97 posts

amberwater • 11 April 2022 at 5:35 AM

@jirachiwishmaker
Thanks for doing this! My fav thing about easter is going on egg hunts ^ ^

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 11 April 2022 at 6:24 AM

@jirachiwishmaker
This is such a cute idea! ❤️ What's your favourite thing about Easter? Mine is getting to pig out over a long weekend with an abundance of chocolate. Napping in the spring sunshine, or as the case may be, during the classic April Showers. ❤️

Female
61 posts

jilltheplatypus • 11 April 2022 at 7:24 PM

My favorite thing about the Easter holiday is Cadbury creme eggs. Those darn things have something addictive in them and they're one of my earliest "favorite" chocolates!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 12 April 2022 at 12:15 AM

@amberwater
@kataclysm
@jilltheplatypus

Ok folks I've sent over your transfers so please accept, and Happy Easter!!!

amberwater Yes the easter egg hunts how fun!!!
kataclysm Eating all the goodies yes that can be a fun thing to do too...
jilltheplatypus Cadbury eggs so yummy!!!

Non-binary
3 posts

choconom • 12 April 2022 at 1:33 AM

You’re so sweet for doing this!

What do I like about Easter?
I really love chocolate but the most thing the I love about Easter is spending time with my family and my kids. I absolutely love to see their face light up full of joy and happiness finding eggs and candy.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 12 April 2022 at 1:08 PM

@choconom

Sent over your transfer. Yes spending time with loved ones is the best blessing in life.😊

116 posts

widgetspinner • 12 April 2022 at 4:22 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

i love the Easter egg hunt here on EC.. love watching young children hunt eggs in RL\

❤️

Female
1,647 posts

alraune3 • 12 April 2022 at 4:42 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Thank you so much for this nice idea! I love easter because of the family time: Cooking and eating together, going out for a walk, hiding chocolate eggs for the little ones and the like. And every now and then a little chocolate egg for myself... 😊

Female
2,140 posts

cranberrycat1 • 12 April 2022 at 5:56 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Thank you for hosting this! My favorite thing is (was, too old for that now) going on easter egg hunts in the pool. They would throw a lot of plastic eggs into the swimming pool and we would go and get them, the eggs were filled with tokens that you can use to get some prizes. Now I still like getting chocolate and spending time with my family! 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 12 April 2022 at 8:29 PM

@alraune3
@cranberrycat1

Sent your transfers, Happy Easter!!!

alraune3 Hiding the eggs is a fun thing to do thinking of places where you can hide them too...

cranberrycat1 Yes the easter egg hunts can be very fun with kids around. Getting chocolate why not? It always taste so good! And spending time with family of course!

Female
574 posts

iia • 15 April 2022 at 11:36 PM

@jirachiwishmaker what a great idea ❤️

My favorite thing about Easter would probably be our big family gatherings. A lot of extended family get together and eat tons of food and have an awesome egg hunt in the woods.

-@iia💕

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 15 April 2022 at 11:58 PM

@iia

Thanks for entering, sent over your transfer. I also was gonna send some goodies your way, but your inventory is at max. Anyways that sounds cool that you have an easter hunt in the woods, there's so many places for the kids to look everywhere as long as it's not too big of an area so they don't get lost. Eating the holiday party food is always fun and festive too.😊

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 16 April 2022 at 12:03 AM

@jirachiwishmaker Ooh, thank you for your generosity! I would like to join. My favorite part of Easter is the rabbit motif, since I've always been a fan of that animal (i loved the tale of peter rabbit and the homely domestic scenes portrayed by those woodland animals back in those times) and while i'm sure a lot of people have said that it's very deeply rooted in Christianity, honestly in modern times it's become more of a family gathering thing. I love how it brings people together to have fun 😊

Female
61 posts

jilltheplatypus • 16 April 2022 at 12:33 AM

Thanks again!!!! Very fun!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 April 2022 at 12:36 PM

@myriadium

Sent your transfer and gifties. Yes, holidays always brings people together to do lots of fun things like parties, and eating, LOL They bring out lots of bunny toys during that time in stores and then that's it. I probably like the candy the most cause it's egg shaped candies and in pastel colors too. Altho my favorite is the marshmallow peeps who wouldn't love those to eat. Anyways I do hope you have lots of fun and Happy Easter.

@jilltheplatypus

Your welcome glad that you had fun here on this old cave called eggcave LOL

Female
36 posts

mischu • 16 April 2022 at 1:56 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

I think my favorite thing about Easter is the fact that Spring is finally around the corner! Tulips are popping up everywhere, the greenery is starting to flourish and you can hear the birds. I even enjoy the rainy days for some comfy relaxing days inside.

My step father and I always have a little competition every year where we try to draw something pretty elaborate on an Easter egg! It's quite difficult to draw on a curved surface but its a ton of fun to see the final result, and a great time with family 😊

Thanks for the giveaway, this month has been a rough one, its good to reflect on some of the good things that surround this holiday.

Female
77 posts

autumnbrandolyn • 16 April 2022 at 3:35 PM

my new favorite thing is watching my daughter experience all our traditions for the first time ❤️ thank you for the giveaway

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 April 2022 at 6:18 PM

@mischu

Sent your transfer over! Sounds like fun, egg painting could be kinda hard to do since it's such a curvy surface to paint on. But I guess with practice you could become good at it.

@autumnbrandolyn

Sent your transfer over! Aww...that sounds so cute to watch your kid having fun for the first holiday ever to enjoy!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 April 2022 at 6:19 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
Thanks for hosting! My fav thing about easter is going on various games and participating in their easter events ^^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 April 2022 at 6:34 PM

@skymoare

Sent over your transfer!

Oh...LOL that's a good one! I'm sure you find lots of good prizes to win out there. There's really no shortage of raffles and contests to win from. But I think it's more the giving part that people like to do to make others feel good on this here eggcave LOL

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 16 April 2022 at 11:14 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
This is lovely of you! My favourite is doing an egg hunt (yes, even as an adult), cheap chocolate on Tuesday, and painting/decorating eggs!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 20 April 2022 at 6:27 PM

@luv

Sent over your transfer! Egg hunts are always fun, you don't have to be a kid to enjoy it. I tend to think that you should enjoy things even as an adult. Like lots of disney movies are made for everyone to enjoy so is their merchandise. I don't think it's childish to collect childish things cause if you enjoy collecting it, why not? Decorating the eggs can be lots of fun too, with so many ways to do so, Happy Easter!

Deleted • 21 April 2022 at 12:44 AM

@jirachiwishmaker I love spending time with family and get to dye each eggs different colors

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 21 April 2022 at 2:18 AM

@jirachiwishmaker
Thanks for going this! My favourite thing about easter is doing an annual easter egg hunt with my little brother 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 April 2022 at 9:01 PM

@sourpatchkitty

Sent over your transfer. spending time with family is definitely nice and coloring eggs how fun!!!

@senkou

Sent over your transfer! Aww how sweet I'm sure your lil brother has lots of fun with you during any holiday together.

Deleted • 21 April 2022 at 9:02 PM

@jirachiwishmaker thank you for the gift Yes I love it, I am going to send it to my side account