How To Train Your Dragon RP (ALWAYS OPEN)

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 June 2020 at 11:12 AM

She cackled "ha! Just watch!" And proceeded to fly straight up, until she felt sick.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 June 2020 at 11:14 AM

Scorpio crossed his pincers. "Hhmf" he mumbles watching the other dragon.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 June 2020 at 11:17 AM

Once she started feeling like heck, she forced most of her lightning energy to her tail, to leave a trail of smoke in her wake. She then started to fall, keeping her eyes open to watch the ground.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 June 2020 at 11:46 AM

Okay, that's just unfair. I'm not a electric dragon with cool additional affects. Scorpio thought to himself. He refuses to admit that this dragon is better than him.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 June 2020 at 11:50 AM

She tilted her wings and she skyrocketed through the air, as dhe shifted the electricity to the tips of her wings. She did a loop-the-loop to get infront of him. "I think i just did better." She said with a smug look on her face.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 June 2020 at 12:39 PM

Scorpio frowned. "well, then you thought wrong, I would like to see some dives without the 'extra electrical show'. I can't out beat a dragon who uses electricity when I have none. That's like... cheating," he defended, refusing to admit defeat.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 June 2020 at 12:45 PM

"Hey Mr. Jealous, having lightning just means the options for effects are more obvious." She smirked, and tried to think of a trick.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 June 2020 at 3:08 PM

Eeyaa sighed and stood up, walking into her house.

Moonlace trotted down the beach, then started running. He jumped into the air and flew out over the water.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 June 2020 at 4:24 PM

"I'm beginning to think I'm not one for dazzling looks," Scorpio grumbles. "Much less mouth-dropping dives"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 June 2020 at 4:30 PM

She shrugged "i normally do it for the thrill, now come on!" She said as she took to the skies.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 June 2020 at 6:41 PM

"Hhmf," Scorpio responds before following the other dragon into the air. "Hey, I didn't catch your name," he says.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 June 2020 at 6:50 PM

"Well thats because i didnt say it. Im Sonasa" she said as she scanned the terrain

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 9 June 2020 at 8:43 PM

Knightsong

I caught a scent and nudged my rider. "What is it Knightsong?" She asks me before she stands up, brushing the grass on her armour. I gestured her to follow me and that's where we ended up in a house.

"Wow.. Never thought someone live in an island.." She said before approaching the door. "Wait—wait you want me to knock?"

I nodded my head in agreement and watched my human knock on the door.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 June 2020 at 10:07 PM

Eeyaa looks up in surprise at a knock on her door. Visitors? Here? Wow. That legitimately impressed her. She walked over to the door and opened it up.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 June 2020 at 11:05 PM

This dragon is so straight forward! Scorpio didn't know if she was trying to get on his nerves or naturally like this. Fine be that way. "Cool," he replies.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 June 2020 at 11:46 PM

She nods and dives downward to a large lake. She looked around, not because she was checking to see if anyone was already there, but to try and envision what she'd be doing.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 10 June 2020 at 4:17 AM

Lupus

"Hi..." I greeted shyly. "My name is Lupus and this is my dragon, Knightsong the Stormcutter."

Knightsong

I stare at the human in front of me and my human.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 June 2020 at 8:19 PM

"Fancy names you've got there. I'm Eeyaa. What brings you here?" She asks, smiling at the girl and her dragon.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 June 2020 at 10:16 PM

Lupus

"Well... Knightsong led me here.. And we are kinda've tired from flying, so we're hoping you'll let us stay for the night?" I stated.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 June 2020 at 10:49 AM

Scorpio eventually got tired of watching the electricity dragon show off and flew back towards the island he came from.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 12 June 2020 at 11:26 AM

She turned to watch the dragon leave, and from the small chance they'd hear her, she said "darn, the sacrifice was almost ready..."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 June 2020 at 9:49 PM

"Oh, of course! I have an extra room I've been dying to see used." Eeyaa grins. She holds the door more open. "Come on in!"

Moonlace lifts his nose to the wind and snarls softly. Another dragon? On his turf? He'd show them what-for.

1 post

dirgeful • 25 September 2020 at 1:39 AM

Hi, don't mind me! I'm just interesting in joining ^^; If this is still running that is.))

Human

Name: Alistair
Personality: Alistair is overall a friendly person, though his quiet demeanor and preference for observation tend to make him seem rather unapproachable. He won't turn down good company when offered it.
Backstory: Alistair's childhood was... rough too say the least. He was hotheaded as a child and always seemed to be getting into fights with others. The rest of his family were all happy and well adjusted and Alistair was often compared to his siblings by his parents. Eventually, having enough of it, Alistair left at around the age of 17 to explore the world. He headed northward and eventually found himself nose to nose with a seemingly young, angry dragon who constantly spit acid at Alistair despite Alistair's attempts to help it. The young adult saw himself in the dragon and insisted upon helping it until he eventually gained it's trust. 5 years later and Alistair and his dragon managed to balance each other out.

Dragon

Name: Zone
Rider: Alistair
Race/Kind: Changewing
Personality: Zone is rather suspicious of others, but he no longer lashes out as a result of that distrust. Instead, he puts his faith into his rider for guidance.
Backstory: Zone was born in a large group of changewings, but got separated from them when he was still quite young. He spent years searching for them, having to learn to use his invisibility and hunt for himself. When he met Alistair, he had been unable to find food for quite awhile and had to be nursed back to health by the human, a fact that still annoys the dragon to this day. He no longer searches for his family, believing he has found a new family with Alistair.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 25 September 2020 at 3:59 AM

@dirgeful, sadly the rp is not running anymore/ it's dead.

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 28 February 2021 at 3:15 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 Sonic//Powgal//Speed Stinger//Male//13//Daredevil, smug//Was from my SoD account. Hatched from an egg. (in RP terms, found in a chest from up near a waterfall, barely alive. Powgal never got thanked [cri])

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 28 February 2021 at 6:34 PM

Sorry but the rp is dead.