February/ Spooky Valentines Day Creature Suggestion: Seva

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

142 posts

aloe • 2 January 2020 at 4:52 PM

Hey hi! Long time returning user, you might know me as @periwinkle. I've been in and out of hiatus for a good while, but I think I'll be sticking around this time. Anyways, what better way to break the hiatus than with a creature suggestion?

Are you so over Valentine's Day?
Do the colors pink and purple make you wanna hirple? (Yes, hirple is an actual word that rhymes with purple! It means to hobble.)
Wish you could just celebrate Halloween year round instead?

Well, prepare to get spooky in February with the Seva!

https://imgur.com/a/4BpPerQ

Egg:
This strange egg is smooth and cold to the touch, and feels like it's been abandoned for a long, long time. When you try to pick it up, however, it makes an unsettling rattling sound.

Seva:
People aren't quite sure as to what the Seva is. Some say that it is a sadistic and malevolent apparition, formed by the bitter thoughts of tormented humans on Valentine's Day, while others claim that it actually helps those who need it, acting as a symbol of inner peace after heartbreak.
These creatures most commonly found floating ominously in the sky during the first few weeks of February, and later drift away with the warm breezes of early spring.

Thanks for reading!

Deleted • 2 January 2020 at 4:57 PM

@holland
OH my gosh yes!! This would be absolutely adorable for Valentine's Day! owo ❤️

@decay
An amazing spoopy Valentine's suggestion ya might like? OuO ~

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 2 January 2020 at 5:00 PM

@holland

Beautiful idea, beautiful concept. The creature is adorable, and it's a really great idea to mix Halloween and Valentine's day, like a Hallentine's day! (Cringe) Its story is great, and this should be a creature!

142 posts

aloe • 2 January 2020 at 5:02 PM

@achimenes

Thank you so much! ❤️
There always needs to be more spoopy cuties!

Edit

@wolfspike23

Thank you, and I totally dig your idea of a Hallentine's day! It would be hilarious seeing people go on fancy dates but dressed as pokemon and whatnot. It should definitely be a thing!

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 5 January 2020 at 12:01 PM

@holland

It's adorable! I love the concept, especially with the heartbreak side of Valentine's day that isn't really talked about a lot. The egg stage is especially amazing. 😊 This should definitely be made a creature ^^

Female
1,762 posts

lexicon • 5 January 2020 at 3:18 PM

@holland

It's v unique o: I love it!!

Female
69 posts

shelbert67 • 6 January 2020 at 10:06 AM

I love him so much!! he's baby :0 I love the idea of a traditional valentine's day creature, but SPOOKY valentine's day creature??? Love it! I made a valentine's day critter, too, so here's to both of us being successful this year! 😊

Female
396 posts

redflipflap • 6 January 2020 at 10:07 AM

This is so cute omg I need at least 10. Great job!!