How To Train Your Dragon RP (ALWAYS OPEN)

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 June 2020 at 11:49 PM

@meisawesome, yep we do. I'll start first.

Lupus

I sighed as I felt the breeze. Me and Knightsong were flying back to Berk. We were exploring in an island that no one really goes to. So, we decided to make it out secret hideout.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 June 2020 at 8:46 AM

Kk.

She was looking at the sky, going over her little plan in her head. She breathed in deeply, closed her eyes, and statted to fly straight up.

☆1. Fly to a dizzying hight
○ 2. Fall down
○ 3. Tilt your wings at just the right angle to carry all your momentum whilst maybe shooting you into the sky.

Of course, she had practice all three of these before, but never at this hight.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 June 2020 at 9:23 AM

Knightsong

I noticed something flying towards the air. "Is there something wrong, buddy?" My rider asked. I shook my head left and right. It was probably in my imagination.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 June 2020 at 9:24 AM

She knew she was at the right hight when she felt a little sick. She closed her eyes ane fell down.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 June 2020 at 9:29 AM

Lupus

I noticed something falling and patted Knightsong's head. "You see that buddy?" Knight growled in agreement.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 June 2020 at 9:37 AM

She opened her eyes, but it was difficult. The wind whipped at her face as the ground came closer and closer. Adrenaline pumped though her, causing her to not know if it was fear or excitment. She bit her lip, tilted her wings and...nothing. she opened her eyes to see she was soaring though the sky! She did a little flip from the accompleshment.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 June 2020 at 9:45 AM

Yoshino slowly walked out of her workshop, deep within the trees. Her place was down in a ditch, deep within the forest. She looked around. Scorpio was no where to be found. Yoshi wanted to experiment with Triple Stryke poison again. Sighing she began be climb on the rocks to get out of the ditch.

Scorpio flew through the skies, spotting a rider in the distance.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 June 2020 at 9:50 AM

She was shaking when she landed, tied between "lets do that again!" And "never again will i do that...".

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 June 2020 at 7:56 PM

Knightsong

I spotted another human and dragon.

Lupus

I also noticed a rider flying with her dragon.

Oh no... What should I do?

I decided to ignore them.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 June 2020 at 8:13 PM

She just wandered, looking around her terrain.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 June 2020 at 9:29 PM

Scorpio ignores the other dragons as they don't seem to be hostile, but he had to be cautious. He preformed air dives because he was bored.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 June 2020 at 9:34 PM

She looked up to see an other dragon do some dives. "Amature..." she thought

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 June 2020 at 10:17 AM

Scorpio noticed another dragon in the skies as well. She had a very disappointed and unimpressed look. Let's see you do any better. he thought staring at the other dragon.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 June 2020 at 10:24 AM

She lashed her tail, and asked "это вызов? насмешка? (Is this a challenge? Mockery?)".

Note: she is, in fact saying it in russian. Just throw it into google translate if you dont believe me

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 June 2020 at 11:51 AM

Scorpio's eyes widened as the other dragon spoke. What sort of alien languange was that?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 June 2020 at 11:57 AM

She laughed at his reaction "ты меня юморишь (you humor me)"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 June 2020 at 2:11 PM

Eeyaa sat on the porch of her house, playing a little tune on her panpipe set. She could see dragons whizzing by in the air high above and she couldn't say she was happy about it. She put the panpipes down and stared up at them.

Moonlace sat on the beach, staring at the small waves washing up on the beach. When they got too close to him he would growl and paw at them. Why were they so intent on getting him wet? He didn't like being wet. He stood up when one got close and blew a blast of fire at it. It steamed in the water, but he didn't see more than that because he was too busy walking away.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 June 2020 at 3:33 PM

Scorpio didn't know if he should be offended or concerned. The other dragon was laughing at...who knows what. I think she's laughing at me though, he concluded.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 June 2020 at 3:36 PM

She smiled at him "i bet you're wondering why im laughing, right?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 June 2020 at 4:13 PM

Scorpio's eyes widened in surprise again. By heavens, I can understand! Scorpio decided to answer, "Yes, although I feel like I know the answer," he replies.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 June 2020 at 4:15 PM

"Well chances are, your answer is right."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 June 2020 at 9:12 PM

Scorpio laughed. "Well, it's not everyday you see a dragon talking an alien language," he noted.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 June 2020 at 9:22 PM

"Oh thats not alien, i made it up." She said, looking proud.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 June 2020 at 10:04 PM

Lupus

I tried to ignore the others and managed to land in an island with a forest. (The island with Eeyaa and Moonlace).

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 June 2020 at 10:31 PM

"But, that's an alien language then. Since no one else knows it, what's the purpose?" Scorpio asked really confused. What's the point of a one-dragon language with no other that can understand the communicate. He concluded that the dragon talks to herself cause she has no friends or something like that. It's harsh but it was the only conclusion.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 June 2020 at 10:37 PM

"Oh simple, its purpose is to keep what im saying a secret. If i say something i might regret later, i always say it in that language. For example of its secretness, i could say жидкое дерево, and you'd think im insulting you, but in reality, im saying 'liquid wood'"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 June 2020 at 10:42 AM

Scorpio tilted his head. "Liquid wood?" he asked. What in the name of Berk would the other dragon need liquid wood for?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 June 2020 at 10:50 AM

"Hey, it was just an example." She said shruuging "dont ask me why it was the first thing i thought of."
"Anyway, we still need to get to the main point of this pointless conversation, your dives sucked."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 9 June 2020 at 10:50 AM

Lupus

We landed in a clearing in the forest and dismount Knightsong. I laid on the grassy forest floor and sighed heavily. I really hate talking or meeting other people.

Knightsong

I look at my human sadly and decided to rest beside her.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 June 2020 at 11:10 AM

"Excuse me," Scorpio growled offended. "Nice way to let me know. Having a nice conversation, then: 'by the way, the reason we talk is because you suck.' Well thanks for letting me know. I do better with my rider. I would like to see you do any better" he challenges.