888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:00 AM

She nodded* "well now i know what that means" she said jokingly

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:01 AM

Luna folded her wings back in.
She wants to know my language?
Luna sat down to look at Endersi. She had never seen anything like her. She had never seen much anyway.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:04 AM

She tossed the skin away "This would never work...one of us would have to learn the others language." She said

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:07 AM

Luna knew a way, she couldn’t tell it though, Endersi could say a word and Luna could show her what it is in her language. She could never speak, she tried but it came out as a squeak and a burst of flames.
She tried to say fly
She opened her mouth and flames burst out barely missing Endersi.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:10 AM

She ducked out of the way* "to close" she whispered to herself "wait, i have an idea!"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:11 AM

Luna stepped forward, going to nuzzle her shoulder then remembered to keep her distance and backed away. Luna was surprised how Endersi was still here and hadn’t run away.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:15 AM

Her tail started to wag as she raced into the forest and came back moments later with a small peice of skin, she proceeded to write the word 'hello' on it, she slid it to luna "Please, say it in your language." She said excitedly

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:19 AM

( Wait, better way to make this easier. Could Luna have the ability to send like mind messages? To be able to communicate through thought? )

Luna looked down
Hello. That’s like a greeting, glad to meet someone.
She immediately stretched her neck forward. Usually, the other creature would touch foreheads with her. A sign of greeting.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:23 AM

(Absolutely, but lets not have it work so well at first)

She hesitated, as she didnt know what the beast was trying to do, 'oh, i see' she thought, and raised her head to level with hers, and touched hers. It felt like fire, but she kept on.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:27 AM

( Yeah Okay! )
Luna felt comforted by this. Endersi felt strong and almost trustworthy. Luna removed her head, and for a couple of seconds, felt happy. Maybe she could make a friend

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:29 AM

She ducked down, her tail still wagging "Should we try a different word?" She asked

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:31 AM

Luna nodded her head, an obvious sign that she knew Endersi understood. She thought to herself hard.
I remember my parents. They talked to me, but it’s impossible for my kind to talk. How?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:33 AM

She scratched out 'hello' and wrote in its place 'friend'

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:36 AM

Luna thought about this one. She had remembered a previous friend, he dipped his head and stretched out his wings. Luna did this. It would be hard for the wold seeing as it didn’t have wings. She needed a better way. She was still thinking of her parents way of speaking to her when she was younger. Mind messages? Maybe?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:38 AM

She cocked her head to one side, wondering what she was thinking, or if this word was to hard for her.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:39 AM

Luna though hard of the word friend. Maybe something would happen? Her head began to hurt but she kept thinking, maybe Endersi would understand in some way?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:41 AM

She waited patiently

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:43 AM

Luna sat back, nothing. Nothing happened, she was slightly frustrated with this, How had her parents managed and not her? She made a small growl and a puff of smoke. She was tempted to set something on fire but didn’t want to scare the wolf.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:45 AM

She thought 'maybe a bow would work' she bowed down to luna, waiting to see what would happen

Female
53 posts

apple_dumpling • 3 January 2020 at 10:47 AM

I have so much to catch up and on and I kinda regret following this o.o

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:48 AM

Luna looked down, amused
That works!
She found it quite difficult because of her side and body, but she managed to get her head down and bend her front legs into a sort of bow

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:51 AM

(Im sorry, apple)

"Well, now we know how to say that word" she said, and then wrote the word 'goodbye'

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:55 AM

( So sorry XD )
Luna looked at this word. She usually just flicked her tail and walked away for this one. She flicked her tail and stepped backwards.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 10:56 AM

She copied what luna did

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 10:58 AM

Luna flicked her head with happiness. Her stomach rumbled.
Need Food
She thought. She didn’t want to leave the wolf and knew she could fly faster than she could run and Luna wasn’t very good on her feet. She looked to the sky.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 11:00 AM

She looked up as well, noticing that it was turning dark, quickly she scribbled one last word 'dawn'

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 11:03 AM

Luna looked at the hide. Her lost sister taught her, lying down and looking at the sky means sunrise, standing with wings folded and staring at the sky means midday and standing on back legs and looking into the sky meant evening.
Luna rose to her back legs and stared at the sky.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 11:06 AM

She nodded, and procceded to try and tell her something: 'goodbye...friend....dawn..' and raced off to try and catch some prey

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 January 2020 at 11:09 AM

Luna understood and dipped her head.
Goodbye friend!
She thought. She puffed a few smoke rings, let out some flames and considered hunting.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 January 2020 at 11:14 AM

She walked around, looking for some prey