🪱Unpopular Creature Opinion: Neeve is super cute🪱

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 12 March 2023 at 9:01 PM

🤷‍♀️ I think it’s one of the cutest creatures in the site, and it’s sooo low in popularity 😔 it’s seriously so cool and unique!!

Do you have any unpopular creature opinions ? Post them below :]

Example: do you have a favorite that nobody else seems to like? Think a cave monthly SHOULDVE been a CSP bc of its design? Etc

*remember to be kind, however. 🌷*

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 12 March 2023 at 9:10 PM

@dragrawr
Bauble- ;^; its so cute???
❤️

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 12 March 2023 at 9:12 PM

@wonder404exe I tend to lean towards more animalistic critters instead of objects, haha that might be why it’s not as popular :0

475 posts

spell • 12 March 2023 at 9:44 PM

Just going by the population rankings, I'd say the Namino and Strengur ^^ Both have a stage I like a lot 😊

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 12 March 2023 at 9:51 PM

@spell strengur has a really cute first and second stage honestly 💕

475 posts

spell • 12 March 2023 at 9:59 PM

My favourite is actually last stage XD But the first two look very chubby and squishable :>

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 12 March 2023 at 10:14 PM

@dragrawr
This is such a fun idea! 😊

Borro and Barthug. Especially stage 2 and 3 baby / teen Borros, along with Barthugs, stage 2 baby. Basically, any bug creature (bug in the colloquial sense). Respectively, meet Squiggli, Scrunchy, and Leggi!

I don't see many deliberate stage 2 baby Irels. They are incredibly cute! And then stage 3 adult Irels don't often seem showcased. Like a user got them and they evolved and they're just in their cove or UFT. When I first saw a baby Irel, I knew it would be my first VEND pet. Meet Ploofer. :-)

Ooh I have a Strengur! But he's hiding because I don't want him to evolve. :,)

I also think the baby Soith and Galiscope are cute. ❤️ Galiscope is all excited on what they see, and then are let down in the end. Lmao same.

I swear I had more to add... at one point, was thinking of starting a cove called "The Unloved" or "The Unwanted" that would feature creatures who are not very popular or wanted.

I'd also love to counter this with very popular creatures that I think are... eh... yeah. 😅 Just really happy I'm not interested in many of them. Big money. Though, many are popular for nostalgic reasons, which is totally fair.

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 12 March 2023 at 10:21 PM

@daisycat honestly I love the adult Barthug so much. It’s just so,,, hmm how do I say this. Skrunkly !!

I find quite a few very popular creatures to not be to my tastes, but I think that’s because I have a tendency to absolutely fawn over the dragon-like ones. (If you couldn’t tell by my username alone— this is due to HTTYD ;v;)

I usually don’t really collect the object creatures because well,, hmm,, I don’t know. I’m the same way with Pokémon too 😭😭. I do have a soft spot for reptiles, and MANY people dislike them (cue the Neeve, though it’s sort a worm-thing-)

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 12 March 2023 at 10:24 PM

@dragrawr
The adult Barthug is cute too, but definitely prefer the other two. I think it's just because I want the drawing to be larger. With the wings out, it makes the body and face so small. And it's a bit dark in coloring.

We've all gotta have our favorites / creatures that fit our "brand"! 😊

Ooh, I see the Neeve as a seal!

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 12 March 2023 at 10:27 PM

@daisycat oh interesting ! I think it’s supposed to be work like, as it burrows, but I see the seal like pattern! Especially the harbor seal like coloration in the baby stage. Neeves are so silly they have my heart. I love the bulky creatures for lack of a better phrase

I’m also a huge fan of the Serpede, as I am an absolute advocate for centipedes. I love them!! Only centipedes and jumping spiders, rhinoceros beetles, as well as some praying mantis are the like able for me- for insects at least. Otherwise I tend to stray away from insects,,

Around here, foxes seem to be in a huge demand (hello Foo and Hibisvul!)

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 12 March 2023 at 10:33 PM

@dragrawr
Worm-like in that it burrows for sure, but I wouldn't say it is a worm. 🪱

Omg I LOVE the Serpede!! A couple weeks ago, @matcha and I were looking at all the eggs together, and he was picking out ones he was curious on, and then I'd click them. He chose that one and I was delighted cuz I had never seen it before! I was like, I want that... do I want that? I do. c: But so rare I guess!

I love your Hibisvul, but only really like the last stage of the Foo. The other stage's face just looks... off to me. It looks cat-like, but not in a good way. If that's even possible. ^^'

Female
1,758 posts

lexicon • 12 March 2023 at 10:36 PM

@dragrawr

i love neeve tbh! i thought about getting it bc i think the last stage is really cool looking. i think it's the eyes in the baby stage that freak people out lol

payas is terrfying and i do not want one but i can appreciate the artistry that went into the design. deena i feel is really low on the population rankings (prob bc of the EC required which is understandable) but i got one immediately when it was released and i love him ;^;

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 12 March 2023 at 10:37 PM

@daisycat definitely not a worm, maybe a big boy mutant of one !! It’s tail resembles a worm which is neat.

Oooo so I’m hoping the Serpede gets released so we can have little centi-twins :> they’re so special hehfheh

Yeah, I totally agree on that with the cat-like features.

Also another unpopular opinion: I don’t usually collect deer-like creatures. I’ve never really had a fascination for bovine/equine/hooved :0

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 12 March 2023 at 10:41 PM

@dragrawr
Definitely a wormy tail~~~~

Unfortunately, I don't think the Serpede would be popular enough for a re-release. But it's sooo darling to me lol.

Oh! You reminded me. There are some plushies that I think are even cuter than the actual creature, and would look so cute in our coves. The Florn!! First time I saw that plushie, I was like, this the same thing? LOL. Stage 2 and 3 baby / teen are cute, but that plushie. 😸

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 12 March 2023 at 10:54 PM

@daisycat the florn plushy is literally my fave!!!! So dang cute. Honestly if eggcave released a plush of it for real I would buy it !!

Serpedes are so darling!! *thinking of art propaganda again heheh*

@lexicon I dislike the Payas so much 😭 jump scares everywhere

I LOVVEE THE DEENA!! When I’m financially stable here I’m absolutely getting one~

Neeves beloved

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 12 March 2023 at 11:00 PM

Deenas I often see frozen, but the last stage is actually my favorite. I also plan to get one eventually. 😊 I could right now... but I do prefer to save up way over the cost of what I want so I'll have a lot left over.

I don't mind the Payas. XD I love clowns.

Androgyne
38 posts

kairinrose • 12 March 2023 at 11:01 PM

The Neeve’s final form looks kinda bashful~

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 12 March 2023 at 11:36 PM

@daisycat I would freeze mine- it looks like a balloon animal 😭😭💕💕

@kairinrose it does!! It looks very shocked haha

Female
1,758 posts

lexicon • 13 March 2023 at 12:05 AM

@daisycat

the last stage deena is my fave too!! only like 38k clicks left :')

there's clowns, there's IT, and then there's the payas xD nightmare fuel (in the best way)

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 13 March 2023 at 12:19 AM

@lexicon
Aww!! I gave Eukaryotes a click. 😊 The clicks required are terribly high.

I copied his name to paste in here, and when I pasted it, it said: Payas. o___o I was like... oookay...? Still the last thing I copied? Pretty sure I copied the Deena's name. So I went back to recopy it. Pasted it here again. Payas. Again. O_O'
I'm like okay my laptop's keyboard is fine and dandy, is Payas clowning around and haunting me?!? XD Finally worked third time lol.

Female
4,150 posts

emo_pattys • 15 March 2023 at 9:43 AM

I agree that Neeve is very cute!! ❤️

Female
2,763 posts

jlya • 20 March 2023 at 1:42 PM

@dragrawr
I LOVE the Sadly, I think it's so pretty but it's a very rare creature to see around Eggcave. Nobody seems to want them 😋

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 21 March 2023 at 8:21 PM

@jlya the sadly is so pretty !! I wish I could see the face better for me though, but I love the colors !

17 posts

steakburger • 23 March 2023 at 11:59 AM

I also think Neeve is adorable!

Female
2,303 posts

metaphor • 2 April 2023 at 7:23 PM

I love all the bug creatures. They sometimes get a bad rap, but they are some of my faves. 😊

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 6 April 2023 at 3:32 AM

gourdies for sure! they look so funny and lovable ❤️

Female
93 posts

astralrebel • 6 May 2023 at 7:16 PM

I really want a Mucustropod! Idk if they're unpopular tho, or just rare?

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 6 May 2023 at 7:35 PM

@dragrawr I love the Neeve! I’ve been looking to trade for one since I returned to the site a month ago but no dice on any. 😔