Help me find the flagged word please

in Help & Questions

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 9 November 2021 at 12:34 PM

Trying to write story profiles for some of my creatures and it's another one of those head scratchers.
this section was flagged and i can't find any "bad" words. (not even for example the other word for butt that sometimes is part of other words.)

Names replaced... are fine in other profiles.

"(Name) is the serious type. Regal, stealth, has a disarming stare that can follow you anywhere and makes many creatures uncomfortable. She usually has a faint grin somewhere between looking like she's going to eat you and amusement.
She won't play with her younger sister (name), and usually sends the fluffball rolling away by grabbing her head in a taloned foot and shoving (name).

Of her family, she usually is the one to catch the biggest prey solo. (She also takes less risks on battles she doesn't know is she can win, and has the least amount of scars.)"

Edit: the only one I could think of possibly, was 'scars,' but I removed that and it still wouldn't go through.

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 9 November 2021 at 1:50 PM

Might be a good idea to ping the mods and ask them...
@snowywinter Though I was also thinking scars or battles

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 9 November 2021 at 2:28 PM

@izziedragon
Thank you for the reply and encouragement.
(It was neither of those btw - figure it's a good segment and I'm going to have to work on it slowly, bit by bit.)

@orderedchaos
Is this something I ping for or send in a ticket about?

Female
5,404 posts

Orderedchaos • 9 November 2021 at 3:34 PM

@snowywinter
Let me get @Ian in on this, cause something that shouldn't be labeled as a "bad word" is getting wrongly flagged. Specifically the word "amusement" which is very weird.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 9 November 2021 at 3:41 PM

@Orderedchaos

Thank you!

and Ohhhhh.... it took me a LONG time of segregating the letters... but I finally figured out why. (But I definitely needed that word singled out to find it. ...My mind doesn't run in the gutter when I'm here.)

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 10 November 2021 at 6:08 PM

@snowywinter @Orderedchaos fixed this! Thanks for reporting this weird case. Sorry about that. 😊 Give it another go.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 10 November 2021 at 7:16 PM

@Ian It works!

Though I'm surprised it was unflagged. Is there a way to detach it from the "bad" word it contains? After @Orderedchaos found which words was being flagged for me, I vaguely remember someone else having a similar problem in their creatures' profiles a few months back and it was explained whichever word it was had to remain flagged because of the "root" problem.
Just wouldn't want people running amok with it.

(As frustrating as it was, it still gave me a good laugh. Felt like karma for a creature I had accidently named a "bad" thing earlier in the day playing with repeating sounds. - Don't worry, once my naïve brain caught up I changed it.)