[CHOSEN🍓] Valentine's Day Creature Collab: Smitten 🐱🍫

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 11 December 2022 at 10:54 AM

@valorieviolet
Lol thank you Valorie! ❤️ It was an afterthought, I was like... there's links to two separate drawings there... I just can't allow it. XD

@murfijs
Thank you so much! 😸

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 11 December 2022 at 1:35 PM

@daisycat

I love the Smitten! I would definitely hoard these as I love cats. I do prefer the strawberry addition, the bit of additional color really goes a long way. It is making me hungry though..

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 11 December 2022 at 1:37 PM

@xxcouchxx
Thank you for your input! Agreed on the strawberry. Cats are my absolute favorite. 😸

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 1 January 2023 at 10:03 PM

*puppy eyes*
This one for next month pretty please? ;u;

@daisycat
Imagine if smitten becomes the Chocotravaganza featured creature! That'd be awesome and very fitting ❤️ Giving out free smittens to your loved ones ^^

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 1 January 2023 at 10:11 PM

@twinkle
I haven't heard of a featured creature for that event? Ooooh! Sounds so special. *.*
I'd be so grateful if our Smitten was brought to life! Thank you for bumping the post. c:

Female
760 posts

okami • 4 January 2023 at 6:32 PM

@daisycat @twinkle

Bumping this up because I /need/ it in my life. I can't decide which one is my favorite, the classic or the strawberry. ❤️ Do strawberries and s'mores taste good together irl? I never would've thought of that pairing.

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 4 January 2023 at 6:50 PM

@bluewolf
Thank you for the comment + bump, Blue!! I appreciate it. ❤️ 😸
I like both versions too, but the strawberry really adds a nice contrasting pop of color and makes it more unique. I think strawberries would taste delicious with s'mores. Strawberry chocolate, strawberry marshmallow, strawberry graham (ooh like cheesecake), they all go nicely together. 😊 Reminds me of this no-bake strawberry icebox cake recipe that has strawberries, whipped cream, graham crackers, and a chocolate drizzle... so amazing.

@twinkle
What was your initial inspiration to add strawberry to s'mores? 😊 I figured the strawberry adds a Valentine's element to it and you like strawberries. However, I automatically made it chocolate covered even though you didn't specify that. XD I had mentioned that oops to my bf and he was like, "Yeah, I was wondering about that" cuz he knew you only said strawberry LOL. *smacks head*

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 4 January 2023 at 7:15 PM

@daisycat
Lol I was simply eating strawberry ice cream sandwich and was craving s'mores instead XD Then I thought that it be really nice to try strawberry s'mores since I really like strawberries haha. That'd be very interesting to the palate. You're totally good with adding chocolate ❤️ It adds so much to the flavor and it makes Smitten more Valentines-directed *cough* Chocotravaganza feature please *cough* 😊

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 4 January 2023 at 7:35 PM

@twinkle
Strawberry ice cream sandwich? Aaand now that's what I want. Also, strawberry oat milk latte too. c:
A feature for our first suggestion would be wild. 🤩

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 5 January 2023 at 7:49 PM

@daisycat
Oh wow I have tried strawberry oat milk latte before and it tastes great! :’)

I wouldn’t mind if they won’t feature it just so long as it’s gonna be chosen for something, cave or CSP doesn’t matter to me.. I just want a Smitten XD

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 5 January 2023 at 7:54 PM

@twinkle
Mmm, and strawberry matcha lattes are so good too. *.*

Totally agree! I think my favorite thing about this website is that it gives users the opportunity to have their own idea as a creature on here. When I first learned that, I was like omg. 🥹 That's of course something Neopets lacked and I couldn't even imagine them doing something like that. XD

Female
760 posts

okami • 10 January 2023 at 2:53 PM

@daisycat

Ahh I see- well if it gets made then you'll have to make s'mores with strawberries on top irl to celebrate! 😃

I've also never tried strawberry in any drink other than smoothies, a latte sounds like it would be interesting!

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 10 January 2023 at 3:59 PM

@bluewolf
Celebratory stra'mores sounds good to me! c:

Omg I vote you try a strawberry drink sometime then. 😊 Iced strawberry matcha lattes are so good. They have the perfect balance with sweet, fruity strawberry and bitter, earthy matcha.

Also. I've never pinged Ian in a creature suggestion before. I'm gonna do it now heh... @ian

Female
294 posts

smitten • 12 January 2023 at 6:31 AM

I truly hope that this suggestion won’t go unnoticed ☹️ The egg looks like the Strawbearry’s egg stage so perhaps the art team could do some modifications like adding chocolate and marshmallow paw prints or having its tail wrap around the egg.

Male
95 posts

matcha • 23 January 2023 at 11:43 PM

Very cute! Love the burnt marshmallow look

Definitely want one!

@daisycat @twinkle

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 23 January 2023 at 11:45 PM

@matcha
Thanks, Kevin! Welcome to the forum 😊

Female
760 posts

okami • 25 January 2023 at 5:50 PM

Still holding out hope that this creature becomes reality in February, less than a week to go till then! 😱

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 26 January 2023 at 12:13 AM

Thank you Blue, really hoping the same! ❤️

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 28 January 2023 at 9:36 PM

@bluewolf @daisycat same 😭😭
4 days to go for the big reveal lol

Female
2,566 posts

dragrawr • 29 January 2023 at 7:04 PM

@daisycat @twinkle fingers crossed!!

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 29 January 2023 at 9:10 PM

@dragrawr
Yes! *.* Thank you. ❤️

Female
38 posts

carsaphir • 30 January 2023 at 3:15 AM

@daisycat

Smitten is so cute ! Looks yummi
I prefer the smitten with a strawberry.

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 30 January 2023 at 10:58 AM

@carsaphir
Thank you so much!! :-) 🍓

Female
2,566 posts

dragrawr • 31 January 2023 at 12:22 AM

sneakily pushing this back to the top ! once again, fingers crossed @daisycat

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 31 January 2023 at 1:57 AM

@dragrawr
Lol thank you! ❤️ 😸
One more day!

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 1 February 2023 at 1:52 AM

@daisycat @wonder404exe @moonflower @cranberrycat1 @heatherm19 @redflipflap @dragrawr @lothar @shirothekittehlover @jlya @pewpewkachu @cryogenics @pwuffy @valorieviolet @murfijs @xxcouchxx @bluewolf @carsaphir

Thank you everyone for the support!! ❤️
Smitten has officially entered Egg Cave 🐱🍫

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 February 2023 at 1:56 AM

@twinkle @daisycat
Congrats to you both!! ^^

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 1 February 2023 at 1:56 AM

Smitten has entered the cat! Er, chat! That's cat in French, anyway.

Thank you everyone!! This made our month!! I still can't believe it. ❤️

Whoever created the artwork did a phenomenal job, it's so gorgeously cute.

Side note: My RL cat, Mildred, had two kittens several years ago and when were they born? February 1st!!! So this makes it even more special. 😸

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 1 February 2023 at 10:45 AM

@daisycat @twinkle Congrats! Do you have your suggestion art? I would love to see it! The links don't work anymore ):

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 1 February 2023 at 11:20 AM

@lbowe_elbow
Thank you, Lucy!! :-)

https://postimg.cc/qz79xbH4
ImgBB is down, so I've uploaded it to another host.