Beasts Academy Sign Ups and Discussion

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 December 2019 at 6:27 AM

@asrieldreemurr
Ugh they really are! She doesn’t look much like that though it’s just a rough picture

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 December 2019 at 6:29 AM

@galaxyleopard
I can see that.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 December 2019 at 10:21 AM

@galaxyleopard
Yeah, humans are hard to draw, but the picture is good for a rough drawing! It gives me an idea of what she looks like. And let me say, she looks a lot like Aria, @wingedfox, and Zaron, @dragonborn. Another family member perhaps? XD

Happy Christmas Eve to all my roleplay buddies!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 December 2019 at 1:09 PM

A new family member? Sounds fine to me! What do you think, Dragonborn?
She looks great! Good job!

Merry Christmas to all you awesome people!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 December 2019 at 11:11 AM

Oh... I was just joking 😋 ... If that's what you all want to do, though, to for it! I used to do it all the time on another roleplaying site. We would do long lost family members, twins, siblings that were enemies (they weren't aware they were siblings). It always brought drama to the roleplay. I think that's why we did it.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 December 2019 at 11:28 AM

@wingedfox @dragonborn @bgunny
I’m good with that! I like families in these kinda games! I cant wait for it to start!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 December 2019 at 11:48 AM

@galaxyleopard
Haha, cool. Honestly, when I'd wrote it, I didn't actually think it'd go through. You guys have an awesome family, though. Luna the human, Aria the half-elf, and Zaron the elf, that's all of the races in one family!

Yeah, I think we'll start either today or tomorrow. I know @shadowdragon28 is on vacay, but she was able to get on yesterday. I don't want her to get left behind or anyone else who is busy this week. I guess a word to everyone would be: when I do start it, let's go slow and make sure everyone is ready and gets their first post in.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 December 2019 at 11:49 AM

@bgunny
XD nothing is impossible!!! I CANT WAIIIIITTTTTTT

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 December 2019 at 6:19 PM

@bgunny
Nice

Deleted • 27 December 2019 at 8:35 PM

Can I join?
Name: Alina
Nickname:Ali
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast:human
Appearance:straight long blond hair that she wears in braids, tall brown boots, brown pants, green shirt and short fir over her shoulders a knotted necklace and sometimes a two sided axe.
Personality: doesn't talk much unless spoken too, maladaptive daydreamer, "plan for the worst hope for the best"
History: she never knew her father and when she was 8 her mother past the only things she has left from them is her mothers necklace and her fathers axe.
~~~~~~~~
*Power:
Strengths: really strong, normally a good judge of character
Weaknesses/Fears: endurance is not her friend, scared of a slow painful death, being in the spotlight.

Additional/Optional Information
Family:
Friends/Other Relations:
Interest/Likes: food, singing, stories, writing
Dislikes: performing, spiders

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 December 2019 at 8:48 PM

@lyra-nyx
Yes, you can join! Just in time too. I was about to start the roleplay. You're character is accepted! Do you think you could also make a Beast character?

Deleted • 27 December 2019 at 10:23 PM

Yes I would love too😊 It'll be a little later though if that's ok.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 December 2019 at 10:27 PM

@lyra-nyx

Okay, thanks! That's fine. Would you like us to wait for you to make your beast or are we good to start? I told the others we'd start today, but they probably wouldn't mind waiting another day or two for you.

Deleted • 28 December 2019 at 12:45 AM

You can start any time I'm cool with whatevers best
Name: Faldiar Macon
Nickname:Fal
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: massive timber wolf
Appearance: five feet tall from his head to his toes when hes on all fours, black eyes and fur with hints of brown scattered around.
Personality: very patient, watches everything, knows what he wants and doesn't, can be distant at first but inseparable when bonded. He will let his bonded ride him.
History: he was found as a pup by a girl named Kamali and has been bonded with a daughter of her blood line since but he was separated and kidnapped from one of the women named Malion 10 to 14 years ago. A few years after the separation he felt she died of disease and was heart broken then he was sent to Beast Academy.
~~~~~~~~
*Power: storms
Strengths: can take a hit any day of the week, stronger when hes with someone else, normally very strong
Weaknesses/Fears: being trapped, taken advantage of, losing the people he loves, when he's depressed you will know it

Family:Kamala's blood line
Friends/Other Relations: Kamali's blood line
Interest/Likes: listening to songs, cuddles, water, the stars sun and moon(especially the moon), hunting.
Dislikes: cocky people, thieves and kidnappers, when people think they know everything, manipulation, dry heat, loud noises coming from out of nowhere

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 December 2019 at 9:11 AM

@lyra-nyx
Accepted and added! Thanks for joining!

Deleted • 28 December 2019 at 9:55 AM

Thank you😊

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 December 2019 at 4:23 PM

The roleplay has started. You can post here!

New members and characters will be accepted for a little longer before I close the roleplay.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 December 2019 at 8:00 PM

Alrighty! Thank you so much, @bgunny! I may be a little less active because I'm a little busy as of now, but I'll do my utmost best to post whenever I can.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 December 2019 at 8:26 PM

@bgunny When you make another character cause you're bored

Name: Patience Sterling Ilrune
Nickname: Sterly
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Elf
Appearance:
Patience has messy, blond, short hair, cut to a boy's level. She has round shaped green-fading-into-blue eyes. Her ears are more pointed than most elves. She has freckles. Her clothes are generally casual and messy.
Personality:
Patience rarely smiles or expressing positive emotions, being almost constantly on the verge of outright panic. She is usually gritting her teeth, biting her nails, tugging on her hair or generally flipping out.
Patience does not fare well under stress, often experiencing feelings of extreme paranoia whenever she is given a task to complete. This, in addition to her general forgetfulness and lack of focus, has given her the reputation of being highly unreliable. Apart from being easily excitable and prone to panicking, Patience has also shown signs of exaggerated paranoia, often dreaming up of (mostly unfounded) negative eventualities to simple actions. When under extreme stress, she has also been known to retreat into her imagination.
History:
As a child, Patience's paranoia was worse and harder to deal with, since her abilities were new to her. After a time period of constantly screaming and losing her voice, ripping her hair out and biting on her nails until they bled, she finally gained some control and calmed down. Her parents had cut her hair short so she wouldn't have much to pull out. (although that led to many other problems) They figured the Academy might be able to help her be more stable.
~~~~~~~
*Power:
Clairaudience, Clairempathy(this only applies to negative emotions and pain with the extent of wanting to help), and Clairvoyance.
Strengths:
Her baking is often adored by her family and people who actually get to eat her pasties.
Weaknesses/Fears:
She is usually scared of a lot of things. Like worrying if she gets a beast she won't be able to handle, if she does the wrong thing and gets kicked out, or she might not get in at all!

Family:
Mother, Father
Friends/Other Relations:
Interest/Likes:
Baking, Art, Animals
Dislikes:
A lot of things. I can't list them all cause it's too long.

Name: Elyth
Nickname: Ely
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Griffin
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/306315212127318492/?lp=true
Personality:
Elyth is the most stoic, cynical, apathetic, and deadpan creature in the Academy, having a very abrasive personality. He has been described as pragmatic, monotone and sarcastic. He generally prefers to be left alone, harboring very few but simple interests.
History:
He was sleeping when the Academy caught him. He had woken up, looked around him, and sighed.
~~~~~~~~
*Power:
Wind, he controls wind.
Strengths:
Flipping people off
Weaknesses/Fears:
People stuff

Family:
Friends/Other Relations:
Interest/Likes:
Dislikes:

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 December 2019 at 11:44 PM

@wingedfox

It's all good! I understand being busy during this time of year. 😊

@asrieldreemurr

I do that all the time.

Accepted! Elves are supposed to have nature-based powers, but because it seems like a big part of her, and because I'm about to close the roleplay anyway, I'll let that slide.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 December 2019 at 11:45 PM

@bgunny oof

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 December 2019 at 11:46 PM

@asrieldreemurr

Nah, it's okay. Don't worry about it. I really don't mind. I've been flexible with the other characters, so I see no reason why I shouldn't be for you. 😊

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 December 2019 at 11:55 PM

@bgunny Thanks.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 January 2020 at 12:34 PM

@bgunny
Thanks for waiting! I'm back from hiatus!