The Archives-Suggestion

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
471 posts

sandara • 7 December 2019 at 12:58 AM

I think it would be awesome if the search would be easier, sometimes I forget the name of the species and I think it is really hard to find it on the Archives.
So, my idea is to make a year and a month search, to make it easier to find the creatures.
Also, I would really like if search would accept more than one option, for exemple, search a Cash Shop creature that is from 2018.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 December 2019 at 4:18 AM

@sandara
Yes this is a great idea! Definitely needed! I’m constantly forgetting specie names and I’d like to be able to search for creatures that I may be able to obtain on my birthday! This is a great idea, worth adding!
❤️❤️❤️

Female
73 posts

dragoncrider • 7 December 2019 at 4:37 AM

@sandara This is a great idea, I like the idea of just seeing the creatures over the years. I also don't like how there are only the options of a very general categories (availability, obtainable, etc.) which doesn't particularly narrow down many creatures and a super specific search engine that sucks when you forget the name of the creature.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 7 December 2019 at 10:31 AM

@galaxyleopard
@dragoncrider
Glad you liked the idea😊
I hope they make it happen, it would make things way more easier

65 posts

cheetah • 3 April 2020 at 12:03 AM

@sandara
Adding on to this, I'd really like if there was an option to sort by order released (newest to oldest and vice versa). The option to view more than 30 creatures at a time (maybe 30, 60, and 90) would be nice as well, but the sort by release is the main thing I'd like to see added.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 3 April 2020 at 9:01 PM

@cheetah I agree, it will be a lot easier to view creatures by the order released and to view more creatures at once, 'cause sometimes I use Population Rank to search a species name when I don't have a clue of it's characteristics.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 10 April 2020 at 10:41 PM

@sandara
I think this would be a great idea! It’ll be helpful for everyone interested in trading for creatures of a certain timeframe and knowing when things were released.

Having a list of creatures based on their release date would be very cool too!