.~♡❤♡~. February Suggestion: The Zerub .~♡❤♡~.

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 21 December 2019 at 2:53 AM

Image:

https://sta.sh/025yvoqe0i75 (Used a dark background to show the "magic glow" of the creature.)

#zerub #thezerub

Habitat:

Fairy World

Weight:

4.1 kg

Height:

0.5 m

Obtained From:

Cave
Cash Shop
Event/Plot

About the Zerub Eggs:

The eggs tend to float on their own once January ends, and February begins. Some say it's because there's "love in the air" that magically brings the egg to life, since Valentine's Day is approaching. A piece of proof of this claim, is that the arrow that is with the egg seems to point magnetically in the direction of where Arkians are most lively celebrating and preparing for the arrival of Valentine's Day.

Unlike the creature, the egg is not strong enough to produce wings effectively, so the egg relies on the arrow, which is the main source of their magic, to help them travel through the skies safely.

About the Zerub Creature:

Zerubs are assigned to Arkians who are already deeply in love, so that they can use their magic to officially seal their bonds. For an Arkian to be bonded to another with the power of a Zerub guarantees a full life of love, joy, and happiness together forever.

There are some who stray from the herd however, and pair up random Arkians just in time for Valentine's Day to earn their stripes. The stripes in a Zerub herd symbolize maturity and wisdom of love, each one being a prize earned from sealing a strong bond between two deeply in love Arkians together forever. This causes the Zerubs who have maintained their assignments to fix the paired Arkians who do not show full love for one another and return the love chaos back to normality.

At the end of February, the Zerubs come together to compare stripes and count how many they have total. The Zerub with the most stripes is automatically the leader of the herd, and lead them to migrate to their homeland from whence they came until the next year approaches February once more. There has never been a moment where a Zerub has the same amount of stripes as another, and if there ever was a case, the Valentine's Day Celebration would have to be extended until one of them have successfully paired up those who are truly in love.

The " magical glowing dust " that emits from their arrows, wings, and hooves is the source of their magic, which is stored within the arrow itself. That same magic from their arrows allow them to have wings so they are able to fly from place to place, and magical hooves so they are able to gallop without ground beneath them and allow them to move through the air much faster as if they were on land. The wings they bear are never fully attached to their body, but are hologram-like and just as effective as regular wings.

A Zerub's life cycle ends when the next Celebration begins, passing their magic onto the next generation.

Sorry for the pings, peeps! ❤️
@Rashka
@Xenni
@kimichanx3

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 21 December 2019 at 7:07 AM

@achimenes
OMG I LOVE STAGE 2!! I love it!

Female
1,783 posts

lexicon • 21 December 2019 at 7:55 AM

@achimenes

This is so amazing!!! That gorgeous glow o: I absolutely adore the just hatched stage too❤️. And the description is just magical!!

You're an incredibly talented artist, keep up the awesome work ❤️😊. I really hope it gets made 😸

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 21 December 2019 at 8:02 AM

@achimenes Aah it's so cute!! 😱 Hope it gets made!

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 21 December 2019 at 8:04 AM

@achimenes

Very creative, I absolutely love it! Zebras are awesome 😃 Great artstyle! I really hope to see it in February 😸

Female
398 posts

deku • 21 December 2019 at 5:17 PM

@achimenes

Happened upon this, and I think this is a GREAT concept!!! Your art is real nice and I'd be GLAD to see it for February if I'm around! Might even be willin' to buy it, too! You did really well!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 21 December 2019 at 6:34 PM

@achimenes
;o; Soooo gorgeous, I love your art style!!!! I adore zebras too, so I truly hope this gets made 😃

Deleted • 21 December 2019 at 6:44 PM

@galaxy leopard

Tysm! ^w^ ❤️

@kimichanx3

Ahhh you're too sweet!! Tysm! ^w^ ❤️ ~

@foxbit @anabanana @deku @pouncessoftly

You all are so sweet! ;-; ❤️ Thank you so much for all your support! ;w;❤️

Female
396 posts

redflipflap • 27 December 2019 at 1:12 PM

The egg is gorgeous omg ❤️

Deleted • 27 December 2019 at 11:05 PM