~× Clashing Skies: A Digimon RP ×~

in Roleplaying

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 March 2021 at 6:14 AM

Before yall ask,no this isnt like the other Digimon RP forum,this time you can also play as a Digidestined/Tamer/Chosen Child/whatever the term is here! Lets roll! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the year of 19xx,a group of scientists has discovered a new species. No,not like a new species of wolf or something like that,but an entirely new species. An entirely new species living inside the Internet made of data,called the "Digimons",short for "Digital Monsters". Over time,the Digimons are being researched by the scientists and coexists peacefully with humans. But suddenly,a mysterious virus is breaking the firewall and infecting many Digimons,making them completely mindless and berserk. The scientists who discovered Digimon tried to delete the virus,but to no avail. Meanwhile,the great holy angel Digimon,Seraphimon and the lord of all dragon Digimon,AncientGreymon is fighting the virus with every single bit of their power. However,the virus is too strong not even Seraphimon,AncientGreymon,and their Digimon armies can fend them off for good. The scientists then hacked a little bit of the virus's data,leaving an opening for the Digimons to attack. But suddenly,the virus brushed it off,and almost killed Seraphimon. Seraphimon however,with the help of AncientGreymon used a last resort attack,resulting in the virus's seemingly defeat-for-good,Seraphimon and AncientGreymon's death,and the wipeout of humanity's memory of the Digimon. After all that,humans lived their regular lives like nothing have ever happened. However,the virus is suprisingly still alive,and will take revenge on humans and Digimon alike......

×××××××××××××××
1.Fill the character template below
2.No mary sues/gary stus!
3.No nsfw/swearing/gore/godmodding/harassing others
4.Please dont kill off a character unless you get a permission from the owner (but pls dont make it overly gory -_-')
5.Please start with a Rookie-level Digimon (bc it would be unfair if you start with a Champion/Ultimate/Mega Digimon)
6.A person can insert as many characters as they want,so feel free to insert more! ^^ (the more the merrier 😃😃)

Fated Human
Name:
Pronouns:
Personality:
Backstory (optional):

Digimon
Name (only use this if you wanna differentiate the Digimon from others of their kind):
Description:
Personality:
Attacks:
Backstory (optional):

Heres my character! =DDD
Fated Human
Name: Andrea Ferdinandz
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: He/him
Description: An American-European with short,straight brunette hair,an orange shirt with blue stripes,a black jeans,and a pair of brown shoes
Personality: Introverted,quiet,mostly avoids fights
Digivice: A vermillion D-Arc

Digimon
Name: Patch
Species: Patamon
Description: Slightly golden fur and some yellow spots on his back
Personality: Basically the opposite of Andrea; hyperactive,talkative,extroverted,loud
Attacks: Boom Bubble,Tackle,Wing Slap,Glow Shield

@powgal15
@dragonii
@jaywesome

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 3 March 2021 at 11:56 AM

@shirothekittehlover Angelina Marks//Female//Straight//She-Her//14//A long haired, blonde girl with a pink dress and cheetah-print pants//Slightly stuck up, sassy, kind on the inside//She LOVES looking at the latest trends, she ended up finding a Digimon site, clicked on it, and realized she was in another world//

Tiana//Tailmon//Female//She-her//purplish spots on forehead, other than that normal//Curious, mischivious//Cat's Eye, Megakick, Side Cat Tail, Cat Laser//

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 March 2021 at 11:35 PM

@powgal15 Ooh! Nice! =DD Just one more and we can start ;3

Fated Human
Name: Michaela Garcia
Sexuality: Demigirl
Pronouns: She/they
Description: An Asian-American with an indigo hoodie,gray-red headphones,curly black hair,grayish blue trousers,brown eyes,and a pair of dark green sneakers
Personality: Shy,silent,timid
Digivice: An ebony D-3

Digimon
Name: Gunby
Species: Commandramon
Description: A Commandramon with green scales (just think of the Minecraft creeper),dark blue armor,and slightly bigger gun
Personality: Patient,obedient,loyal
Attacks: M16 Assassin,DCD Bomb,Soldier Claw,Explo-kick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A young boy with the name of Andrea is lying down in a cyber space,seemingly unconscious. The place has multicolored lines and dots in the sky. Andrea woke up,only to be greeted by nothingness.
"Ughh......where am i? What am i doing here?" He thought to himself,trying to remember what happened before all this. "Oh right,i was studying at home with my laptop and suddenly it glitched,and here i am,nobody to be seen....." Andrea is afraid of what might jump on him.
As he walked around finding some clues,he accidentally bumped into........a giant spider creature. It has a lot of monstrous fangs,a pair of long yellow horns,and a bunch of intimidating green yellow eyes.
"AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" Andrea screamed,as he saw that he accidentally bumped to this weird creature. He tried to run away,but to no avail,as it keeps chasing him like a cat chasing a mouse.
Just then,a bright light shone,and from it a creature appeared. It looks like a giant orange hamster with slightly goldish fur,wings and some yellow spots on its back.
After that,a strange device appeared in front of Andrea. It has the shape of a keychain and some vermillion patterns on it.
"What.....what is this?" Andrea thought to himself. "Why am i so tempted to hold it all of a sudden?" He suddenly grabbed the weird device like it just called him to grab it. It glowed orange for several seconds.
The orange creature in front of him then,all of a sudden spoke,"Stay away from him!". Andrea was so suprised that this creature could speak english like a human.
The device suddenly displayed infos about the two creatures thats standing right in front of Andrea. The device described in a soft female robotic voice, "PATAMON. A ROOKIE LEVEL MAMMAL-TYPE VACCINE DIGIMON. BELONGS IN THE NATURE SPIRITS,VIRUS BUSTERS,AND WIND GUARDIANS FAMILY" and then it described the giant spider creature, "DOKUGUMON. A CHAMPION-LEVEL INSECT-TYPE VIRUS DIGIMON. BELONGS IN THE JUNGLE TROOPERS,NATURE SPIRITS,AND NIGHTMARE SOLDIERS FAMILY"
Andrea was confused by all this. He thought to himself, "What?? Digimon?? What is that?? What is this madness???". As he is still in his confusion,the orange creature,aka Patamon,shouted, "BOOM BUBBLE!" as it inflated itself and launched a ball of air towards the giant spider,aka Dokugumon. The Dokugumon shot strings of webs in retaliation,but the Patamon quickly evaded it. The Patamon then shouted, "WING SLAP!" as its wings glowed slightly. It then slapped the Dokugumon with them repeatedly.
Andrea could only watch the fight in silence. That Patamon just came out of nowhere to save him,yet he doesn't know what to say or do. Suddenly,the device he is holding shone bright. As the device shined,the Patamon glowed vermillion. "BOOM BUBBLE!!" It then launched an even bigger air ball at the Dokugumon. The Dokugumon then somehow disintegrated,its body dissolving into particles of data.
The Patamon then landed on the ground,exhausted after the fight. It then looked towards Andrea and said, "Are you alright?". Andrea then responded,his voice shaked from shock. "A-ah yes,yeah im alright,but what about you?". The Patamon then replied, "Im still up and fit! Oh and by the way,youre Andrea right?" The Patamon asked Andrea. "H-how did you know my name?!" Andrea was shocked that this Patamon knows his name. "Well long story short,when i was born in this empty white void,i was told by a mysterious voice that you and me are one of the Fated Ones! Oh and anyway,my name is Patamon! Nice to meet you! And please use male pronouns for me!" Patamon introduced himself. "Patamon......can i call you Patch for short?" Andrea asked. "Sure! You can call me whatever you want!" Patamon,Patch for short,jumped around happily. "Oh boy oh boy oh boy,im finally going with a human! This is EXCITING!" He thought to himself. "Well,lets get out of here first" Andrea said to Patch. "Okie dokie! I dont want to stay here all day!" Patch replied. "Ill explain everything you need to you on the way!"
And so the duo,met by fate,walked atound the area,trying to find a way out. And suddenly,they found a weird portal,and as its the only thing that could brought them to a safe place,they jumped,hoping it do brought them to somewhere safe.......although Andrea doesnt want to jump in at first.

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 19 March 2021 at 7:34 PM

@shirothekittehlover Angelina looked through what seemed to be an empty abyss. Suddenly, she saw a light. "STOP BLINDING ME, YOU LIGHT!!" she shouted nervously. There was a voice. "KYAA!!" it shouted. Suddenly, a white rabbit-like creature with a golden collar attacked her face! "AHHH!" she shouted. The creature looked worried. "Oops! Sorry! I thought you were a virus!" it said. "W-what are you?!" she asked. "My name is Plotmon! I hear we're gonna be good friends!" Plotmon responded excitedly. "I'm Angelina..." Angelina was very confused. Where was she, and what was that?! All she remembers is looking up "Digital Monsters" to see why everyone loved it, and the last thing she heard was a voice. "Are you ready to go into the Digimon World?" it said. She thought it would be a cool game, something to make her even more popular and trendy. She clicked yes determendly. "YAY!!! I'm so excited!" Plotmon interrupted her thoughts. "Follow me, unless you want to stay in this black pit of misery forever!" it teased. "Okay, so are you my friend to guide my way? We need cute nicknames, then! I'll call you Tiana!" Angelina said. "Okay! Follow me!" a portal appeared. They went in.

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 19 March 2021 at 7:40 PM

Andrea woke up in a forest. He looks around,Patch sleeping beside him. He thought to himself, "W-what? Why are we in a forest????". Patch is slowly waking up. He was really suprised by the sight. "Hey Andrea,why are we here??" He asked his friend. "I-i dont know either!" Andrea panicked a bit. "Well,its no use just panicking around! Lets walk around a bit!" Patch flew off somewhere. "H-hey!!" Andrea ran off to Patch's direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@powgal15 Ohboyohboyohboy im EXCITED!!!!! >W<

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 25 March 2021 at 11:33 AM

@shirothekittehlover "Where... are we?!" Angelina asked. "I have no idea!" Tiana said awkwardly. 'Just great', Angelina thought, 'we're lost'. She tried going on her phone, but there was no signal. "What are you doing? There's no wifi in a forest!" Tiana said impatiently. "Oh." They started to call for help, but nobody answered. "I guess we'll have to find our way around." she said. They started walking. A cold breeze made them run further.... BUMP!!! She knocked into what appeared to be a boy and a flying orange creature. "S-sorry." Angelina said.

OOHH THIS BE GETTIN GOOD

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 25 March 2021 at 9:13 PM

@powgal15 Andrea was suprised there is another human here. "I-i'm sorry! I-i dont know y-you're here!" He tried to explain,but he is scared of what might happen. "Owowow...." Patch rubs his head,as he fell down to the ground. Patch then notices who he just bumped into. "Huh? Who are you guys?" He asked them.

××××××××××××
Yes this be gettin good ;33
××××××××××××
@ariltha
@skymoare

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 March 2021 at 10:54 AM

@shirothekittehlover
oooo awesome! A Digimon rp XD

Fated Human
Name: Scarlet Vermillion
Sexuality: Bi
Pronouns: she/her
Description: Asian- American, black hair, red eyes, black jacket and sweat pants, black shoes with red streaks, sometimes wearing a black cloak
Personality: mysterious, calm, can be aggressive
Digivice: Black and red Digivice iC

Digimon
Name: Blaze
Species: Guilmon
Pronouns: he/it
Description: firey red digimon with black markings, and a Digital Hazard marking on his chest
Personality: short-tempered, likes to pick fights
Attacks: Pyro Sphere, White Wings, Sharp Claws, Fire Mitt

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 26 March 2021 at 3:08 PM

@shirothekittehlover "I'm Angelina! You haven't heard of me?" she said in a way that sounds cool XD

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 26 March 2021 at 6:20 PM

@powgal15 "Uh...." Andrea doesnt know what to say. Suddenly,Patch interrupted, "Well for starters,this is Andrea! And i'm Patamon! Patch for short! Thank him for the nickname" Patch nudged Andrea,as Andrea become embarrassed.

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 27 March 2021 at 2:22 PM

@shirothekittehlover "Cute!" she said. Tiana stared at her. "You forgot me! I'm Tiana! Angelina Ballerina here called me that" she said jokingly.

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 March 2021 at 6:59 PM

@powgal15 "Oh cool!" Patch replied. "Sooo what are you guys doing here?" He asked Angelina and Tiana. Meanwhile,Andrea is still embarrassed.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 March 2021 at 10:52 PM

mind if I pop in the rp now?

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 28 March 2021 at 7:08 AM

@skymoare Yes,yes you can UvU but plese obey the rules! (Aka no mary sue and all stuff like that)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 March 2021 at 10:34 AM

kk!

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 28 March 2021 at 7:12 PM

@skymoare Cant wait for it =DDD

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 29 March 2021 at 8:51 AM

Fated Human
Name:Sarah Chapman (Sadie)
Sexuality:Bi
Pronouns:She/her
Description:English-Australian Lithe athletic female. Tan skin and dark brown eyes and black straight hair.
Personality:affable, amiable, amicable, benevolent, benignant, charitable,companionate, comradely, considerate, cordial,couthie,friendly, generous, genial, gentle, good, gracious, helpful, hospitable,intelligent
Backstory (optional):Sarah grew up in a middle class neighbourhood in great Britain. She was raised by her mother, her father having left when she was young.

Digimon
Name (only use this if you wanna differentiate the Digimon from others of their kind):Ember
Species:Agumon
Pronouns:He/him
Description:Inferno colored digimon with bright green eyes
Personality:extremely brave, relaxed, and funny
Attacks: Pepper Breath
Spitfire Blast
Backstory (optional):

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 11:18 AM

@maria-swift-talon Thats so cool! I cant wait to interact with them =DDD

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 29 March 2021 at 11:24 AM

@shirothekittehlover Is the roleplay a semi-lit?

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 11:31 AM

@maria-swift-talon Whats a semi-lit??

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 29 March 2021 at 11:34 AM

Semi literate.

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 12:16 PM

@maria-swift-talon Ohh •○• Uhh well tbh i dont really know what that means but you can say so ^^'

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 29 March 2021 at 12:22 PM

@shirothekittehlover "We don't know.... I'm just as confused as you are!" Angelina replied. She remembered again what happened before this. "I think we're inside the game."

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 12:34 PM

@powgal15 "Game.....?" Andrea was very confused. Patch is also confused. "Uh excuse me miss but what do you mean by 'game'?" Patch asked Angelina. Andrea just stared at Tiana in wonder. He never knew there is another 'Digimon' other than Patch and the Dokugumon too.

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 29 March 2021 at 12:39 PM

@shirothekittehlover Angelina began. "Well, I heard about this game called 'Digital Monsters', then when I looked it up, I found it, but all it said was 'Do you want to enter the Digital World?' and now I'm here!" Tiana was staring in shock.

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 12:44 PM

@powgal15 Andrea snapped out of his thoughts and explained, "Well,long story short i was here because my laptop glitched while i was studying at home and here i am,stuck in this place" Patch then added, "I met him for the first time when he was in danger!" Andrea nodded.

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 29 March 2021 at 12:49 PM

Scarlett looked around very confused. "WHAT IS THIS PLACE!?" Scarlett yelped

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 29 March 2021 at 12:52 PM

@shirothekittehlover "I met Tiana when she charged at me like a bull." she looked at Tiana. Tiana laughed nervously.

Female
912 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 12:55 PM

@powgal15 Andrea thought of something. Patch is approaching Tiana like a dog approaching its owner. "Hello! Lets be friends!" He said to Tiana excitedly. "I'm finally out of my birth place! Its so exciting!"

Andrea said to everyone,mostly Angelina, "Okay so how are we gonna get out of here?"

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 29 March 2021 at 1:01 PM

@shirothekittehlover Scarlett noticed two people and one weird animal