The Calling

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 July 2020 at 5:52 AM

The Calling

Basically like Warriors, except it's canines instead of cats or felines and other stuff.

The Plot

There exist four packs: Whisperingpack, Blizzardpack, Eveningpack and Stormpack. One day, a moon healer (this roleplay's version of the medicine cat) from Eveningpack spoke of a prophecy that a tyrannical warrior will turn the clans against each other.

Several moons passed...

Thundering Rage of the Wind, a warrior of Stormpack, becomes corrupted by the God of Darkness, Atra. Fueled with sudden hate for the other packs, Thundering Rage begins to plot a nefarious plan just like what the moon healer predicted.

Now, the Moon God, Silver Lunar, chose a group of random wolves to stop Thundering Rage once and for all.

Quick Reminders
No overpowered characters
Please be nice to each other
Keep it PG 13
No controlling of other people's characters
You can only have four characters

The Packs' Locations

Whisperingpack - is located in a quaint and peaceful everglade.

Blizzardpack - located in a snowy mountain.

Eveningpack - located in a cave with glowing gemstones on the ceiling.

Stormpack - located in a windy grassland.

The Pack's Meeting Place

Every full moon, the packs gather to a place similar to the Fourtrees.

Character Sheet

Name: (your wolf's name will be similar to those of the Tribe of the Rushing Water's names)
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Pack:
Position in the Pack:
Apprentice:
Kin:
Backstory:

Whisperingpack

Alpha:

Deputy:

Moon Healer:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Elders:

Mothers:

Pups:

Blizzardpack

Alpha:
Cold Winds of the North | @meisawesome

Deputy:

Moon Healer:

Warriors:

Sun on Winter Horizon | @wolfspike23

Silent Howl of the Night | @wolfspike23

Apprentices:

Elders:

Mothers:

Pups:

Eveningpack

Alpha:

Deputy:

Moon Healer: Raven that Sings a Lonely Song | @thelaizywolf2019

Warriors:
Silent Whisper of the Dark | @thelaizywolf2019
Apprentice:
Lion that Remains Undefeated | @galaxyleopard

Cloud that Hides in the Night | @wolfspike23

Apprentices:
Lion that Remains Undefeated | @galaxyleopard

Elders:

Mothers:

Pups:

Stormpack

Alpha:

Deputy:

Moon Healer:

Warriors:

Eagle in the River's Flow | @wingedfox

Apprentices:

Elders:

Mothers:

Pups:

Rogues:

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 July 2020 at 2:28 PM

@theliazywolf2019

Name: Cold Winds of the North
Sexuality: N/A
Personality: Cold is, well, cold and unforgiving, meaning that if you cross her, she will never forget. She is quick to turn hostile, and is pretty much the definition of "shoot first, ask questions later". She is cunning, and has used this to her benefit multiple times. However, this has given her a small reputation as someone who you don't want to go to for answers.
Apperance: She has a blend of gray and white fur and blue eyes. Her tail has a faint gray line running from the base to the end.
Position: Alpha (although, she secretly wishes she was a warrior instead.)
Apprentice: Dead Leaves from the Forest (idk how to do tribe names ; πŸ˜‰
Kin: N/A
Backstory: she was named this way because she was born on the coldest day of the year and survived. She got to her position now by being hostile and tolerant at the right moments. She struggled making people believe her because of her reputation, so she had to do it by force. When she was cosen to be deputy, she became a bit kinder to others in the pack, but still kept her vigilance.

Also, i think you forgot pack, so I'm just going to say she's from blizzardpack

Note: i am going on a hiatus for a week. Please do not do much, less i get baraded with notifications.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 July 2020 at 8:43 PM

@meisawesome, of course I understand..

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 July 2020 at 8:57 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
Hey, I'm not saying that i won't be playing, it's just that ill just start later than everyone else. (This is my way of asking you if you could push back the start date, as it has come to my attention that it's not gonna be an exact week.)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 July 2020 at 9:46 PM

@meisawesome, thanks for clarifying! And again, I understand..

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 July 2020 at 1:38 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 ok, I'm back!

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 26 July 2020 at 2:59 AM

@meisawesome okay! Also while you were gone, I've made by character:

Name: Silent Whisper of the Dark
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Silent prefers the company of her younger brother rather than other wolves. She is extremely overprotective of her brother ever since their parents died. She is kind and loving, but can be aggressive if necessary.
Appearance: https://pin.it/5ZFkIMr
Pack: Eveningpack
Position in the Pack: Warrior
Apprentice: N/A
Kin: Shimmering Light that Passes By (mother; deceased)
Thrush that Sings at Dawn (father; deceased)
Raven that Sings a Lonely Song (brother; alive)
Backstory: Silent had a normal childhood, that is until her parents under mysterious circumstances, died. She took care of her younger brother and protects him fiercely. She then discovers her brother's liking to other males and supports him unconditionally. The reason for her name is because when hunting and attacking intruders, she makes no sound.

Name: Raven that Sings a Lonely Song
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: A happy yet lonely individual, Raven loves spending time with his sister. He is a gullible, friendly and peaceful wolf that wouldn't hurt a fly.
Appearance: https://pin.it/3Ae2QR5
Position in the Pack: Moon Healer
Apprentice: N/A
Kin: Shimmering Light that Passes By (mother; deceased)
Thrush that Sings at Dawn (father; deceased)
Silent Whisper of the Dark (sister; alive)
Backstory: He got his name, because when he howls it sounds so lonely. When he was atleast 8 months old, he received his first vision. He quickly became a Moon Healer at a young age. Soon, Raven discovered that he likes other males and secretly told his sister about it. To his surprise, she supports him.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 July 2020 at 9:28 AM

@thelaizywolf
These are some nice characters! Oh, and i would also like to take this oppertunity to say that Cold is the youngest and most inexperienced of the leaders, seeing as her former leader died only a couple months ago.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 26 July 2020 at 10:23 AM

@meisawesome, okay!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 July 2020 at 11:53 AM

@thelaizywolf2019

Name: Lion Who Remains Undefeated. ( hope that’s okay. Also for this, do we have to type out the whole name when we communicate with one another? Or can we just use the first word? )
Sexuality: Unknown, he seems to be fine with anyone but he’s still questioning it. ( open to anyone )
Personality: Dark and mysterious, he is energetic and likes to ignore rules, and hates being told what to do. He’s quick, but quite weak.
Appearance: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdywda.co.uk%2Finterview-with-bradly-yule-working-with-wildlife%2Fwolf-cub%2F&psig=AOvVaw0iKC26SNjmY-cLNwM0vaBQ&ust=1595864840788000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLCAz_qh6-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE
( partially brown on head, white legs, black rest of body )
Position in the Pack: Apprentice
Apprentice: β€”β€”
Kin: Father - Hawk that Flies in the Wind ( deceased )
Mother - Angel that Grants Wishes ( disappeared )
Backstory: He was the only pup in the litter, although he was told he had a few siblings who didn’t survive. His mother ran away as she couldn’t cope with only seeing him as it reminded her of the pups that didn’t survive. His father died of sadness soon after. He still tries to forget, always failing. People often use his sad background as a way to annoy or punish him and everytime it works.

Name Background - ( wanted it add as his name has huge meaning in his life ) - He was given the name Lion Who Remains Undefeated shortly after he lost his siblings and parents, the word β€˜lion’ makes him remember the pride in his life, how proud his mother was when he opened his eyes before she left, and how he should be proud of himself no matter what. The words β€˜Remains Undefeated’ remind him that he was the strongest, the only one who never gave in.

May make another...

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 July 2020 at 12:31 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
@galaxyleopard can you cooperate with me and also say that the other packs do not know about his death? I just have an idea, but if you won't, then thats fine.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 July 2020 at 12:47 PM

@meisawesome
Who’s death? Sorry I don’t understand X3

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 July 2020 at 12:52 PM

@galaxyleopard
Cold is the newest leader of the four. Her former leader, Ivy at the Mountains Base, was killed a few months back. Could you maybe go along with the idea that the other tribes don't know? I have an idea of how to work it in, but if you can't, thats fine.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 July 2020 at 12:55 PM

@meisawesome
Sure why not ^^

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 26 July 2020 at 9:03 PM

@meisawesome, sure that sounds neat 😊

Also @galaxyleopard, yeah you can name/call them by their first name. Also can Silent be his mentor?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 July 2020 at 10:49 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Sure! And okay! I haven't reached that far in the series yet X3

When should we start?

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 27 July 2020 at 10:50 AM

@galaxyleopard, @meisawesome wanna start now? You can ping others if you like.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 July 2020 at 10:51 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Yeah I wanna start, but, should we maybe combine the clans into one? Meisawesome is on their own. Maybe it would be a wolf clan, then NCPs Like a badger clan etc.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 27 July 2020 at 10:53 AM

@galaxyleopard, hmmm haven't thought of that. But can you clarify?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 July 2020 at 10:55 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
So, as there’s not many members maybe,

Blizzardclan is a clan of wolves - us
Eveningclan is a clan of NPC badgers
Whisperingclan is a clan of NPC foxes
Stormclan is a clan of NPC Twolegs?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 July 2020 at 11:20 AM

@galaxyleopard
That idea is just a little uncomfortable for me. How about there are four groups, and each group has four clans within it?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 July 2020 at 11:27 AM

@meisawesome
That would probably get a bit confusing, as it defeats the purpose of badgers foxes and Twolegs being feared of

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 July 2020 at 11:37 AM

@galaxyleopard
Ok, that makes sense.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 27 July 2020 at 4:00 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 is it okay if I join?

Anyways, I kind of have an idea.
Maybe if all packs are wolves and outside rogue groups are different animals like badgers, or even other wolves?

Name: Cloud that Hide in the Night (Cloud)
Sexuality: Demisexual
Personality: A sneaky, intimidating wolf who is very loyal. Although her intimidating eyes and appearance, she is very sweet and kindhearted.
Appearance: Cloud is a sleek, raven-coloured wolf with cold, icy blue eyes. She has a white tipped tail and unusually long claws.
Pack: EveningPack
Apprentice: Open
Kin:
Crow that Soars in Sky (Crow) - Deceased Mother
Leaf that Falls from Vine (Leaf) - Deceased Father
Mate: Open
Siblings: Open
Backstory:
Cloud lost her father during a dispute over territory at the age of 7 moons, she also lost her mother because of sickness at the age of 22 moons. She was raised normally.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 July 2020 at 4:05 PM

@wolfspike23 ooo, i like that. I would also like to give my apologies, because i am the only one in blizzardpack, thus i will be making the majority of npcs, thus, i fear that i give them all the same personality, or i might make the pack TO big.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 27 July 2020 at 9:53 PM

@wolfspike23, yeah that sounds like a great idea and yes you're allowed to join

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 31 July 2020 at 10:53 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 haha joining @/meisawesome in blizzard pack

Name: Sun on Winter Horizon (Sun)
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Sun is a quiet and reserved wolf. He has exceptional observing skills and a great memory. Although his skills are sharp and his eyes are like a hawk's, he'd rather stay in his den and sleep all day, or stay with Silent. He is a common pick on patrols, hunting or borders. His sharp eyes are great for protecting the borders and detecting even the whitest hare in the snow. Sun silently complains on how much he gets picked on patrols. Despite his introverted personality, he is quite popular among the packs, although Sun doesn't know much about the others. Sun doesn't believe he should have an apprentice due to his lack of social skills and his introverted personality.
Appearance: Sun has a sparkling, snowy-white coat with his eagle-like green eyes. He has no distinct markings or scars, so he blends in very well. Sometimes, he may slip under your radar and you won't even know he's there..
Pack: BlizzardPack
Apprentice: ---
Kin:
Glow Of Rising Sun - Deceased Mother
Unknown Father
Mate: ---
Backstory:
Sun was always a distant pup. The other pups made fun of the fact he was so quiet, in fact, "He's too quiet to have fun." They also made theories and speculated around who his father was. They soon made a conclusion: his father was a rogue. Other wolves believed this, and neglected Sun. When Sun became an apprentice and his warrior exam was nearing, his mother was killed by foxes. He had no family left, was soon spiralling downwards. He tried to keep his composure, yet ultimately failed his warrior exam. About a moon later, he passed his warrior exam and was given the warrior position. He soon met Silent, who later became his best friend.

Name: Silent Howl of the Night (Silent)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Silent is a happy, bubbly wolf despite her blindness. She's a determined, extroverted soul, although she can be too strong-willed for her own good. She won't back down, and will constantly try to prove that being blind isn't a setback. Silent is always seen beside Sun, one of her best friends. Although their opposite personalities, she looks up to him. Some wolves believe that Silent is his apprentice, but that's not the case.
Appearance: Silent has a blue-grey coat with a white underbelly. She has blind, white eyes and a keen sense of smell. She has black toes and a small scar under her eye.
Pack: BlizzardPack
Position in the Pack: Apprentice
Apprentice: ---
Kin:
Fallen Branch In River - Deceased Mother
Grey Sky After Dusk - Deceased Father
Mate: Open
Backstory:
Silent was constantly bullied by older wolves for being blind. Her parents were killed by badgers when she was little, so she was taken care of the others in the nursery. They all claimed that she should be a healer apprentice than a warrior, and she actually got depression because of this. She was in her den constantly, not talking to anybody or even eating. She's literally the saying, "The most happy people are the ones who hurt the most." Silent was put down for being blind, until she met Sun. Sun really turned her life around. The white wolf knew she was in pain, so he was there for her. Despite Sun's unenthusiastic personality, he became Silent's older brother and made her into the happy, extroverted wolf she is.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 31 July 2020 at 11:16 PM

Hehe, thanks. Now i dont have to make cookie-cutter characters! 😸

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 31 July 2020 at 11:27 PM

@wolfspike23, @meisawesome, @galaxyleopard, you all want to start now?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2020 at 12:17 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Hehe, I didn't even know this existed until now. I could join if you want though. 😊