OC club!

in Chit-Chat

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 February 2020 at 9:00 PM

~Welcome to the Original Character (OC) club!~

Here, we talk about OCs, help others create them, help people write stories for them (will i be the only one who actually did that?), and everything else OC related.

You can talk about any OC in any universe, just so long as its PG-13. And all you have to do to join, is to just ask! Right now, we have a small group, but i hope this grows into a big comunity of creative people!

Current number of people joined (not count me):

Of course, we do have one important rule: NO PLAGARISM
Yes, similar OCs are great, yes, taking inspiration is ok, but we will not stand for copies of an original idea, and just tweaked very slightly in some way.

Male
108 posts

darkmoare • 8 February 2020 at 9:30 PM

@meisawesome

This sounds awesome! I will join you 😊

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 February 2020 at 9:31 PM

@darkmoare

Yay, my first member! You're added!

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 8 February 2020 at 10:14 PM

@meisawesome This seems like a good idea! May I join? OwO

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 February 2020 at 10:26 PM

@wolfspike23

Of course!

Ok, so...what now? I have no conversation starter ready.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 10 February 2020 at 6:50 PM

@meisawesome

Sounds interesting, and tbh I don’t really have any OC ideas, it’s been a long time since I’ve roleplayed

Can I be added? Thanks!

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 February 2020 at 7:22 PM

@iris1929578

Of course! And now, it is my duty to help you create a character >😸

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 February 2020 at 8:04 PM

@meisawesome

Could I join? I've been creating OCs for 10 years (which is a good thing and a bad thing). I'd love to offer my advice and get new, fresh ideas for more.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 February 2020 at 8:14 PM

@bgunny
Haha, yes! Added

Male
1 post

mostcertainlynotcis • 23 February 2020 at 2:34 PM

@meisawesome can I join too??

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 23 February 2020 at 2:35 PM

@meisawesome can i join please???

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 February 2020 at 2:47 PM

@dragistar12 and @mostcertainlynotcis
Yes! Absolutely! Added

Anyway, to actually get this forum topic going, imma just post a character sheet here and you tell me whats wrong with it, k?
Ps. This is a warriors oc, in my own universe, so bare with me.

~Name: ShadowStorm
~Age: (12 moons in a year, im going on the long apprentice training route so..) 37 moons
~Gender: female
~Clan: Stormclan (Stormclan, Briarclan, Leafclan, Coldclan)(clans may vary)
~Ranking: Warrior
~Leader: Emberstar
~Medicine cat: SilverBreeze
~Personality: She is a friendly cat, and will jump (or i should say pounce) at the oppertunity to meet new cats. She is extreamly loyal to her leader, and will fight to protect her. However, a flaw with this plan is that she will not fight to the death, and will flee when she is losing the battle. She tries to fight against this urge, but she is not having a lot of luck. (Yes, i have more weaknesses, but i refuse to share them here >😸)
~Apperance: A light black (or dark blue) cat with yellow eyes, gray stripes along her back, and a black stripe along the middle of her back that streches from the begining of her back to the end of her tail.
~History: when she was a kit, she would always ram her head into a tree, she did this because she thought it would make her stronger. But instead, it gave her a headache every other day (and she wondered why). When they were made apprentices, she and her sister, ShadeTail, were so exited! They would always want to go on patrol, but sometimes their excitement would yet them into trouble (once, they went to a gathering, and somehow managed to turn a whole group of apprentices against each other.) When Shadowpaw went to the starstones (this universes moonstone/moonpool) she had a vision. She saw ReedWhisker (the dead medicine cat), and he spoke; "I find it strange, that a shadow has a shadow. But i guess it makes as much sence as light leading cats into darkness." She awoke as dawn was showing. She ran back to the clan, but being her, she didnt tell anybody. (Time skip!). A few nights after she earned her warrior name, she was selected to go to the gathering, even though her leader knew what she may do. Once they got there, all went as expected, until a bit later, when the leaders started fighting. They stopped after a while of yelling, but not before they could declare war on each other (why? Because i said so, and that vision/prophecy needs to mean something.). When they returned, Emberstar planned an attack on Briarclan. Of course, Briarclan was expecting such attack, so Stormclan fled, but not before loosing about 6 cats. (This version, its still the middle of the war, so it stops here.)

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 1 March 2020 at 2:39 PM

@meisawesome The character is great! I love her backstory and her appearance. Shadowstorm would be a great protagonist.

Here's my take on some cunning antagonists:

Name: Moosewhisker
Clan: RiverClan
Role: Deputy
++++++++++
Appearance: Dark brown tabby tom with sharp yellow eyes and a white paw on the rear left paw. Ha has a large and noticeable scar running diagonally down his face.
++++++++++
Personality: Ambitious and cunning, has lots of knowledge of herbs and helps the Medicine Cat a lot. He is incredibly power-hungry. Despite these traits, he is loyal to his Clan.
++++++++++
History: Moosewhisker was originally a ThunderClan Medicine Cat. He poisoned the leader with foxglove seeds as Hawkstar was on his last life. The Clan did not know about this until he was exiled. He attempted to poison his apprentice with nightshade but failed as he accidentally put juniper instead. The leader at the time, Hailstar exiled him for this reason, and while he was getting exiled, he admitted to killing Hawkstar, the previous leader. He lived by the twoleg place, looking over the main supply of catmint for ThunderClan. During a full-moon, he snuck into the Gathering by crouching near the area, hiding by the bushes. The leader had told the others they had exiled the ex-Medicine Cat and stay away from him. As the Gathering concluded, he followed the RiverClan leader and asked him if he could be a noble warrior for RiverClan despite his quarrel with ThunderClan. Pebblestar said he could stay and be a warrior. When the deputy, Troutclaw, died, he was chosen, deputy.
++++++++++
Other: He does get killed by Hailstar at a dispute over Sunningrocks, but he becomes leader before this and becomes a powerful entity in the Dark Forest.

~~~~~

Name: Graytail
Clan: ShadowClan
Role: Warrior
++++++++++
Appearance: A grey tabby with darker stripes and sharp yellow eyes.
++++++++++
Personality: Vengeful and psychotic.
++++++++++
Apprentice/Mentor: None
++++++++++
Kin: Brookfang (Dead mate)
++++++++++
History: Greytail was an enthusiastic apprentice before he fell in love with a WindClan apprentice, Brookpaw. They continued to meet each other in secrecy until they were warriors. When they were finally caught, Brookfang was already pregnant. Graytail couldn't see her ever again unless it was in a Gathering. During a Gathering in Greenleaf, Tallstar announced the death of Brookfang when she gave birth to Thistlekit, which eventually became Thistlecreek. Graytail cared deeply about Brookfang, and since that Thistlecreek took the thing that mattered most to him, he will do the same with Thistlecreek.
++++++++++
Other: Here, Graytail kills Thistlecreek's mate, Ferretstripe by throwing her off a ravine. Originally, he was supposed to be a WindClan cat that was guided by Moosewhisker, but I decided to make him a part of ShadowClan to make a better backstory. He still is guided by Moosewhisker, but they just have to go to Fourtrees, Graytail's original name was Bushfur, a power-hungry WindClan cat that has done the same thing.

Graytail eventually gets killed by Thistlecreek, the main protagonist, after he kills Ferretstripe.

~~~~~

I'd like to hear all of your suggestions and critiques. This may be a little cliche. I'm open to your comments!

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 March 2020 at 2:47 PM

Oo, i like them both, very interesting! I also have two other warrior OCs, but i just put the one i use most.

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 1 March 2020 at 3:18 PM

@meisawesome

Name: Stripedpelt
Clan: ThunderClan/ShadowClan mix (lives in ThunderClan)
Role: Deputy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Appearance: Tiger-like dark brown stripes with a golden-yellow pelt

Personality: Brave and one of the ones willing to follow the Warrior Code after Sequoiastar's death. (this is like 1500 years after firestar)

Apprentice: Had Snowpaw, Wolfpaw, and Riverpaw. He doesn't have an apprentice anymore though.

Kits: Berrywing and Oceanleaf

History: To be added (i'm bad with that kind of stuff)

Other: Gets killed after he sacrifices his life for his kits (Berrypaw and Oceanpaw back then)

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 1 March 2020 at 3:22 PM

@dragistar Great concept after the broken code! I like it.

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 1 March 2020 at 3:24 PM

@wolfspike23 Thanks!!!!

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 March 2020 at 4:16 PM

I kinda like it. But i need an explmation for why an app is the deputy.

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 2 March 2020 at 3:46 PM

@meisawesome He was kind of like Bramblestar, you know??

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 2 March 2020 at 5:35 PM

...i havent made it to the second series, so idk what you're talking about :/

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 3 March 2020 at 10:16 AM

@meisawesome Yeah Sequoiastar was depressed (kind of like bluestar) so she just made Riverheart deputy even though she had barely been a warrior for a full moon yet. Since Stripedpelt had mentored her, Riverheart decided to make him deputy. Long story.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 March 2020 at 7:32 PM

@dragistar12

Ok, that explains some thing. Thanks!

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 16 May 2020 at 2:10 AM

Hmmm.. I know this is mostly dead, but it seems like I haven't posted my main warrior cat characters.

Name: Thistlepaw
~~
Clan: WindClan
Role: Apprentice
~~
Appearance: A sleek dark brown tom with sharp green eyes.
Personality: A playful little furball. He likes to playfight with his crush, Ferretpaw. He is great at fighting.
~~
Apprentice/Mentor: Mentored by Maplewish.
Kin: Unknown Father | Brookfang (Dead Mother)
~~
Other: I never actually made a set backstory for Thistlepaw(creek), but it seems unnecessary as a normal backstory without parents is enough. I made him an apprentice on the form, and in RP he becomes a warrior.

Name: Ferretpaw
~~
Clan: WindClan
Role: Apprentice
~~
Appearance: A pretty she-cat with caramel-brown fur and dark brown stripes. She has playful blue eyes and a white paw (front left)
Personality: Ferretpaw is playful and kind, though serious. She's quick-witted and incredible at hunting.
~~
Apprentice/Mentor: Mentored by Rainshadow
Kin: Badgerstripe (Living father) | Honeybird (Living mother) |
~~
Other: I also didn't make a set backstory for Ferretpaw(stripe.) She has two perfectly healthy parents so it seemed unnecessary as well. She also becomes a warrior in roleplay.

And some other characters on a more serious roleplay server so don't mind the crappy aesthetics

»»————- Basic Info ————-««

『Name』 ‣ Aspenfang
『Age』 ‣ 20 Moons
『Gender』 ‣ Male
『Sexuality』 ‣ Bisexual
『Clan』 ‣ RiverClan
『Rank』 ‣ Warrior

»»————- Former Names ————-««

• Aspenkit
• Aspenpaw
• Aspenfang - Current

»»————- Personality ————-««

『Summary』
‣ Fierce
‣ Confidant
‣ Neutral
‣ Caring for his Clan

『Dislikes』
‣ Change
‣ A Happy-Go-Lucky Character
‣ Cats From Other Clans (Occasionally)
‣ Large Groups

『Likes』
‣ A Neutral Character
‣ Trout
‣ Swimming
‣ Sand

『Fears』
‣ Being Useless In Important Situations
‣ Watching A Cat Die Because Of Him

»»————- Appearance ————-««

『Info』 ‣ A light grey tom with darker spots and dark green eyes. He has a scar on his back.

»»————- Skills ————-««

『Strength』✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
『Dexterity』✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
『Charisma』✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧
『Intellect』✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
『Healing』✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧

»»————- Kin ————-««

‣ If you'd like to appear on this list, ask in Plot Concepts.

『Father』 ‣ Ottersplash - Deceased
『Mother』 ‣ Lilacwhisker - Deceased
『Brother(s)』 ‣ N/A
『Sister(s)』 ‣ N/A
『Mate』 ‣ N/A
『Kit(s)』 ‣ N/A

~~

『Name』 ‣ Copperpaw
『Age』 ‣ 12 Moons
『Gender』 ‣ Female
『Sexuality』 ‣ Heterosexual
『Clan』 ‣ WindClan
『Rank』 ‣ Medicine Cat Apprentice

»»————- Former Names ————-««

• Copperkit
• Copperpaw - Current
• Coppertuft

『Summary』
‣ Kind
‣ Thoughtful
‣ Low Self-Esteem
‣ Caring for her Clan

『Dislikes』
‣ Destruction
‣ Badgers
‣ Having To Purposely Kill A Cat
‣ Silence

『Likes』
‣ Water
‣ Hare
‣ Learning
‣ Moors

『Fears』
‣ Losing Cats She Failed To Heal
‣ Badgers

『Info』 ‣ A copper brown she-cat with a white tail tip and pretty yellow eyes. She has scars on her left flank from a previous badger attack.

»»————- Skills ————-««

『Strength』✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧
『Dexterity』✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
『Charisma』✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
『Intellect』✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
『Healing』✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

»»————- Kin ————-««

‣ If you'd like to appear on this list, ask in Plot Concepts.

『Father』 ‣ Finchfeather - Deceased
『Mother』 ‣ Goldleaf - Deceased
『Brother(s)』 ‣ N/A
『Sister(s)』 ‣ N/A
『Mate』 ‣ N/A
『Kit(s)』 ‣ N/A

Deleted • 24 May 2020 at 10:12 PM

@meisawesome May I join?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 May 2020 at 12:18 PM

@deamii
Sure! Also, I have to thank @wolfspike23 for reviving this a little.

Deleted • 28 May 2020 at 12:40 AM

Ok I "kinda accidentally" [but did I really?] made a furry character. I guess. Welcome to the open space of Vic's mind. Enjoy the tour. [tickets are non refundable! >:\]

Name: Pogo "Opossum" Chi King [wow..such long name]
Species: An anthropomorphic [that's a fancy word for an animal with human characteristics] Opossum [duh...]
Colour Palette: Pink [skin], lavender [for hair tuft], red [for round glasses], white [fur]
Likes: Fish, chicken, trash, water, clovers, pastel stuff, sleeping, and rants
Dislikes: Pumpkins, dogs, scary stuff, fangirls [yes I have some o.o]

He was born in a leaf that he now carries around on a collar. He is also a father figure of a tiny fish that he found at birth. His parents are unknown and left Pogo to die in the forest when loggers moved in. Eventually his entire forest home disappeared, so little tot Pogo was forced to move in the big harsh city. He was nearly killed by a garbage truck, swallowed by ocean waves, and bitten by a dog. But since then he's learned to love his new home. A mini series is also being produced for him!

My reference sheet! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qsXRmiWnAInzGcF8BGmDem3yXOZSzi4Z/view?userstoinvite=%22%22

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 31 May 2020 at 2:34 PM

may i join? 😃 looks fun i need some feedback for oc's for a (hopefully) future game/story...

oh, and warning: i am a serious sci-fi addict XD

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 31 May 2020 at 5:02 PM

Mmm...alright, into the abyss with you.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 31 May 2020 at 5:52 PM

Uh, ello! These are the first actual human characters I've shared here, and tbh they aren't the best. I like my cats better :')

『Name』 ‣ Benjamin "Benji" Smith
『Age』 ‣ 18
『Gender』 ‣ Male
『Sexuality』 ‣ Demisexual
『Roleplays』 ‣ #zombz-apocs
『Weapon』 ‣ Baseball Bat
『Birthday』 ‣ November 18

『Summary』
‣ Reckless
‣ Sweet
‣ Humorous
‣ Logical

『Dislikes』
‣ Spiders
‣ Betrayal
‣ Liars
‣ Loud Noises

『Likes』
‣ Loyalty
‣ Humor
‣ Silence
‣ Music

『Fears』
‣ Being betrayed
‣ Having to kill someone

『Info』 ‣ A dark-skinned teen with dark brown curly hair. He has brown eyes and not many noticeable features. He has a lean build and normally wears a denim jacket with a white shirt, blue jeans and black converses. 5'5 tall.

»»————- Skills ————-««

『Strength』 ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
『Dexterity』✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
『Charisma』✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
『Intellect』 ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
『Trust』 ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧

»»————- Kin ————-««

『Father』 ‣ N/A
『Mother』 ‣ N/A
『Brother(s)』 ‣ N/A
『Sister(s)』 ‣ Emma Smith (Younger Sister)
『Lover』 ‣ Open (?)
『Children』 ‣ Ew no

Heh this boi I use for a zombie apocalypse roleplay on discord. Made him at 2 in the morning lol

Name: Everest Woods
Kindgom: Lightvale
————
Appearance: A pale-skinned female with light brown hair in a braid. She has a lean build and an average height for her age. She has brown eyes. Everest wears a dark grey cloak with white lining and has gray and white boots. Her cloak is slightly torn at the bottom, and also wears a gray mask and gray fingerless gloves.
Weapon: A bow and arrow.
————
Role: Archer
Pet: None
Kin: Aspen Woods [Father] Laura Rose [Mother]
————
History: Was a little girl that had tried archery, entered an archery academy. She was 3rd in her entire school, and graduated as a top-class archer.
Other: N/A

She's a part of a fantasy rp in a public rp server I own. Eep

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 31 May 2020 at 6:20 PM

@wolfspike23 these characters look neat! Can I post another OC? I've had her since the 3rd grade, so shes really special to me.

Name: Tundra S. Ryubiss
Species: human (she has the standard look of an elf)
Alignment: neutral good
Apperance: http://imgur.com/gallery/yzpCtWH
Personality: childish. Very childish. As well as brave, indecisive, knowledgeable, and easily amused
Dislikes: pretty much everything on "the bad side"
Kin: Storm (luna) Ryubiss, Mascre (conner) Ryubiss
Backstory: mmnnngneh its to cringy
Weapon: Bow and Arrow!
Note: she is in an alternate skylander universe where she exists, so this is my excuse to not mess up any official timelines.
Also, this is what i ment by "write stories of them", as i had to reboot it 3 TIMES.