Creature Suggestion - The Mullut

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 27 May 2021 at 9:36 AM

okay so, this is my first creature suggestion in nearly eight years of being on this site, and I'm more nervous than I should be.

Anyway! I came up with this little guy a few days ago, but drew the concept and wrote the description yesterday. I might revise the baby/second stage later, though. that was tired doodling at 10pm last night, lol. also yes it's Tullum spelled backwards, I'm so good at names.

Image:
https://i.imgur.com/rRQyL5o.png
or
https://ibb.co/LSXM36M
(if you can't access Imgur)

Egg:
Oh, what's this? This little egg has a cute little beanie covering most of it. As you try to remove it, however, the egg trembles, so you decide it's best you leave it there.
Creature:
The cousins of the Tullum, Mulluts are, not unlike their cousins, timid and mysterious. They, however, unlike the Tullums, are very mischievous, spending their time playing pranks on innocent passerbys, which is easy for them given their small size. These pranks are more of an annoyance than actual harm, however.
A Mullut's beanie is, despite its tiny size, bigger on the inside - it's more of a bag than a hat. What does it carry? All the items they use to prank their fellow Arkians and their owners -think whoopie cushions and the like-, but it's rumored there's more to their content than practical joke paraphernalia, yet no one but them knows, since, just like their cousins are super protective of their hot air balloons, they fiercely protect their beanies.
Speaking of which, the Mullut clan secretly envies the Tullums' ability to fly air balloons.

I love the Tullums so of course I had to make a creature based off of them πŸ˜‹.
It would be best if it would be a Cave creature, because 1) that way I and others could hoard them and 2) uuuh my concept isn't CSP worthy lol.

#creaturesuggestion

Pings (sorry if you didn't want to be pinged):
@lilacfox
@distorted
@megamisama90
@raindrops
@beta

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 27 May 2021 at 9:56 AM

It's so cute ;w;
You did this with Kleki? I can't even draw a circle right owo

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 May 2021 at 10:05 AM

@foxbit Ooooh cute bean! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Female
326 posts

megamisama90 • 27 May 2021 at 10:21 AM

@foxbit
I really like the description. What are you talking about, the name is perfect! πŸ˜ƒ I wonder what are the pranking equipment inside of the beanie...

Pings:
@existence
@boba
@gemini_1261

Female
14 posts

gemini_1261 • 27 May 2021 at 10:27 AM

I LOVE that cute bean! πŸ˜ƒ
Stage three is personally my favorite since it’s hiding paper-
Great job with the concept though! I feel like you could also make some custom travels for it! 😊
But that really is a cute bean 😸

Female
514 posts

boba • 27 May 2021 at 10:28 AM

@foxbit
Awh! It’s so cute! ^.^
(@gemini_1261: don’t forget to ping them! (unless they follow this thread-)

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 27 May 2021 at 10:41 AM

@moonlight24 thank you c: I drew it with Paint Tool SAI! it takes years and lots of undos to learn to draw a circle right, trust me lol
@shirothekittehlover thanks c:
@megamisama90 thank you ;w;
@gemini_1261 aaah, thanks so much!! I hadn't thought about making travels, though 😱 hmm...
@boba thank you c': I should follow this thread-

Female
514 posts

boba • 27 May 2021 at 10:43 AM

@foxbit
Good idea. I follow my creature suggestion threads too x3

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 27 May 2021 at 10:49 AM

updated with ImgBB link as per @/shirothekittehlover's suggestion to post there.

should it evolve by views, feeds or clicks? 😱 I personally prefer views or clicks.

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 27 May 2021 at 10:52 AM

@foxbit I love this creature & description! *Also want to say you are very much worthy of CSP.
**Although I must say, I would rather have it in the cave for a better chance of obtaining. Sometimes I'm just too busy to try & get cc all the time. ❀️ 😊 ❀️

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 27 May 2021 at 11:11 AM

@raindrops thank you so much 😸
I'd actually prefer it to be on the Cave so I can have a Tullum AND Mullut hoard!

Deleted • 27 May 2021 at 1:34 PM

@foxbit Aww! It's adorable! 😊

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 27 May 2021 at 2:17 PM

@lilacfox thank you so much! c:

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 14 June 2021 at 12:13 PM

Aww! I saw this, and was like, Tullum?

Female
343 posts