Site Trivia #3055 wrong?

in Problems & Bugs

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 16 May 2021 at 3:12 AM

Maybe I'm tired, but i've gone over it a dozen times. And far as i can tell, it should be True instead of False.
(May 15th's question about the Snufae.)
(A big tip-off that something was up was only 1 person got a written one correct o.O )

@Orderedchaos

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 16 May 2021 at 3:44 AM

@snowywinter
Thanks for making me aware of this. I will pass this along to Ian and once he sees the message this will get resolved.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 16 May 2021 at 3:58 AM

@Orderedchaos

Thank you ^^ Much appreciated : )

Feel free of course to close the thread when it's resolved.

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 16 May 2021 at 8:53 AM

@snowywinter

Glad to see someone already made a forum about this, I'm not super active sometimes so I want that easy 10k! Haha

Female
114 posts

pooh • 16 May 2021 at 9:03 AM

@snowywinter
Yes, that was a little bit offensive 😊

@Orderedchaos
Thank you!

@xxcouchxx 😉

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 16 May 2021 at 8:08 PM

@xxcouchxx Indeed. I wanted to be on top of it so they didn't get a bunch of support tickets, and so that others knew they weren't alone puzzling about it.
(And I myself am hoping to get on top of things soon. Specifically to some of our messages. This past month has been a doozy irl. I'm sitting on 260+ notices.
I have a gift I'm looking forward to giving you ; ) )

@pooh
I wasn't offended; but it did have me wondering (again) if there is a computer generated algorithm or if these are all entered in by hand.

Female
114 posts

pooh • 17 May 2021 at 2:10 PM

@snowywinter
Good question...

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 17 May 2021 at 2:58 PM

@snowywinter this has been fixed! The Trivia Archives have been updated and the winners have been properly rewarded. (Check your notifications center.)

Topic closed! Thanks again!