Dragold
Bunthoff
Sorien
Luskrull
Tray
Foxfly
Clorgi
Tine

For them, I'm mostly looking for creatures I still don't have, but I'm open to offers.

There are also UFT creatures in my UFT tab, creatures/names in @patty2, and a lot of travels (incluiding retired ones). If you're looking for a specific one, please let me know!

Thanks in advance! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 16 January 2021 at 11:42 PM

@emo_pattys Hi! What stage is your Blobbart? And are you looking for CC/EC or creatures for it? Thank you!โค๏ธ

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 16 January 2021 at 11:50 PM

@murmurw

Hello! Blobbart is still in egg stage. I'm mostly looking for creatures I still don't have, but I'm open to all offers ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 17 January 2021 at 12:00 AM

@emo_pattys Iโ€™m not sure if I have anything here that you might not have, but if anything interests you, please say so! Also everything on @murmuring is UFT. I could add CC but Iโ€™m a little tight on it.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 17 January 2021 at 8:31 AM

@emo_pattys
hi! what stage and gender is the kitep? ๐Ÿ˜Š i can offer creatures from my uft tab, creatures from @yazanclan that arenโ€™t yazans, and maybe some ec. i have limited ec/cc at the moment. let me know โค๏ธ

edit: found her, and i'm looking for the first stage, so nevermind, but good luck! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 17 January 2021 at 5:05 PM

@murmurw Would the Kektron be UFT?

@izziebee1017 Actually the UFT Kitep is in another side account! It's male and in the second stage! Are you looking for a male or female one?

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 17 January 2021 at 5:11 PM

@emo_pattys
Female, unfortunately. And I don't have the CC to spare for a Venus stone.

I am somewhat interested in the Luckuar, Lemac, Shillas, Ulert, and Kacki, they're just not super high priority at the moment. What gender and stage are they? Do you see any creatures of mine that interest you? I can't afford all of them, but perhaps we can work out a deal with some of them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
165 posts

staceyswag • 17 January 2021 at 5:19 PM

@emo_pattys Hi there, would you happen to have a Dalahart Stage 1 trinket travel? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 17 January 2021 at 6:22 PM

@emo_pattys I'm slightly tent on the Kektron. What were you thinking to do as a trade if I were to offer a Kektron (like Kektron + CC for the Blobbart)?