Writing

in Entertainment

Female
106 posts

darkladyinside • 23 November 2019 at 3:59 PM

Does anyone enjoy writing stories or anything inspired by Egg Cave creatures?

I love writing SFF and I love working on worldbuilding too. I get a lot of inspiration from Egg Cave.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 12 January 2020 at 9:41 AM

@darkladyinside
What's SSF? What sort of worlds have you built that were inspired by Egg Cave? I haven't built any worlds myself as I would probably go overboard with the detail and never finish it but it would be fun to try to make one!

Female
106 posts

darkladyinside • 12 January 2020 at 10:34 AM

@mastergemma SFF = Science Fiction and Fantasy. 😊 I haven't built a whole world inspired by Egg Cave, but I get a lot of inspiration for creatures and elements of worldbuilding from Egg Cave. It is a lot of fun! If you aren't trying to write a book or something with it, a long-term world project wouldn't hurt. As long as you were enjoying it.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 13 January 2020 at 12:48 AM

@darkladyinside I've definitely had some inspiration from egg cave. but I've never done anything with it? Because in a way I want to write an egg cave themes story, hahaha.

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 January 2020 at 1:40 AM

@darkladyinside
I have made a sort of "world" based on EggCave, but I just have a lot of notes and bits. Glith's profile is the first bit of it, but I do want to polish up the other bits and post them.

Deleted • 29 January 2020 at 9:23 AM

@jlya Stories! :0

I enjoy reading stories, fanfiction mostly. Writing.. hesitant to upload.. don't want to leave people hanging. I logged into my Wattpad account recently, saw a draft from Dec 2018.. 😋

@darkladyinside

Female
2,691 posts

jlya • 29 January 2020 at 4:58 PM

@playermocha345
Thank you ❤️

@darkladyinside
I love to write, but I can't say I've gotten that much inspiration from Eggcave itself. The people and conversations I hear give me inspiration sometimes, but not really directly Eggcave related. I don't think animals are my forte. 😊