Unofficial Ark Cookbook?

in Help & Questions

Female
22 posts

phantomenna • 20 April 2023 at 6:47 AM

I was wondering if it'd be allowed if I made an unofficial ark cookbook for fun (recipes for all the food/drink items on eggcave and giving credit to the places I get the recipe from obviously) and, if so, which forum would that fit in? General or somewhere else?

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 20 April 2023 at 7:15 AM

@phantomenna

@daisycat seems like something you'd be interested in

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 20 April 2023 at 12:52 PM

@phantomenna
I love your idea!! I absolutely love baking, cooking, creating / adapting recipes, and food photography.

I'd say the General forum would be best: "Anything and everything related to Egg Cave goes here." Fan Art could also make sense but I think it may be more appropriate to post the topic in General. Looking forward to what you curate, good luck! Btw, I do think this would be allowed. 😊

@sapphire12
Thank you for thinking of me, Saph! 😊

Gender Nonconforming
215 posts

dibabeebees • 20 April 2023 at 1:54 PM

Keep me updated on this!!!

Trans Male
99 posts

toebeans • 20 April 2023 at 5:08 PM

Would be willing to read and rate 5 stars

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 20 April 2023 at 7:02 PM

@phantomenna
Would your intentions be to sell the book or have it for free for others to download? Or is it just going to be a forum thread of recipes?

Female
22 posts

phantomenna • 20 April 2023 at 7:45 PM

@mastergemma

It would just be a forum thread on eggcave! I checked with ian and he gave me permission to make it!

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 20 April 2023 at 7:59 PM

@phantomenna

That's awesome! I cannot wait to see what you create.

Just for a little rule of thumb for everyone who comes across this comment.

Fan art is fanart and it can pretty much be any sort of arty medium. It's primarily when money becomes involved where issues may arise or when you need to copy the images here that an issue can arise. So as always, when in doubt, ask. Ask via the forums or through a ticket.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 20 April 2023 at 11:42 PM

@phantomenna Glad you got the go-ahead for this and I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with! ^^