Anyone want to start a rp?

in Roleplaying

Female
126 posts

songbird • 27 January 2021 at 10:05 PM

So I’ve seen tons of rps I would’ve loved to join however, most I was too late and they somewhat died off. However, their concepts are what intrigued me.

I love fantasy, hybrid, etc, literally anything not too realistic like. Though I am willing to branch out and attempt new categories 😊

So if anyone has any suggestions, or ideas please post them here so we can start up something pretty cool ^^

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 10 February 2021 at 1:21 PM

@songbird
Definitely have an urge to join a rp... just not sure what kind.

Female
18 posts

nykoang • 10 February 2021 at 2:19 PM

Hi! I would also like to join a RP, though I'm not very creative when it comes to RP's T-T So how about a Werewolf/Vampire RP?????? (As you can tell I'm really confused from thinking too hard and just saying random topics) Anyone else got better suggestions?

Trans Man
9 posts

trash-boy • 10 February 2021 at 6:29 PM

heya,, i too want to join this soon-to-be rp!,, a vampire / werewolf sounds pretty cool,, maybe an rp about reverse werewolves?,, like wolf-people that turn into humans once a month,, or an rp about a group of monster-investigators that find reverse werewolves,,

Female
18 posts

nykoang • 11 February 2021 at 1:02 PM

Hmm @trash-boy, never heard of reverse werwolfs before, could you explain a bit more about said reverse WW's? Or explain a bit more about the monster-investigators? (no pressure O^O) (Oh also welcome to egg cave I see your new a bit!)

Trans Man
9 posts

trash-boy • 11 February 2021 at 1:10 PM

@nykoang uhh,, its just an idea i randomly thought of,, so it isnt *that* fleshed out but,,
reverse werewolves would be anthropomorphic wolves ( think of furries; level of realism would be up to you ),, they would probably live in a small isolated village somewhere in the mountains or just somewhere away from humans,, most of the other stuff about werewolves would stay the same ( certain rankings; alpha + alphas partner(s), etc. ),, but the only thing that really changes is that once a month, under the light of the full moon,, they turn into regular humans!,,
also for the monster investigators,, think of ghost busters haha,, but maybe instead of them trying to get rid of monsters,, they just want proof supernatural creatures exist ( not knowing that people would probably use that information to do bad things to said monsters ),, they could be a new group, just starting out,, and maybe their Youtube channel / [ off brand version of Youtube ] channel suddenly rises to fame once they find proof / catch a creature,,

Female
18 posts

nykoang • 11 February 2021 at 2:28 PM

Hmmm ok @trash-boy, hey @songbird, @izziedragon, what do you think, should we do that or come up with something different?

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 12 February 2021 at 9:36 PM

@nykoang Sounds interesting to me. I don't have a lot of experience in forum role-play but I used to rp on a game called Feral Heart and this seems similar to something they'd try out there. I'm down to try anything right now lol

Trans Man
9 posts

trash-boy • 16 February 2021 at 10:49 AM

hey,, i dont mean to be rude but,, i highkey do not want this thread to die and be left in the rp thread wasteland lmao,, so please state your opinion!,, i would really like to hear it and,, i would love to join the actual rp whenever yall work it out and decide to start the thread,, again im not trying to be rude so im sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings,,

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 February 2021 at 11:22 AM

if anyone is interested I'm in a few off-site rps that's always looking for new people ❤️

Deleted • 18 February 2021 at 1:58 AM

@trash-boy I've never RP'd before, but I am interested in your idea! If you ever decide to set up the roleplay, will you let me know? Thanks!

Trans Man
9 posts

trash-boy • 19 February 2021 at 11:20 AM

hey all,, so i decided to start a rp since a few people here seemed accepting of the idea!,, so here's a link to it: link for the roleplay i mentioned before,,
also im pinging the people who inquired about it so sorry if you get notif'd twice about this,, nwn;,,
@aquaticfalconess @izziedragon @nykoang

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 19 February 2021 at 1:29 PM

@trash-boy Thanks! I'm gonna save this while I think up character creation

Deleted • 20 February 2021 at 1:53 AM

@trash-boy Nice! I'll post as soon as I develop my character!