Creature Suggestion: the Stuffosaurus

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 7 November 2022 at 11:16 PM

Just lookit this little guy. He’s just a lad.

Art: https://rb.gy/pumyds

About the Egg:

The Stuffosaurus egg can be found in trinket boxes, hoards of craft supplies, and sometimes on the side of the road. If given the right conditions, the hard shell will dissolve to reveal a soft, plush friend inside!

About the Creature:

The Stuffosaurus is not just a creature to live in your cove, but a friend to cuddle with. Children often keep their Stuffosauruses on their beds to keep them company throughout the night.

Height: 34m
Weight: 81,409lbs
Habitat: The Jungle

Random pings:
@wonder404exe
@kenkazaki2
@mairbear
@mysterious_person

#redflipflapart

Female
387 posts

cryogenics • 8 November 2022 at 12:17 AM

thats quite cute and unique - i love it! ❤️

If I may, I'd like to branch out on the description:

About the Egg:
The Stuffosaurus egg can be found in trinket boxes, hoards of craft supplies, and sometimes on the side of the road. The Stuffosaurus is by nature a very shy creature, and if given the right conditions, the hard shell will dissolve to reveal a soft, tender and very vulnerable skinny friend inside! With enough love and coaxing, the creature will gain enough strength and confidence to show its true self and return the love it was given.

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 8 November 2022 at 8:38 AM

@cryogenics oh I love this!!! Thank you for the addition, I’m kinda awful at writing creature descriptions!! 😊

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 8 November 2022 at 8:54 AM

@redflipflap this guy look like its own turd second stage-
I dont want it to be big i want it to be smol then it will fit in ur hams and it will be so coot sigsjdgdjdhefjhdihs
ok so this creature will go SO WELL with the arts and crafts CRW maybe for next next year or a monthlie? Well there must be a arts and crafts theme FOR SURE since there is a hedgehog pin cushion and a wormy on a string designs out rn there’s probably more though

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 8 November 2022 at 9:16 AM

@wonder404exe omg there’s a worm on a string design???? I need to see this immediately

81 posts

emi804 • 8 November 2022 at 10:39 AM

I want one!! It kinda reminds me of the Dinni but cuter. I personally like plushie themed creatures

Deleted • 8 November 2022 at 11:51 AM

The only thing that may need to be changed is that it is way too big to be snuggling with kids on the bed. 34m is equal to 111 feet. Other then that I think the Stuffosaurus is very cute in my opinion and I like the artwork. 😊

Female
2,712 posts

jlya • 8 November 2022 at 1:40 PM

@redflipflap
Oh I LOVE the concept! ❤️ @ian @prairie petition for a stuffy/plushie themed month? I can't remember if we've had one or not. Well-loved and patched up teddys, dinos, bunnies etc. with a little stuffing poking out. Good old childhood nostalgia 😊

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 8 November 2022 at 2:42 PM

@jlya I don't really have any say in what does happen theme/suggestion wise, I just really love to boost some of the designs I love. But definitely thanks for the ping cause this is right up my ally of 'I like this'

@redflipflap
I adore crafts/plush suggestions!!! ❤️
It'd be rad if there was a Plush, Crafts or "Maker's Fair" theme/event. I have a suggestion of my own that could work in a Crafts/Marker's Fair theme.
I love the use of differently shaped buttons!

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 8 November 2022 at 4:14 PM

@mysterious_person so you DONT want a 100ft stuffed animal? 👀👀😂 (I’m kidding, I didn’t even notice that issue tbh)

@jlya tysm ♡ I’m super thrilled with this lil guy

@prairie I have been blessed by the Creature Suggestion Gods, thank you for your kind words 🥹 a craft theme would be so cool!!! I’m thinking something with paint brushstrokes and like. A sketched creature? AND A CLAY ONE- omg. Okay let’s take these ideas and run with ‘em

320 posts

chihiro_sang • 7 February 2023 at 10:38 AM

It's a cute idea, but may be a little close to a dinno in design.