Vodda Images Swapped?

in Problems & Bugs

1,029 posts

rowyn • 26 December 2021 at 11:24 AM

I could be entirely wrong about this, but it seems that the second and third stages for the Vodda are out of order. I seem to remember the third stage being second and vice versa when it was released back in Jan., but as I said, I could be wrong since it's been a while. So this is posted more or less just to be safe ^^;

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 27 December 2021 at 1:50 AM

Hi, here's the blog post back in January!

Female
574 posts

iia • 27 January 2022 at 3:11 PM

@rowyn
I don’t remember rut being released but that makes sense. The horns are smaller on the second stage and it has a more mature look to it overall in the first.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 27 January 2022 at 3:26 PM

@rowyn
I do recall quite a few people wondering if the stages were swapped when it was first released. However @Ian didn't address them at that time, so I don't know the defined answer.
I will say that plenty of users have frozen their vodda in the 'child' stage (which looks like it should be teen) so it might be a bit of an annoyance for mods to go in and edit?
BUT, I do agree that the teen and child stages are swapped. in general the teen stage looks younger - just in style and also with the horns only having 1 set of horns VS 4.