RWBY Roleplay v2 Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Good idea?

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 29 August 2020 at 2:27 PM

Hello qwq
Some people may remember this from April of 2017, I created this before the deletion of my acc. It didnt go far tbh

Links:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LOobHtli8aRJisz890xFoxvNUVi-auk_jmq4jo0rY9o/edit - Team Name Ideas
https://rwby.fandom.com/wiki/RWBY_Wiki - Rwby Wiki

I'll give some worldbuilding stuff here:

Beacon Academy
Beacon lies along the east edge of the city of Vale and has a wide river that runs through part of it. Airships were used to transport new students to the academy.

A port is seen at the bottom of the cliffs next to Beacon Academy, implying that naval transportation was also possible.

Beacon's boundaries appear to extend rather far, including the large Emerald Forest and some surrounding terrain, such as the Beacon Cliff. The academy also held field trips in areas such as the Forever Fall forest.

Beacon Academy used the Emerald Forest as the location for its initiation. The forest is filled with dangerous wildlife. Students were catapulted into the forest from Beacon Cliff, on purpose-built launch pads emblazoned with the academy's insignia.

https://rwby.fandom.com/wiki/Beacon_Academy

Vale

Vale is a large city on the western coast of the Kingdom of Vale.

Vale has a large port area where passenger and cargo ships dock, including international ships from Vacuo and Atlas. The cargo docks include large-scale container handling facilities, indicating that the port handles large quantities of goods on a frequent basis.

To the southeast lies a mountainous and uninhabited area, but it is also known to contain the ruins of Mountain Glenn, a failed attempt by the kingdom to extend the city's borders. The location was overrun by Grimm and had to be fenced off from the rest of the city.

https://rwby.fandom.com/wiki/Vale_(city)

Cannonically, Beacon is out of commission and overrun by Grimm, but in this roleplay, Beacon Academy is back to normal.

Grimm
https://rwby.fandom.com/wiki/Grimm

Apathy
Abilities:Willpower-draining aura, ear-piercing scream
Appearance: Humanoid shape, long arms, deformed face

Beetle Grimm
Abilities: Power transfer
Appearance: Beetle Body

Beowolf
Abilities: Lunges, claws strikes, bites
Appearance: Black fur and bonelike spines

Beringel
Abilities: Grappling, throwing, punching
Appearance: Black fur and bonelike plates

Blind Worm
Abilities: Biting, head charging, spitting acid, swallowing
Appearance: Bone plates, giant mouth, acidic blood

Boarbatusk
Abilities: Charges, tusks, body rolls
Appearance: White bone plates, four eyes and large tusks

Centinel
Abilities: Biting, ensnaring
Appearance: Black skin, external bone plates, segmented body, strong jaws

Creep
Abilities: Ramming, bites, tail swiping
Appearance: Bonelike spines, two-legged

Death Stalker
Abilities: Claw grabs, stinger spikes
Appearance: Black exoskeleton with white bone plates and a glowing stinger

Geist
Abilities: Possesion
Appearance: Black skin and bonelike spines

Goliath
Abilities: Stomping
Appearance: Black skin, bonelike spines along its body, giant tusks

Griffon
Abilities: Swallowing whole, charging, claws
Appearance: Black fur and feathers, bone-like spines along its body, avian wings

Horse Grimm
Abilities: Charging, stomping, kicking
Appearance: Horse body, black smoke, bone protrusions

Imp
Abilities: Arm stretching, screech
Appearance: Somewhat humanoid with bone protrusions

King Taijitu
Abilities: Lunges, fang bites, constriction
Appearance: Bone-like spines with Grimm markings

Lancer
Abilities: Firing stinger, ramming and projectiles
Appearance: Wasp-like body with armor on its back

Leviathan
Abilities: Fire breathing
Appearance: Webbed limbs, large tail

Manticore
Abilities: Clawing, biting, tackling, stinging, spitting fireballs
Appearance: Black fur, and feathers, bone-like spines along its body, avian wings and stinger tail

Megoliath
Abilities: Charging, stomping
Appearance: Mammoth-like body, black fur with frozen skin, four giant tusks

Nevermore
Abilities: Head-butt charge, throwing spear-like feather quills
Appearance: Black plumage, wing claws and crested white bonelike head-piece

Nuckelavee
Abilities: Extendable arms, sonic roar
Appearance: Massive equine main body with human elements, horns, long slender arms, hooves

Ravager
Abilities: Biting, clawing
Appearance: Black fur, bone-like spines along its body, red leathery wings

Sabyr
Abilities: Biting, charging, clawing
Appearance: Black body, large canines, frozen skin

Sea Feilong
Abilities: Lightning beam, ramming, wind gust, biting
Appearance: Scales, dorsal fin, collapsible wings, tendrils, forearms

Seer[i]
Abilities: Telecommunications, strangulation, sharp tentacles
Appearance: Red tentacles, black and white round body, one eye

[i]Shadow Hand

Abilities: Sharp claws, elasticity, energy absorption
Appearance: Clawed arms

Sphinx
Abilities: Bite, tail strike, breathing fire
Appearance: Wings, snake for a tail

Spider Grimm
Abilities: Illusion casting
Appearance: Three eyes, and a spider-like body

Sulfur Fish
Abilities: Super-heating, combining with sulfur swarm
Appearance: One eye, three tails, insect-like body

Tentacle Grimm
Abilities: Tentacles, merging multiple King Taijitu into one
Appearance: Small body resembling a skull with tentacles emerging from it

Teryx
Abilities: Lunges, claws strikes, bites, flight
Appearance: Raptor body with wings

Ursa
Abilities: Lunges, claw swing, bites
Appearance: Black fur and bone-like spines

Whale Grimm
Abilities: Flight
Appearance: Giant whale-like body, purple & white spikes, red wings

Wyvern
Abilities: Summoning other Grimm, ramming
Appearance: Black skin, bone-like spines along its body, large red bat-like wings

- - - - -

Rules
- No controlling other characters
- Keep this PG13
- Limited romance
- No Mary Sues
- 7 Characters max (One team and some extra)
- No killing without permission (Unless it's your own characters)
- No side accounts UNLESS you use the same characters you used on your main account
- You can ask others to be on their team
- 2 Faunus characters and one silver-eyed character max (per person)
- If one of your 4 or under characters die, you may make a new character
- Follow EC ToS
- Lmk if you wanna leave the roleplay and wanna give your characters to someone else or kill them off

- - - - -

Form
Character Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Species:
Weapon:
Outfit/Appearance:
Personality:
Aura Colour:
Semblance:
Previous Affiliation/Affiliation:
Team:
Relatives/Family/Pet: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)

- - - - -

Ohmygod im sorry this is so long >-<
I'll create my characters later so i dont make this any longer

Characters:

Ash Quinn - Wolfspike23
Sasha Bluebell - Sundancer
Yoshino Fidochi - Skymoar
Amaranthe Vici - Wingedfox
Russet Skye - Nekogirl
Kovidar Aurus - Nekogirl

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 August 2020 at 6:37 PM

@wolfspike23

OMG I been waiting for a RWBY RP XD. I'll make my characters asap 😊

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 29 August 2020 at 9:15 PM

@skymoare

Ack,, thx for joining lol

Character Name: Ash Quinn
Nickname: N/A
Species: Human
Weapon: Despair - A black, shiny mechanical knuckle blade which turns into a pistol. It has white grimm markings on its blades and white lining.
Outfit/Appearance: Lightly tanned with blue-gray hair, orange eyes and a small black heart below her left eye. She wears a black jacket with white lining, and a white crop top underneath her jacket. She wears black jean-shorts and black boots. Ash has a black mask and goggles, and normally has a dead expression.
Personality: Unentusiastic, but caring for her friends. She acts distant, and others tell her to try harder. She never truly tries unless her friends' life on the line, and is willing to sacrifice herself.
Aura Colour: Gray
Semblance: Fury - Due to her personality, only used rarely. When unlocked, speed, strength and agility is boosted for one minute, Leaving her exhausted afterwards.
Previous Affiliation/Affiliation: Beacon (Good)
Team: Open 😊
Relatives/Family/Pet: N/A
Other: N/A

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 August 2020 at 6:57 PM

@wolfspike23

just wanted to say, if this rp doesn't really work out, I'll be happy to do a pm rp or something. I'll make my characters soon

Deleted • 26 September 2020 at 5:37 PM

This sounds like so much fun. Can I join? I’ll send in my character sheet.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 29 September 2020 at 3:05 PM

@sundancer

Sure! Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner,, school and stuff 😊

Deleted • 29 September 2020 at 4:10 PM

Haha dont worry about it.

Character Name: Sasha Bluebell
Weapon: Staff- a 6'5ft tall staff that can change material (wood, metal, stone, etc). Sasha got Staff when she was a little kid and the name just stuck.
Outfit/Appearance: Sasha has black hair that falls a little past her waist and blue eyes that change between dark and light depending on how she feels but normally her eyes are light blue. She has a blue and black 'gypsy' skirt and short black shorts underneath, a blue crop-top, and black boots.
Personality: Sasha knows shes a little weird but doesn't mind to much. She's normally very kind and willing to see things from another point of veiw. She loves to dance and write and likes to spend time in nature. If someone can change her expression from anything other then soft and gentle or worried they are either very important to her or in trouble.
Aura Colour: Light blue
Semblance: Alter, she can change negitive emotions into positive emotions thru touch on full moons. (It lasts 24 hours)
Previous Affiliation/Affiliation: Beacon (good)
Team: Open(?)
Family/Relatives/Pets: (She has a big family so I'll only write the people in her house.) Grandma Ebony, Mama, Dad, Jenny (little sister), Lake (baby brother), Buddy (wolf).
Other: She's realllly good at fighting with staff like things but not very good at hand to hand combat.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 1 October 2020 at 11:51 AM

@sundancer accepted! adding to the list

Deleted • 1 October 2020 at 12:38 PM

Thank you!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 October 2020 at 1:53 PM

@wolfspike23

wow, I been too inactive. Arted my oc weapon though
https://www.deviantart.com/skymoare/art/SoulTaker-855057836

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 October 2020 at 11:32 AM

@wolfspike23 Is this still open?

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 28 October 2020 at 6:19 PM

@wingedfox yup!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 October 2020 at 4:24 PM

Sweet!

Character Name: Amaranthe Vici
Nickname: Am, Ran, AV.
Weapon: A large violet and silver sword that can turn into a gun. She can take the ammo of the gun and throw it as bombs.
Outfit/Appearance: Darker skin, Violet hair in space buns, mint-green eyes. Has a black and silver corset with a lilac purple, baggy shirt underneath. Black leggings and chunky combat boots.
Personality: Rude, for the most part, Kind of like a Weiss-like personality, but more arrogant and snarky.
Aura Colour: Purple
Semblance: She can mute sounds around her. Like mute all sound in a 10 square foot circle.
Previous Affiliation/Affiliation: Used to work for one of Salem's goons, left to do her own thing. (Neutral)
Team: Open
Relatives/Family/Pet: (Optional)
Other: She knows sign language.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 October 2020 at 6:51 PM

@wolfspike23

frick I forgot about this 😋

Character Name: Yoshino Fidochi
Nickname: Yoshi
Weapon: https://www.deviantart.com/skymoare/art/SoulTaker-855057836
Outfit/Appearance: Tan skin color. Wears casual clothing, sorta like a delinquent. Wears metal bracelets/wrist bands and a baseball cap. Red eyes, short black hair.
Personality: She's not very social. Trying to get close to her may be result in 2 results: get attacked, or ignored. She's a "attack first, ask questions later". Like a delinquent. Cold personality.
Aura Color: Black
Semblance: Ability to freeze time. For a very short time, and it takes up lots of energy.
Previous Affiliation/Affiliation: Currently a mercenary, fights for whoever offers her more.
Relatives/Family/Pet: A tiger (Blaze).
Other:

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 November 2020 at 6:41 PM

@wolfspike23

Is this still open?

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 5 November 2020 at 7:30 PM

@nekogirl
yep!

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 6 November 2020 at 5:05 PM

Yay! I will put my character in.

Character Name: Russet Skye
Nickname: (Optional)
Species: Faunus
Weapon: A sword that can break apart (Sort of like how Qrow's sword does to turn into a scythe) and have a kind of laser thing that can come out and connect the pieces to create a whip. But without the laser, the pieces are separate and can be thrown, the name of it is Deaths claw.
Outfit/Appearance: Short (not quite shoulder-length) black hair with a red streak going through her bangs, Golden eyes, lightly tanned skin, Gold chain necklace, Chain earing on the left ear, Red crop top with a black leather jacket and small collar, Gold chain around one arm, Spiked wristband on left hand, Black gloves with fingers cut off, tight black jeans, Silver chain belt, Tall black leather boots with small heels, Brown leather strap on right leg for her weapon, Osprey wings.
Personality: Not exactly friendly, People bully her a lot as a Faunus (though she thinks its good fighting practice cause she always wins), Sarcastic at times and is great at making sharp replies. She also likes verbal battles, and enjoys getting out once in a while for some "wing time"
Aura Colour: Bright red
Semblance: Being part osprey, she has amazing eyesight, but aside from that she can mess with people's minds or create Illusions. However, whenever something touches-yes, that includes a random insect-the illusion, it will slowly fade and will have to be created again.
Previous Affiliation/Affiliation: Used to be in the White fang but left it cause she thought it was useless and a waste of time; also she figured it would fail anyway, like how most evil plans work.
Relatives/Family/Pet: Prefers not to tell anyone about that topic, but yes, It will be released later.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 6 November 2020 at 5:57 PM

@nekogirl accepted!

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 10 November 2020 at 2:55 PM

@wolfspike23

Could I add another character right now?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 10 November 2020 at 7:11 PM

oooo, anyone seen Volume 8 Chapter 1 yet?

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 10 November 2020 at 9:42 PM

Have you???

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 November 2020 at 12:22 AM

@nekogirl

Yup, yup. It came out Nov. 7th I believe

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 11 November 2020 at 12:17 PM

Yeah, It did, but where is it? Did you see it on TV or something?

EDIT: Actually I think I've found it. Not sure though and I am hiding my excitement

Yet another Edit: Nevermind I checked on the Roosterteeth website and I can't watch it cause you have to be a member from what I understood.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 November 2020 at 1:44 PM

@nekogirl

yeah. It's on Rooster teeth. That's where I went. They took it off of youtube... which I'm sad about

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 11 November 2020 at 1:46 PM

Really? That is sad.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 11 November 2020 at 4:34 PM

@nekogirl yeah you can add another character if ya want

Also I watch rwby on amazon prime but i dont think they have the latest volumes yet. im re-watching it. I need to find the later volumes lmao

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 12 November 2020 at 8:44 PM

@wolfspike23 thank you!

Character Name: Kovidar Aurus
Nickname: Doesn't mind any nicknames, but the more common ones people use sometimes are things like Kovi, Kov, Kovu, and so on. (yes, someone can create a random name and she won't mind)

Weapon: A staff that is Black, and on each end, there is a small V-shaped pocket where dust crystals can fit. When a crystal is put in, the staff will take in the power and use it in some way, though the staff uses up the dust crystals power and sorta dissolves the crystal after its been used long enough. Examples of dust powers:
Fire dust crystal: The half that the crystal is placed in will light itself on fire.
Ice Dust crystal: If the staff hits something solid, the object (or Grimm or maybe even human/Faunus if that ever comes to play) will turn into ice.
Wind Dust crystal: When pointed at something the staff will create a gust of wind when the crystal is in place.
Earth Dust crystal: When touched to the ground rocks will emerge from the earth, but the user of the Staff has no control of where it goes so there are some downsides to the weapon.
Lightning Dust crystal: when pointed at something, lightning will shoot from the staff.
And so on. there are so many Dust things that I'm too lazy to type everything.

Outfit/Appearance: Dark skin, curly caramel-colored hair that goes down to her hips and ends in a knot-looking end and about five inches of extra hair under the knot; so the entire full length is roughly down to her knees. Green eyes, Claw necklace with a small teal bead next to each claw, Peach colored fabric pieces around shirts neck that has wedges cut out or something like what idians would have and something like this around each wrist at the end of the sleeves, Mettallic lavender colored shirt, Leather straps on waist and on both arms with Dust crystals strapped to them and a small pouch on her side, Knee-high purple combat skirt with silver lace on the first top half of the skirt and white lace on the bottom (sewed on so the lace is facing up not down how lace dresses usually have them-or at least the ones I've seen), Strap on her back to hold the staff, Tall black boots with a long wedge cut out and purple fabric inside.

Personality: Outgoing, friendly, good at making friends but sometimes not so good at keeping them, despite her personality she always gets more serious when it comes to Grimm or fighting
Aura Colour: Lavender

Semblance: Ghost: Can make her body like a ghost for an amount of time, for example, if she was trying to escape something, she could use her semblance and walk through a wall to escape. But after she uses the semblance some part of her body will either sting, fall asleep (like when your foot falls asleep and its kinda tingly and might hurt when you walk around or something), or have some type of pain.
Previous Affiliation/Affiliation: Beacon

Relatives/Family/Pet: When she was young, her parents abandoned/forgot her when a Grimm found the small cabin she'd lived in and she was barely alive when she was found by her grandmother on what should have been a visit. Since then she has been raised by her grandmother and knows almost nothing about her parents, though what shes heard about them is that they were amazing people.

Edit: sorry this is longer then expected. sorry 'bout that

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 13 November 2020 at 5:38 PM

@nekogirl accepted!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 November 2020 at 6:56 PM

So I had an idea if you guys are interested... To make sure this doesn't die again, can we start if nobody joins in a week?

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 23 November 2020 at 8:33 PM

@wingedfox

I think thats a good idea!

@wolfspike

Could I change Yolanda's name? It sounds a lot like other things I know of, and I don't think the name suits her now that I think about it.