Is it okay to feed creatures from my side account?

in Help & Questions

Female
13 posts

misssokarstorage • 9 November 2021 at 2:12 PM

Is it okay to feed creatures from my side account? I think I need to find the rules about side accounts. Where is that?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 9 November 2021 at 2:55 PM

@misssokarstorage You can feed from your side (but do NOT collect the Gobblers - If you do, submit a ticket letting Staff know you did. Gobblers may ONLY be collected on you main account.)

I can't find where in the rules it is, but I know it's somewhere in Terms of Service or Site Guidelines (linked at the bottom of any page)

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 9 November 2021 at 3:24 PM

@snowywinter @misssokarstorage Backing Snowy up here, yes you can feed on sides. Just don't participate in any seasonal site events.

Female
13 posts

misssokarstorage • 9 November 2021 at 3:40 PM

I found the TOS https://eggcave.com/terms

Female
5,405 posts

Orderedchaos • 9 November 2021 at 3:43 PM

@misssokarstorage
You are allowed to feed from side accounts. The rules for sides are in both the Terms of Service and Site Guidelines, links to both can be found at the bottom of every page.

Female
13 posts

misssokarstorage • 9 November 2021 at 3:47 PM

Okay @Orderchaos is this the link you are talking about https://eggcave.com/guidelines

Female
5,405 posts

Orderedchaos • 9 November 2021 at 3:59 PM

@misssokarstorage Yes that is the link to the Site Guidelines.

Non-binary
1 post

sfariah • 9 November 2021 at 5:20 PM

Okay, so we are allowed one main account and 3 side accounts?
Such as main @missbadwolf
Side #1 @misssokarstorage
Side #2 @sfariah
And would @missbadwolf be considered one of the sides even though I don’t know how to access it right now?

Female
5,405 posts

Orderedchaos • 9 November 2021 at 7:50 PM

@sfariah
Yes, you created the account so it would be counted as your side. Which means that you are currently at the maximum allowed accounts.

Female
13 posts

misssokarstorage • 9 November 2021 at 8:46 PM

I mean @misskulaywolf is the account I don’t have access to right now.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 9 November 2021 at 9:15 PM

@misssokarstorage
Please submit a ticket through here and we can assist you into getting your account back if you have not contacted us already via the ticket system for this issue.