[CLOSED] πŸ’— Valentine's Day Giveaway πŸ’—

in User Contests & Giveaways

What device do you primarily use for Egg Cave?

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 29 January 2023 at 9:00 PM

@kittymimi
Caramel coffee sounds great right about now lol. :-D Your drawing is soo cute, I love it!! Thank you for sharing. 😊

@xlover
Sounds like it'll be a pleasant day! And ooooomg you named one of my favorite snacks ever. 😱 I rarely come across people who are aware of that. It's SO good. My aunt has it as part of the appetizers for Thanksgiving every year; she does one with the red pepper and one with green pepper. A few months ago I got some spicy strawberry jam and it was delish with cream cheese and crackers. :-}

Androgynous
92 posts

xlover • 29 January 2023 at 10:07 PM

@daisycat
It’s absolutely delicious!! My mom was the one to introduce me to it and I’ve loved it ever since. She also made it on thanksgiving this year because none of us eat until dinner because we’re so busy making food and cleaning the house.

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 1 February 2023 at 2:45 AM

(2 days ago)
@/xlover
Your mom is awesome for that. 😊 I feel you on being busy preparing stuff -- gotta have a quick yummy snack to keep you going. n_n

February 1, 2023 @ 2:45 AM ECT
The Winners Have Been Drawn!!

1st ticket drawn belongs to: @kataclysm Trade #1017639
2nd ticket drawn belongs to: @murfijs Trade #1017638
3rd ticket drawn belongs to: @snowywinter Trade #1017637

Please bid any item on your respective lots; I will send the item back to you. 😸

I used https://ohmyluck.com/raffle-generator and entered each user respective to their ticket amount.
Thank you for participating, everyone! I've loved reading your entries and admiring your artwork. :-)

Female
1,749 posts

chaotictreat • 1 February 2023 at 2:49 AM

Thanks for hosting and congrats to the winners!!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 February 2023 at 3:05 AM

@daisycat Thank you for hosting! This thread was so delightful (even seeing the different ways some people cope or celebrate being alone.) The recipes & quick snacks were so drool-worthy. And they artwork was so fun to see; everything from the scribbles to the hang-on-the-wall masterpieces. (Yes, someone had one I'd buy as a print and put up : ) )

(Even though I haven't commented on it in a while I still peeked in every few days.)

I was completely shocked to see I was one of the winners! O.O
Will collect soon

Female
1,307 posts

twinkle • 1 February 2023 at 3:14 AM

Congratulations to the winners!! ❀️ ❀️

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 1 February 2023 at 4:00 AM

Thank you so much for hosting!! I am shocked to have my ticket drawn, but elated to be here. Congratulations to the other winners!! @daisycat

Female
2,799 posts

heatherm19 • 1 February 2023 at 5:21 AM

Congrats to the winners! This was a really fun and unique giveaway, I loved reading everyone's responses