Summer Creature Suggestion: The Slowcone

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 28 October 2019 at 4:15 PM

Hey y'all! So instead of coloring old creatures that I've already posted on the site, I decided to sabotage myself by designing a brand new ceature instead. It just be like that sometimes. ANYWAYS.

Art: shorturl.at/dyY57

About the Egg:

The egg itself is very soft and resembles a particular sweet frozen treat that is often enjoyed during the Summer. Do not confuse this egg with human food! It is very toxic to put this egg anywhere near your mouth, eyes, or nose.

About the creature:

Even though the Slowcone LOOKS like it's melting, it's actually fine. They're sleeping, believe it or not.

Honestly I can't think of much for the descriptions. i'm blanking.

But yeah thanks for checking out my boy!! #redflipflapart

Random pings:
@wererage
@dragoncollector
@wingedfox
@prairie

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 October 2019 at 4:19 PM

@redflipflap That is so adorable! I really like how it's a snail. Very creative! This should totally be a thing.

Deleted • 28 October 2019 at 4:34 PM

@redflipflap
How cute, I love the details in the colors. ❤️ As for the description, maybe they could be releated to hermicones? A bit like dragolds and youngolds? But these guys are toxic... so they'd be way more dangerous...

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 28 October 2019 at 6:20 PM

@redflipflap
Yessss, more fallen ice cream creatures. (:<
I love how it just looks like a scoop of ice cream lmao. I also really like how it gets additions to it in each stage: 2nd = sprinkles, 3rd/last = waffle cone and chocolate.

@iia

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 29 October 2019 at 9:11 PM

@wingedfox thank you!! ❤️

@wererage oooooo perhaps a relation between Hermicones and Slowcones could be a thing >.> *hint hint* eggcave team @ian *hint hint*

@prairie we love an adorable dessert tbh. and yay im glad someone else sees my thought process!! They just get better with age ❤️

Deleted • 30 October 2019 at 12:30 AM

@redflipflap wow that cool

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 1 November 2019 at 10:23 AM

@ilovehellokitty thank you so much! ❤️

Female
106 posts

darkladyinside • 27 November 2019 at 6:31 PM

I absolutely adore them!! I want one so much! I love that they're actually toxic if eaten; it's a really nice quirk to them.

Do they come in different colours? How did they come about? Or evolve?