Winter Creature Suggestion: The Lunii

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What would you rate the Lunii? (If 5 was the highest score and 1, the lowest?)

Female
97 posts

amberwater • 14 March 2022 at 11:12 AM

The Lunii: https://freeimage.host/i/3d482adf-bb35-4593-9c78-c28b15ac4a2d.cb7XUB

About the Egg:
Lunii eggs are found exclusively in the bamboo forests/groves of Ark, and only when it is raining. Remember- you must grab the egg the moment it stops raining. Fail to do so, and the egg will simply fade away in your hands.

About the Creature:
The red/dove-gray ribbon around a Lunii’s neck(also thought to bring good luck) turns a richer and deeper red/gray as the Lunii grows. Young Lunii are playful and carefree, albeit somewhat shy when meeting someone new. Older Lunii, on the other hand, are calmer and love taking naps in the moonlight. As they mature, Lunii also learn a only-written language apparently called the Nyu, which is actually a fictional language from a book…

Tendrils of what appear to be fine white string with curl around a Lunii’s legs and tail, the lights at the end of them glowing ink-black/periwinkle, on and off. Arkians also report that a soft white glow emanates from Lunii. This, combined with their crescent-shaped head and tail, and the fact that they appear seemingly out of nowhere have led many to believe that Lunii are, in fact, spirits of the moon.

NOTE: Although the picture shows that the Lunii’s lights are glowing periwinkle and that their ribbon is pencil-gray, the ribbon could also be red, and the lights ink-black 😊
NOTE: This creature is aimed to be a cash shop creature or cave monthly. Preferred months are November or January depending on the colors of the light and ribbon.
NOTE: Lunii are a bit taller than your average fox, but their weight would be around 3/4 of a fox.

Hope you enjoyed ^ ^ Please leave a comment, and feel free to ping friends!

Female
376 posts

megamisama90 • 15 March 2022 at 11:41 AM

@amberwater
I love the story of Lunii! ^^ Did you say to me that you can't draw?? It's amazing! I'd love to adopt many Luniis ❤️

Pings:
@tryvegan4theanimals
@mirime
@viltuvitrast

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 15 March 2022 at 12:56 PM

@amberwater I agree with Misa, excellent design Amber! I would get one of each stage if I could 😊💕

@cranberrycat1
@catpeejasmine

Female
2,138 posts

cranberrycat1 • 15 March 2022 at 5:07 PM

@amberwater
This is amazing it reminds me of snow or a moonlit night

139 posts

viltuvitrast • 15 March 2022 at 10:01 PM

If they made this one (hope so), I hope they will add a glowing effect. I think it could be really cool.
Great job @amberwater 😸

Female
97 posts

amberwater • 16 March 2022 at 9:50 AM

@megamisama90
@tryvegan4theanimals
Tytysm!! I’m glad you like it ^ ^
@cranberrycat1 oh yeah it does! Thanks 😊
@viltuvitrast I hope so too XD I actually perfected a glowing effect (using whiteout and aqua pencil) but my pastel blue pencil’s too light :<

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 17 March 2022 at 10:48 PM

@amberwater

Love the Lunii design! I hope it gets chosen ^^

Female
97 posts

amberwater • 19 March 2022 at 10:03 AM

@stellalunagirl Thank you!!

Pings:
@widgetspinner

167 posts

quinn • 20 March 2022 at 9:11 PM

Super cute! Love the lunar theme haha 😊

Female
97 posts

amberwater • 3 April 2022 at 12:10 AM

@quinn Ack I’m so sorry I must’ve missed the notification or didn’t get one- but thank you! Glad you like it 😊

84 posts

quinoafuntime • 7 April 2022 at 12:10 AM

I like this one too, nice job @amberwater 😊

Female
97 posts

amberwater • 8 April 2022 at 3:39 AM

@quinoafuntime Thanks! ^ ^