Take my creatures!

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 11 March 2021 at 6:18 PM

(I don't know if this is the right section of the forum, but)

Hello! Imma keep it short...

I'M SELLING EVERYTHING FROM MY ACCOUNT << @Flufur >>

For what? For CC of course. Maybe I could take some EC if the creatures are cheap or common. I could also accept a few offers for creatures from my Wishlist, but I'm prioritizing CC the most

Here's my wishlist:
•I wouldn't mind having more Flufurs~ <<< Priority

•Kolibri
•Kooka
•Slysal
•Encalop
•Dabbit
•Nym
•Oscoa
•Othgog
•Clous
•Solis
•Foglin

A few notes I would like to point out...

- Don't ping me or don't comment on my wall, neither message me. Just place your offer here, please!
- I would prefer if your message has a straight offer instead of trying to haggle. It's fine if you offer an approximation of how much or what you're offering for x creature. Would be easier to just see a message that contains the name of the creature and how much/what you're offering. ❤️
- First come, first served. If two customers want the same creature, I will go for the first person's offer, unless it's a really unfair offer.

Thank you so much for reading and happy to do business with you 😸

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 11 March 2021 at 6:24 PM

Hi^^ I’m interested in your Fetti & Blobbart (frozen in child stage).
Would you take:
Fetti - 550cc
Blobbart - Biwo

I’m willing to negotiate if you’d like but this the limit of amount of CC I can offer for the time being ^^”

(Also very interested in your Unipeg & Ahjoon but that’s way beyond my budget ;-; lol)

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 11 March 2021 at 6:58 PM

@mejary would you take 50k ec for the doomwalker egg? thank you

Male
295 posts

dragiigy • 12 March 2021 at 12:37 AM

@mejary
700 CC for Faunan?

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 12 March 2021 at 6:41 AM

Hi 😊 I'm interested in your Mewjestic egg and your frozen Blobbart. I have a Biwo UFT, but I have no pure CC to offer. I don't see why you'd over the thousands of CC disparity if you're trying to trade for CC, lol, so unless something in my UFT tab interests you then good luck!!! ❤️ 😊

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 13 March 2021 at 2:39 AM

@murmurw Hi hi owo We have a deal! Trade #979632 Thank you so much ❤️ 😸

@sapphire12 Heya owo Deal! Trade #979633 Thanks 😸

@dragiigy Sure owo Trade #979634 Thank you!

@izziebee1017 Hello! I'm sorry, but I don't understand the "I don't see why you'd over the thousands of CC disparity if you're trying to trade for CC" o.o

Male
295 posts

dragiigy • 13 March 2021 at 3:00 AM

@mejary
THANK YOU !!! How about Vesti, female egg, for 850 CC?

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 13 March 2021 at 5:19 AM

@mejary thank you 😊 I really am digging into my budget here but would you possibly take 2.5k cc for your Foo? It's all I have on me but I understand if it's too low.

10 posts

amazing • 13 March 2021 at 5:48 AM

@mejary
Hi there! Would you take 700cc for your Sacchotton? ... and 1.5k EC for each Smokemuth egg that you can spare? 😸

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 13 March 2021 at 10:47 AM

@mejary oh sorry!! i meant i'm interested in your blobbart and mewjestic, but the only thing i have uft from your wishlist is a biwo. on budgie's the biwo is worth more than the blobbart and mewjestic, and i would accept pure cc to make up for the difference, but you're looking for cc! so i'm assuming you don't wanna do that lol ❤️

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 13 March 2021 at 9:42 PM

@dragiigy Ohh Vesti egg? owo Sure Trade #979725 Thank you ❤️

@sapphire12 Ooof owo" That is... a bit of a killer... XD I'm so sorry ;-; I can't accept that offer, but thank you so much for offering ;^; ❤️

@amazing Hello owo Sacchotton sure! Trade #979726 I kinda made a mistake with the Smokemuths owo" They were supposed to go to my other side account, I'm so sorry D: But thank you so much for your trade 😸

@izziebee1017 Ahhh I understand now 😸 Ummm I know the Biwo should be worth more, but on Budgie's thread it says the Biwo is worth around 2k CC, Blobbart and Mewjestic 1.8 - 2.5k CC/~1.2k CC respectively

Just in case, Fetti and Blobbart are reserved for @murmurw 😸 Whenever she can trade ❤️

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 13 March 2021 at 9:52 PM

@mejary Omg, I totally missed this in the notifications I received. Imma offer real quick.

And tysm too!❤️❤️ (I’ve really wanted a Blobbart for ssssooooo long)

If you’re willing to take 800cc for your Bolgfir, could you maybe res. it for a couple of days - a week for me?

You’re selling so many things that I’ve been looking for, for ages, but due to cc being spent too fast, I can only pick one or two creatures that are more on the expensive side to buy T-T but I really appreciate it❤️

Edit: Sorry I had to reoffer ^^” I realized that I only included 500cc & not the other cc voucher ^^”

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 13 March 2021 at 10:05 PM

@mejary
yea personally I value the re-release at just a little less than the original, thats why😸

10 posts

amazing • 14 March 2021 at 4:32 AM

@mejary
Just offered from my main, didn’t realize that I was on my side when I posted xD
No worries about the Smokemuths, thank you for trading with me! I’d love to see your Flufur collection grow next month ❤️

Male
295 posts

dragiigy • 14 March 2021 at 7:21 AM

Thank you, @mejary

Would you sell me Mewjestic for 1050 CC?

Female
1,106 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 15 March 2021 at 11:25 AM

@mejary

I'm a little short on CC and EC at the moment, but could I ask how many Giramints, Pekva eggs, and Goldshard eggs you have? 😊 And could potentially buy some of them for pure EC?

Female
6 posts

wolfmoon000 • 15 March 2021 at 8:14 PM

@mejary

Hello! I'm a new player, an I'm not sure what eggs are considered common quite yet... I only have 5,498 EC atm, but is there any creatures that I could have? Thank You!

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 16 March 2021 at 2:08 AM

@murmurw Thank youuu ❤️ Don't worry XD And sure owo I can reserve the Bolgfir, Trade #979922 😸

@amazing Thank youuuu ❤️ I'm so excited to get more Flufurs to the family 😸 I will use all my savings!

@dragiigy Ooof sorry >.< Someone offered 1.1k for it

@musical_slytherclaw Hellow owo ummm Giramint 1, Pekva 1 egg and 2 unhatched, and Goldshard 2 eggs owo

Female
1,106 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 16 March 2021 at 1:08 PM

@mejary does 200kEC work for the Pekva egg, the Giramint, and 2 Goldshard eggs? 😊

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 17 March 2021 at 1:07 PM

@mejary Hi! Offered on the Bolgfir!!❤️

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 18 March 2021 at 12:40 AM

@musical_slytherclaw Heya owo Sure thing: Trade #980079 thank youuuuuu

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 20 March 2021 at 4:46 PM

@mejary Hi! I don't have CC or the amount of EC for a Lollipuff. Will you accept these critters for them? Trade #980336

Female
6 posts

wolfmoon000 • 20 March 2021 at 10:50 PM

@mejary Hello! I posted a couple of days ago, but im not sure if you just didn't see it 😊 (Repost)

Hello! I'm a new player, an I'm not sure what eggs are considered common quite yet... I only have 5,498 EC atm, but is there any creatures that I could have? Thank You!

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 22 March 2021 at 5:43 AM

@musical_slytherclaw Heya 😸 Are you interested in the eggies you asked before? owo I made a trade lot with those creatures a few days ago, I don't know if you received a notification 😸 It's ok if you didn't. Here is the trade lot: Trade #980079 poking you again just in case, sorry owo"

@distorted Hello owo thank you for your offer~ I'm sorry, but I kinda have or had those creatures already owo" I'm so sorry >.< But thanks for the offer

@wolfmoon000 Heya owo Sorry for not replying, ummm.... EggCave has sooo many creatures it's kinda hard to tell which ones are common and not 😸 What I usually do is checking Budgie's creature pricing and also checking the creature in The Archives so I can learn more about each creature owo Since I see you're new on EggCave I'll make you a tiny present 😸 Just give me a few days ❤️

Female
1,106 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 22 March 2021 at 12:05 PM

@mejary sorry! I just offered. 😊

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 26 March 2021 at 8:10 PM

@mejary

I can offer you just EC

Quadwing- 250k
Lumisage egg- 250k
Nyanka- 400k
Ocktin- 500k

Total-1.4 M EC

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 27 March 2021 at 10:13 AM

@lilacblack Sure owo Thank you Trade #980817

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 27 March 2021 at 3:38 PM

@mejary Hi^^ Would you take 1.4k cc for one of your Tervita’s? If so, it might take me a bit to collect it but I’ll get it o.o

(ofc, if you’re willing to take a Lal for it, then I’d gladly do that o.o)

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 28 March 2021 at 3:35 AM

@murmurw Oh God, Lal is actually cute O_O I want ❤️

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 28 March 2021 at 10:03 AM

@mejary O.O So.... would you be willing to do a Tervita for a Lal?

(& it’d be cool if you can maybe add a Catsmos & Mishqen but that’s a lot of creatures so I understand if it’s not possible ^^” )