Silentran Roleplay (always open)

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 2 January 2020 at 4:17 PM

She stared at the organisation of sticks* luna...nice name! *her face went from cheerfulness to shock. She quickly crouched down in submission* how embleer of me...i just assumed that you spoke english...im sorry..

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 4:48 AM

Luna dipped her head,
Could dragons talk? Maybe.
She thought. She new she’d never be able to, her parents had never tried. She didn’t mind. She sat down and blew a few smoke rings in the air

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 8:23 AM

She remained in submission* "what does it mean..?" She thought

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 8:26 AM

Luna sneezed quietly and a puff of smoke followed by fire came from her mouth. She looked to the sky.
Fly!
Her wings called for the sky and she spread them, taking a glance at the other creature to see its reaction.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 8:27 AM

"...do you..forgive me?" She said aloud

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 8:29 AM

Luna dipped her head, she was unsure of this creature but she could learn to make a friend. Then she thought.
This creature isn’t like me. Can’t trust. Not yet. Guard territory.
She beat her wings and hovered out of the wolf human’s reach.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 8:40 AM

She nods* "thank you." She looksup at the sky "night is approching, i must find a den. Should i see you hear around dawn?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 8:43 AM

Luna nodded her head and settled back to the ground. She made sure she was a good distance away, she was still unsure. She hadn’t come in contact with anything other than her prey for years. She had an excuse to be frightened. She flicked her tail and looked around.
I have not got a den. Settle here for the night
She thought to herself. She lead down on the soft ground and sighed. She looked at the other creature.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 8:53 AM

She nods and heads back into the woods*

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 8:55 AM

Luna rested her head and closed her eyes, she could barely process what was going on. She was still angry that she could understand the creatures speech, but when Luna tried to talk, fire spat from her throat. She growled in frustration, and tried to send herself to sleep

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:01 AM

She raced through the forest, trying to find an empty den before nightfall. Once she found one she went inside 'i will try to learn their language.' She thought

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:04 AM

( I think your character should try to teach Luna certain things. Like smoke rings could be a sign she wants to play. Spreading wings could mean she wants to fly etc.)

Luna puffed the last ring of smoke in her throat and she fell into a soft sleep.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:08 AM

(Sounds like a good idea)

She attemped to make a growl, but to her it just sounded...wrong "ill be up all night tryingto perfect it!" She told herself "maybe i should just teach her some stuff, so both of us can understand each other..."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:12 AM

Luna slept softly but kept waking. She got to her feet.
Find food. For creature.
She batted her wings and took off into the clouds in search of food. She spotted a few rabbits. Not good enough. A deer, heading home. Perfect! She launched down, opened her mouth and let the flames to its job. She took the cooked meat back to her resting spot, took a bite and fell asleep shortly after.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:16 AM

She looked around her den 'it wouldnt be a wise idea ro go out...but k would have to if i want this plan to work.'
So she left her den in search of hide

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:18 AM

Luna yawned. She woke, again. The sun was far from rising but she was beginning to feel hungry. She took a bite of the large deer at her side and sat to stare at the stars. She wanted to fly and touch one, she knew it was impossible but they were so pretty.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:21 AM

She looked around until she found a some-what intact deer carcass. 'Itll do' she thought, and took a large peice of the hide back to her den

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:23 AM

Luna sniffed around for anyone watching. She spread her rainbow wings and leapt up. She flew up and up, till she began to find it hard to breathe. She was satisfied. She was close. She could hover in the clouds until the sun came. It was so peaceful but so wild.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:26 AM

Once she got to her den, she scratched the underside of the hide until blood trickled out, and then she used the blood to write messages on the skin, but left some of it empty "i would need her to confirm this" she told herself, and rested until dawn

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:28 AM

Luna sunk slowly from her place in the clouds. The sun was rising, she promised to meet the wolf creature anytime. She darted to the floor, tucking her wings in, she waited patiently.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:30 AM

She woke to the light of dawn streaming through the den 'time to meet her'she thought, and raced back to the boarder, with the sketchings in her jaw

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:32 AM

Luna looked up and noticed the wolf human. She yawned and took a bite of the deer meat beside her. She pushed the rest a bit closer to the other creature.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:35 AM

She stepped closer and ropped the sketchings at the beings feet "i tried to come up with a way to understand each other, but i would need you to fill out some of the parts, if thats ok." She said

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:36 AM

Luna looked closer. Endersi wrote in blood on a hide. What was she supposed to write, she’d never been good at writing but she could try.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:38 AM

She waited patiently

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:40 AM

( What is on the hide? What should Luna write )
Luna dipped her claw in the blood and sat down to decide what she was expected to write. She puffed a couple of smoke rings and felt fire clogging her throat. She tipped her head back and let it escape.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:42 AM

She stepped back 'woah' she thought

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:45 AM

Luna closed her mouth and tilted her head at Endersi. Had she never seen a dragon breathe fire? Was she scared? Amazed? Confused? Angry? Luna didn’t understand the reaction. The last of the smoke puffed out of her nose

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 9:49 AM

She stepped back where she was "sorry, thought it was going to burn me" she said "please, continue."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 9:51 AM

Luna dipped her head and put her claw to the hide.
What does she expect? What do I write? I don’t know how to write other than my name and ‘Fly’
She flapped her wings as she remembered the last night. ‘Fly’ she wrote. She stretched her wings and looked upwards.