The mafia game

in Forum Games

Danplan?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 12 May 2020 at 8:02 PM

Unlike the rest of these, this one has a foreseeable end.

~you arive to this peaceful looking town, and see a bunch of civilians talking to one another, but they all have this nervous look on their faces. From each of their conversations, you understand that there is a mafia in this village.~

This game will have a fixed set of players and once started, no-one can join unless there is an open spot. There will be four roles: civillian, mafia, detective, and doctor. The doctor can choose one person to save every night, and the detective can choose to learn one persons role every night. The mafia kills one person every night, but they have to agree. The mafia wins of there is the same amount of mafia as there are normal people, and the people win if the mafia is eliminated.
I wont tell you who has what role, and no conversing with one another on what role you have.
You will have to pm me if interested as to not reveal roles. The mafia, detective, and doctor can conspire with me via pm on what to do with their roles. Here will be the trial, as to decide who is eliminated from the game every day, and no, once your eliminated, you cannot share roles. I will tell you of a mafia has been eliminated, but no doctors or anything else.

Civilians: 0/10
Mafia: 0/2
Doctor: 0/1
Detective: 0/1

Pings: @fanficmelon, @skymoare, @galaxyleopard

Note- i will be the jury and narrator

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 26 June 2020 at 2:45 PM

@meisawesome

Oh lord,, you have just unlocked a memory of mine!! I haven't actually watched Danplan's most recent videos, but my friends told me they have disbanded or smthn?? idk, but may i join?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 2:48 PM

@wolfspike23
Yes, i was heavily influenced by their little game. Also, yeah! Just PM me (or i PM you) about what role you want, and I'll go a little more in depth if needed!

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 25 January 2021 at 2:40 AM

@meisawesome omg can i join? 😸 i wanna play too! 😃

Deleted • 25 January 2021 at 8:52 AM

@meisawesome This.. is this still active?

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 25 January 2021 at 11:34 AM

@meisawesome Is this still active? Sounds interesting.