Silentran Roleplay (always open)

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 11:16 AM

Luna spread her wings and drifted into the sky, the food was scarce around here. She caught a rabbit, cooked it with her flames and ate that, leaving the bones with their tiny remains and searched for more

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 11:23 AM

She finaly saw a deer 'perhaps if i dont finish it, ill take whats left to luna' she thought

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 11:26 AM

Luna caught another small rabbit. There was never enough food. She found a cave and put her recent catch there. She covered the floor of the entrance with sharp sticks and stones so any land walking animals couldn’t steal her food and she could fly in. She went close to the border and made a fire out of discarded sticks

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 11:30 AM

She stalked the deer, and then swiftly caught it. She dragged the catch to an empty den, and then began to eat the prey

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 11:34 AM

Luna set off for more food. She found a small rabbit. It was only a baby, no meat on it, black in colour and really cute. Luna looked around, she couldn’t see its mum, she grabbed a few fruity things off a bush and put it in front of the rabbit who happily ate them.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 11:37 AM

(I think we're giving apple a hard time)
She fell asleep soon

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 11:39 AM

( Eek, sorry Apple )
Luna left the rabbit beside a rabbit hole she found earlier, she knew there was a family in there, she hoped they would accept her and Luna flew off to her cave to go to sleep.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 11:42 AM

(Imma stop posting so they can catch up)

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 11:43 AM

(Ya same, I’m so sorry XD)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 12:15 PM

Their off))

She awoke to the sound of rustling in a nearby bush

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 12:17 PM

Luna ate the food from her cave and needed water. She went to a close stream and flew further after having a drink. She found the edge of the land and noticed a smaller island not far. She flew over and immediately felt safer. She settled down for a rest.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 12:21 PM

She unsheathed her claws "whos there?" She asked, only for a small perenki to appear 'harmless' she thought and looked up 'well, might as well wander around until dawn' she thought

Female
53 posts

apple_dumpling • 3 January 2020 at 12:22 PM

Sorry, my guinea pigs ran out of food so I had to go get some more.

Catching up now!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 12:23 PM

Luna collected sticks from a lone tree stood on what she declared as HER island, there was a small cave and she made a fire inside.
Home!

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 12:29 PM

(Ah, ok)
She went to the edge of the Outcast territory, where she could see an island 'if only i could swim' she thought, and turned back

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 12:31 PM

Luna started to get bored so she spread her wings and practiced smoke rings, she flew back down caught a deer from the mainland and took it back to her island where she ate her fill

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 12:39 PM

She looked up 'almost' she said, and padded off to her den, to get another peice of skin from the deer

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 12:42 PM

Luna put more sticks on her fire and sat at the edge of the island. She noticed little creatures swimming around. They were breathing water! Amazing! She caught one and it flopped about on the earth. Once it had died, Luna took a bite,
This is amazing!!! Must have more!
She continued fishing.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 1:13 PM

She got to her den only to realise that flies have layed their eggs in the carcass, and now maggots are eating the flesh! She grabbed it and tossed it away "there goes my leftover prey" she said sadly

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 1:15 PM

Luna had made a suitable pile of fish in her den. She wanted to go back for her wolf friend but she knew her island was part of the beast territory. She couldn’t come.
Luna spread her wings and flew to find her anyway

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 1:19 PM

"Perhaps i should go to tge boarder" she said to herself, and padded off

(I am really tempted to make npcs attack her on her was back)

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 1:21 PM

( Why not? XD )
Luna flew to their border and waited to see if her friend came, she settled down and stretched her wings out.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 1:23 PM

She saw through the trees the familiar white shape, and went towards it. She bowed a greeting

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 1:24 PM

Luna bowed, she didn’t know how to explain but she flicked her tail towards her island. She didn’t think the wolf would follow, it was in beast territory. She tried it anyway

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 1:28 PM

She was cautious, but she trusted luna, and followed her

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 1:30 PM

Luna led her to the side of the mainland and flew across the water to the island, it wasn’t very far, she could still see the wolf on the other side. She waited for her to cross
Can she swim?

Female
53 posts

apple_dumpling • 3 January 2020 at 1:31 PM

They breathed water!

| ~ | Aliel | ~ |

Aliel settled down on the grass beside an injured harpy. Her wings were torn and claw marks ran down her stomach. As Aliel ran her hand down the harpy’s stomach, it groaned and murmured, “Hey.” Aliel was surprised the harpy could still talk.

“Hi.” She answered, wiping blood off her hand onto the scorched grass. “You like to talk?”

“Yeah.” The harpy’s voice was weak, but Aliel figured it was a good thing she still spoke. “So... that girl, your daughter?” Aliel nodded. “She got called forth... where?”

“She’s announcing a battle a little further along the border.”

“Along the border?” Aliel nodded. The harpy’s confusion intrigued her. “The border’s been settled, there’s no battles there.” Aliel paused, fingers curling into her palms.

“What do you mean?” Anxiety wavered in her chest.

“Who took her there?” The harpy asked, wincing as Aliel skimmed a finger distractedly over her tattered brown-and-black wings.

“I don’t know, some... some minotaur?” The harpy huffed.

“Great. It’s Certus. He handles affairs along the borders, makes sure there’s no trafficking, spying, double spying—or whatever it’s called, you get the point.” Aliel began to heal tears along the harpy’s wing and questioned,

“But... why take Lorelei? And why lie to her?”

“Certus does that. Don’t know why, guess everyone has their reasons.” Aliel sighed. She hoped her daughter wouldn’t get into too much trouble.

| ~ | Lorelei | ~ |

Lorelei stared at the border, waiting silently. Whatever battle was supposed to occur, the warriors weren’t coming. Outcasts or Beasts. Finally, she looked back at the minotaur and sharply demanded, “What are we waiting for? I’m starting to think there is no battle happening here.”

“That’s ‘cause there isn’t.” Lorelei furrowed her eyebrows. “There’s a dragon over there, spotted with a hrairoo. We have suspicions the hrairoo’s been kidnapped, or maybe they’re feeding the dragon private information.” Lorelei shrugged.

“So why do you need me?”

“You’ve got skill with those daggers of yours. Maybe you could be of some use.” Irritation sparked in Lorelei’s chest and she shouldered past the minotaur.

“I have to protect my mother. So thanks, but if this isn’t a battle, I’m not gonna be here.”

Edit: That took me longer than expected, I missed some stuff oop

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 1:37 PM

She was skeptical at first, but then remembered what someone told her. The memory was foggy, but she could remember the words clear as day: "if your submerged, face up and act like your flapping your wings. If your abovd water, act like your running." She lept in, silently hoping that her memory wasnt false, and began to swim

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 1:39 PM

Luna leapt with joy and waited for her to reach the other side. She remembered the fish she caught and cooked some with her flames.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 1:43 PM

Once she reached the island, she shook off all the water from her pelt "darn water.." she said