List of active, feedable coves that do feedbacks!

in General

Female
2,911 posts

heatherm19 • 20 November 2022 at 3:00 PM

I hope this is different enough from the general 'feedable coves' topics to be allowed. Basically, as much as I love going through those lists and feeding everything I can (seriously addicting!), it would be helpful imo if I could easily see which users generally feed-back. I have a handful of people I feed daily who I know will feed back, but other than that...

To me, this would be especially useful so I could prioritize feeding coves that will feed-back on my sides, which normally don't get as much feeding in general. Note that this isn't a 'you must feed back every day!' type of thing, just if you normally do feedbacks and are relatively active.

I don't actually know if anyone will be interested in a list like this, but if you'd like to be added... 😊

Feed-Friendly With Feedbacks:
@heatherm19 and all sides

Female
2,116 posts

cranberrycat1 • 20 November 2022 at 8:47 PM

@heatherm19 my cove @music4life and my main are feed friendly and I do feed backs if they post on my wall (helps me keep track of who I have to feed) I normally do a ratio of feeds 1:1, and I am pretty active

Female
108 posts

taiyeun9 • 24 December 2022 at 12:31 AM

@heatherm19

feel free to add me to this list! currently a relatively small cove but I'll feed large coves^^

Gender Fluid
50 posts

skullgirl555 • 25 July 2023 at 1:06 AM

ill do feedbacks

Other
136 posts

pauloacacio • 28 July 2023 at 7:52 AM

feel free to add me to this list!

Non-binary
17 posts

werewire • 12 August 2023 at 5:27 AM

i do feedbacks! sometimes i don't have time too though

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 12 August 2023 at 5:46 AM

Hi! Feed-backs guaranteed in my cove ❤️

Female
1,111 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 12 August 2023 at 2:13 PM

feed friendly and I always do feedbacks! larger coves I have a bit of trouble feeding fully, so I might miss a few, but I'm a completionist 😊

Non-binary
1,383 posts

provo7demons • 12 August 2023 at 8:50 PM

My cove is feed friendly, and so is my side @provo4free 😊 I'll be getting busy with band camp in a few days, but until then I'm happy to do feedbacks!

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 13 August 2023 at 9:54 AM

@heatherm19 My cove, and my side (@sidekat} are totally feed friendly. I'm looking for more active codes to feed back with, so I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread!

Female
22 posts

phantomenna • 3 November 2023 at 2:27 PM

I do feedbacks- I tend to feed either the same amount or a feed list!

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 7 November 2023 at 6:39 AM

@heatherm19 If you're still interested in updating this list, I'd be happy to be added to it! ❤️