What happen at the Dragold's den?

in Forum Games

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 18 March 2022 at 2:25 PM

So this is like "What happened at the Mysterious Asteroid today?" forum game but with the Dragold's den event instead.

Oh, hello! St. Patrick's Day is all about luck... so why don't you try yours? You never know what you might get! Hehehe!

The 2X FEED STATS power up has been activated on your account for 8 minutes. When you feed, all creatures (including yours and others) will receive 2 feeds instead of 1! Time to get to it.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 18 March 2022 at 3:13 PM

The 2X EGG COINS FROM FEEDING power up is active on your account for the time remaining below. When you feed, there is a chance that you will receive up to double the normal amount of Egg Coins per feed.

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 18 March 2022 at 4:00 PM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 312 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Oh gee, what a surprise.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 18 March 2022 at 4:05 PM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 339 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 18 March 2022 at 4:24 PM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 0 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 18 March 2022 at 4:55 PM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 822 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 20 March 2022 at 12:17 PM

Trying Your Luck

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 726 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 20 March 2022 at 1:36 PM

The Dragold has rewarded you handsomely from his pile of gold with 1,002 Egg Coins. Nice! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 21 March 2022 at 11:17 AM

Trying Your Luck

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 725 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 21 March 2022 at 3:40 PM

The 2X FEED STATS power up has been activated on your account for 10 minutes. When you feed, all creatures (including yours and others) will receive 2 feeds instead of 1! Time to get to it.

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 30 March 2022 at 3:41 AM

Trying Your Luck

You have received a All The Gold from the Dragold.
This item is now in your Inventory.

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 30 March 2022 at 7:46 AM

Trying Your Luck

You have received a Dragon Wings from the Dragold.

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 30 March 2022 at 9:58 AM

Trying Your Luck

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 575 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 19 March 2023 at 3:19 PM

The 2X EGG COINS FROM FEEDING power up has been activated on your account for 12 minutes . When you feed, there is a chance that you will receive up to double the normal amount of Egg Coins per feed.

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 19 March 2023 at 4:25 PM

Trying Your Luck

The 2X FEED STATS power up has been activated on your account for 10 minutes. When you feed, all creatures (including yours and others) will receive 2 feeds instead of 1! Time to get to it.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 19 March 2023 at 5:12 PM

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 19 March 2023 at 5:25 PM

Trying Your Luck

The 2X EGG COINS FROM FEEDING power up has been activated on your account for 7 minutes . When you feed, there is a chance that you will receive up to double the normal amount of Egg Coins per feed.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 19 March 2023 at 7:56 PM

Hope you don't mind me squeezing this in here, but I'm wondering what the longest steak is that anyone has had of the same thing?

At the turn of the day the Dragold kept stealing from me, SIX times in a row. (Trying to anyhow. : P Joke's on it. It got 0 each time.)
I liked it better this afternoon when Seven times in a row it gave me 2 X EC for Feeding : D
(But it gets a bit boring when things aren't mixed. It was a really nice haul in EC, but it really cut into my mid-day productivity in other things.)

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 19 March 2023 at 8:07 PM

Here's what you find in the Cave...
Species: Clorgi

Star: No

(Didnt get the dragold den pop out thingy T^T)

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 19 March 2023 at 8:11 PM

Trying Your Luck

The 2X FEED STATS power up has been activated on your account for 5 minutes. When you feed, all creatures (including yours and others) will receive 2 feeds instead of 1! Time to get to it.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 19 March 2023 at 8:34 PM

The 2X EGG COINS FROM FEEDING power up has been activated on your account for 7 minutes . When you feed, there is a chance that you will receive up to double the normal amount of Egg Coins per feed.

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 19 March 2023 at 8:35 PM

Trying Your Luck

Female
328 posts

passionate • 20 March 2023 at 12:34 AM

hi i haven't been paying attention much, but the first few days of the event i had REALLY bad luck. i didn't get a single thing for hours! i didn't keep count tho. i will have to do that from now on. the last few days however i've been having 5-6 moments in a row of double coins from feeding, which is wonderful but i really needed the double feed for my creatures that day! cause they always starving :lol: finally it came later on, but i was beginning to wonder if that reward had been removed!!

The 2X FEED STATS power up has been activated on your account for 5 minutes. When you feed, all creatures (including yours and others) will receive 2 feeds instead of 1! Time to get to it.

ayyeee that's what i was hoping for i'mma dip~

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 20 March 2023 at 9:20 AM

Trying Your Luck

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 0 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 20 March 2023 at 9:52 AM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 206 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

I'm never getting the Donnola at this rate, haha. Too lazy to put my on-hand EC into the strongroom.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 20 March 2023 at 11:45 AM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 529 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 20 March 2023 at 12:35 PM

Trying Your Luck

The 2X EGG COINS FROM FEEDING power up has been activated on your account for 12 minutes . When you feed, there is a chance that you will receive up to double the normal amount of Egg Coins per feed.

Trying Your Luck

You have received a Jewel Edge from the Dragold.

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 20 March 2023 at 5:18 PM

Trying Your Luck

You have received a Dragon Claw from the Dragold.

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 20 March 2023 at 7:29 PM

Trying Your Luck

78 posts

kediset • 21 March 2023 at 10:14 AM

The Dragold has rewarded you handsomely from his pile of gold with 2012 Egg Coins. Nice! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.