The worst thing you done in pokemon is...

in Chit-Chat

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 January 2020 at 2:04 PM

The title is simple, just name the worst thing you ever done in a pokemon game!
I will start:
I once ran away from a shiny zubat

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 5 January 2020 at 2:28 PM

@meisawesome lol

Deleted • 8 January 2020 at 7:51 PM

I like to name my pokemon offensive names so when they are sent into battle, it makes me laugh.
Also works for your personal name or your rivals' name.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 1 March 2020 at 3:16 PM

I once had my Arcanine evolve, then my game crashed so it like, somehow de-evolved

I got depressed that day

Female
12 posts

leaffeathery • 13 March 2020 at 1:20 AM

Accidentally soft reseted on a shiny Heliolisk while shiny hunting in Ultra Wormholes

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 13 March 2020 at 1:55 AM

I lost my boyfriend's Mew which was from an event years ago. He gave it to me as I missed out on the 20th anniversary event Mew and now I have no idea where it is.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 21 April 2020 at 1:20 PM

When I got my first Pokemon game as a youngling (Pokemon Crystal) I didn't understand that you got to choose the name of your rival (who first appeared as ???), so when I was asked what his name was, I thought I was answering it correctly as I saw it, ???. So, for years and years, I played Pokemon Crystal against my rival, ???.

Also, on Pokefarm Q, I accidentally released my christmas Sobble. Still haven't gotten over that one.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 4:35 PM

I once got my whole team defeated by a Diglett. And since it was SOS, there were two Diglett. One of them was Shiny. My whole team. I never got over that one.
Also, I lost my whole 3DS for around a year. Does that count? XD

Female
3,793 posts

sparklefox • 21 April 2020 at 4:54 PM

When I was ten, I named my rival something like "Smelly" because I thought it was super funny. Fortunately, that save file was erased and replaced years ago.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 19 May 2020 at 2:08 AM

worst thing I have done on an official Pokemon game is, on Pokemon yellow I decided to battle the elite four and save while battling them, and so I had to figure out how to battle lance and Gary with the weak Pokemon I had.

With unofficial Pokémon games, years ago me and my sisters tried training a a magnamite to level 150 in the game TPPCRPG and I joking said I was going to sell it and I accidentally sold it. I think I accidentally repeated it with a togakiss and was super sad about that.