggytails
Good ta see ya around again 😊

There are two value guides. Both have some values that I/some other people don't agree with, but values are really just opinions.
I'd say ask around if ya plan to start trading so ya don't get ripped off

I'm working on one of every species minus the obnoxiously over priced ones [Macbot, Doovoo, Onny, Gobbler, Tine] Though Tine has a chance to be put in the vend machine in the future since it wasn't a CC critter. I only have 2 left to complete my goal.
My secondary goal is to have each stage of every critter since I need some other goal to not be bored on here.

Also you can do quests [turning in items and getting tokens in return for em]
And then turn in tokens for a past retired critter that wasn't exclusively in the cash shop. So take the CRWs, most of those were in the cave too and then put in the cash shop. So those CRWs have a chance to be put in the vend machine also. You have to have /all/ the tokens that are listed as the cost to take a chance. Some people got confused on that so thought I'd mention it

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 16 October 2019 at 10:47 PM

@immortalraven
It's good to see you too! 😊
What does CRW and CSP stand for?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 October 2019 at 11:05 PM

@froggytails oh, crw stands for Creature Release Week and CSP is Cash Shop Park 😸

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 16 October 2019 at 11:13 PM

@wigglytuff
Ah- thank you! ^^

Male
682 posts

decay • 17 October 2019 at 12:25 AM

@froggytails

It’s nice to see older users come back c:

My favorite creature rn is the Crimsoon which just came out xD
It’s a moon creature which is really like the moon from Majoras Mask hopefully they don’t have to redesign it for copyright reasons like the Baistay

What’s your favorite new creature? c:
I like hearing these xD

Also, usually to pass the time I work on creature profiles or travels matching and stuff like that xD
If you’re into decorating and stuff here’s the HTML type codes for Eggcave c: https://eggcave.com/forums/ecode

Lastly, I wouldn’t recommend trading your creatures immediately (if you plan on it) because of how crazy values are right now xD Also, some users take advantage of older users who don’t know creature values 😋 However, we’re always willing to help if you decide to trade c:

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 October 2019 at 12:42 AM

@froggytails sure ❤️

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 17 October 2019 at 2:25 AM

@dcmaster
The Crimsoon is really cool!
And thank you for the advice! I really love my cove still, so I do not plan on trading too many of them. I appreciate the help. ^^

Deleted • 17 October 2019 at 4:49 AM

@froggytails
Hey you! I do remember you, although I think we never talked too much... well, welcome back to EggCave! The site improved miles long! ❤️ So much it's very hard (at least for me), to pick a favourite creature - right now I'm totally in love with our newest addiction, the creepy Crimsoon!
Hope you enjoy your stay more, this time!

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 17 October 2019 at 11:53 AM

@wererage
Hi! It’s great to see you again! I remember seeing you around!
Yeah this site is looking really good!