Female
73 posts

seoramen • 4 November 2020 at 5:35 PM

@jirachiwishmaker thank u for the ping!

i'm grateful for having a great support system (esp my fam!) to get me through stressful times stemming from covid, the presidential election, or the uncertainty of my future career path haha

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 4 November 2020 at 6:05 PM

@seoramen

You've been entered, Good Luck!!! I do hope that your path takes you where you want to go, have goals in your life and plans for things to where if it don't work out for you that you can do something else that you also wouldn't mind doing just in case.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 4 November 2020 at 6:56 PM

@jirachiwishmaker this seems cool

Im grateful for my friends and family,, being there when i need them the most. I've done things i regret and dont regret, all with my friends being right beside me. They've saved my life, and I'm happy that they're there 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 4 November 2020 at 7:59 PM

@wolfspike23

You've been entered, Good Luck!!! Yes I understand what you mean family and friends are very supportive, during these times always know you can talk to them and count on them for emotional and mental support. That way, when things are happening around you, you won't feel like you have nobody to talk too.

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 7 November 2020 at 8:38 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
Hmm could I join?

I am grateful for Patches. She is the best kitty EVA
(ARSGHJDSGHJLKJOIYGRR sorry this is so late)

Female
337 posts

bingo • 7 November 2020 at 9:13 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

I'd like to join! I was just thinking about this today - I'm grateful for my animals. If it wasn't for them I'd be way more lazy and probably never step foot outside, so thank you to my doggies for making me go out for walks every day! And on the subject of cats, I'm thankful for my new kitten I have who is helping me through the lose of my sugar cat who passed away unexpectedly a few months ago. If I didn't have her distracting me it'd be so harder to wake up every day knowing she isn't there waiting for her shots and snacks like she always has been.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 7 November 2020 at 9:55 PM

@nightslayer300
@bingo

You've both been entered, Good Luck!

@nightslayer300 It's always better late then never! Aww Patches what a cute name😊
@bingo 2 dogs must keep you busy walking alright. Very sorry to hear about your cat tho, yeah I know the feeling, but you did get another one, and sometimes that's the only way to heal your broken heart from a pet passing.

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 7 November 2020 at 10:01 PM

@jirachiwishmaker 😊 We adopted her from the shelter a few years ago. She's a tuxedo cat, which is where the name came from

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 9 November 2020 at 5:21 PM

@nightslayer300

That's just a cute name for a tuxedo cat😊

Trans Man
151 posts

ancientclaw • 11 November 2020 at 12:40 AM

@jirachiwishmaker

oo I'd like to join! I'm really grateful for the people I've gotten to meet on here. When I came back from a 3 (?) year hiatus I only had like 7 creatures and now I've gotten a pretty nice cove because of gifts, trades and auctions. Even besides just creature collecting, there's so many kind people on here and it's a nice escape.

Some pings in case some of you are interested!
@ravensong
@flamingtrashcan
@chihiro_sang
@cohora
@foxerfu

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 11 November 2020 at 1:00 AM

@ancientclaw

You've been entered, Good Luck!!! Yeah this can be a very cool place to be when you just want to hang and chill out and while there's events going on. Yeah I know what you mean by hiatus I take one myself several times so I'm not on this game as much either only during events. But glad that you came back and that you could rebuild your cove again, and that can happen quickly so you shouldn't ever feel like you won't get a creature especially with the monthlies and all.

242 posts

peachycupcake525 • 14 November 2020 at 1:00 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Thanks for doing this! I'd like to join.

I'm grateful for the people in the Vocaloid community who make songs and art that people can enjoy. I've spent a lot of time listening to Vocaloid songs lately, and they really make me happy.

Female
17 posts

ashkito • 14 November 2020 at 1:20 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

I’d love to join, thanks so much!

I’m generous for my classmates, I recently got a positive test for COVID-19, and I was pulled out of class to get sent home, and the whole of the year group had to go home to quarantine too. I thought I’d get a lot of hate for this, and I was told to be ready for a load of complaints of classmates being worried about vulnerable family members because of me, but all I’ve had so far, is loads of ‘hope you get better’ and ‘stay safe’ from them all, and it’s just so heartwarming that these people I rarely talk to actually care.

But overall, I’m grateful for everything XD

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 November 2020 at 5:55 PM

@peachycupcake525
@ashkito

You've been entered, Good Luck!!! Thanks for joining😊

@peachycupcake525

Vocaloid cool!!

@ashkito

I will mail you your message as it's pretty long read.

14 posts

jadeikamono • 14 November 2020 at 9:26 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

ahh, hello! i'd like to enter if possible!

some things im grateful for this year:
- even though i moved three states away from where i was living - my best friend was actually moving to the same state around the same time, so im grateful she is still in my life!
- im v grateful that one of my sisters is coming to live with us so i dont have to deal with my parents alone anymore
- im grateful for being able to get my aa at the end of this semester
- im also grateful that one of my other sisters is holding on to a kitten from her cat's litter for me so i can own him when we move into a new house next year (happy i moved closer to my sisters for that to even be a possibility!)

thats all i can really come up with right now but yea!

316 posts

ravensong • 14 November 2020 at 10:50 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
May I join please?
What am I thankful for? My cat. He's friendly and very loving (even if I pushed him off the bed 30 seconds earlier). Sometimes, I wish I could be a cat.
Also for family and friends and teachers as I go through my several surgeries.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 November 2020 at 11:06 PM

@jadeikamono
@ravensong

You've both been entered, Good Luck!!!

@jadeikamono

Your sister is coming back yay! Getting a new kitten, awww!!!

@ravensong

You wish you could be a cat, yeah I know they have such a good life right😊

2 posts

insti • 15 November 2020 at 4:07 PM

Hello, can I join?

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 15 November 2020 at 8:14 PM

@insti

Of course you can! You've been entered, Good Luck!!! And what are you grateful for?

2 posts

insti • 15 November 2020 at 10:20 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Im grateful for having a life and meeting new friends online and irl.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 November 2020 at 12:33 PM

@insti

Yes you should be grateful to everything around you, which includes all the people that's in your life.😊

Female
222 posts

burrito13 • 16 November 2020 at 4:11 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
I'm grateful for the guy who used to hand out flowers every other Friday after school a long time ago. Most were real flowers he had grown himself, but he also gave plastic ones as well (during winter). I eventually moved away from that school, but I still have one of the plastic flowers he had given me after my first band concert. I don't think he'll ever realize how much giving these flowers meant to the people he had given them to. I started my own little flower garden because of him. 😸

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 November 2020 at 11:56 PM

@burrito13

You've been entered, Good Luck!!! That guy sounds like a really kind and sweet person indeed!😊

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 17 November 2020 at 2:54 PM

May I join?

I'm really grateful for my 2 y/o niece, she gives me the calm and serotonine I need and a reason to get out of bed each day and do my best. She's like my little sister.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 19 November 2020 at 3:19 AM

@lilacblack

You've been entered, Good Luck!!! Awww that's so cute, your little niece😊

Female
34 posts

twilight_cloud • 19 November 2020 at 1:51 PM

I'm very thankful for my family, especially my husband who helps keep me sane. I'm also thankful for work when you want opportunities like Uber and Postmates so I have more time to spend with family.

Also, thank you for the opportunity!

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 19 November 2020 at 8:12 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

I would love to enter! This year even with the pandemic, I'm just more and more grateful for my family and my boyfriend. Ive had several medical issues this year and with the pandemic it makes it harder. They've been nothing but supportive and helpful during it all and Im eternally grateful for them all ❤️

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 20 November 2020 at 2:00 PM

@twilight_cloud
@lisa1321

You've both been entered, Good Luck!!! To both of you, yes family is very important, we must treasure in our hearts those that are truly important to us. Even if they were gone, they'd still live on inside in our hearts that's how they live on forever.😊

Thanks for playing all, it was fun, but now it's ending my winners are announced below

@laylamocha
@ancientclaw
@lisa1321
@izziebee1017
@jadeikamono
@yogurt
@nekogirl
@peachycupcake525
@ashkito
@dreamii
@lokisonoflaufey