nice to meet you!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
4 posts

sukicat • 11 January 2020 at 2:31 AM

hi! my name is jade but feel free to call me suki 😊 i stumbled upon this website, looking for new games. i love the cute creatures here and hope to find more. i like making new friends too, but can be a bit shy. hope to meet you soon!

Female
1,720 posts

lexicon • 11 January 2020 at 3:03 AM

@sukicat

Hello 😊. Welcome to Egg Cave!! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me anytime! I hope you like it here and enjoy growing your little cove❤️

Female
4 posts

sukicat • 11 January 2020 at 3:17 AM

thank you so much for the welcome!! i’m enjoying it here already 😃 @lexicon

1,558 posts

dragonii • 13 January 2020 at 1:20 AM

@sukicat Hello Welcome to egg cave! I hope you have a fun time here! If you have any questions, I'm more then willing to answer!

Female
4 posts

sukicat • 13 January 2020 at 2:22 AM

Thank you! 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 13 January 2020 at 4:06 AM

Hey @sukicat! I'm wild, nice to meet you! I've been playing eggcave for 5 years now, I just haven't been able to stop XD I'm sure you'll love it too! If you need help with anything feel free to lmk! And if you're planning to stay I can give your a lil free gift from my side @fantasy5 if anything there catches your eye! welcome! ❤️

Female
4 posts

sukicat • 13 January 2020 at 7:17 AM

@wild_wonders
Nice to meet you wild! =) 5 years? Wow, that’s a long time!! Thanks for the welcome ❤️ I already love it here.
:0 Wow! That’s really kind of you!! If it’s alright with you, I really like this little guy. Thank you!
https://eggcave.com/egg/1971028