What is you fav thing to draw and why?

in Chit-Chat

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 1 May 2023 at 1:35 PM

So I love drawing and sketching and I wanna know what your guys fav thing to draw/sketch is and why and what you are currently working on. Like sketching wolfs because I find them cool and I am currentlyworking on a cat maid outfit

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 1 May 2023 at 1:40 PM

@maylin09
My favorite thing to draw: human women! Faces and bodies. 😊
I also love drawing cats (slightly cartoonish and cutesy), desserts, typography, and fashion designs.

Your cat maid outfit drawing sounds so cute! 😸

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 1 May 2023 at 1:53 PM

I try drawing ppl but fail my cat maid outfit if for a Cafe I am gonna try and make when I am older I also love cats so much

1,994 posts

opalquinze • 1 May 2023 at 3:22 PM

what i like drawing? really depends on what i wanna do, but i'm willing to try out something i've never done i still have interest in!

i really like doing human dudes (and chicks sometimes) since i tend to do fanart of series i have interest in (and occasionally furries)

currently trying to do another creature suggestion (not telling what it is yet hehe), but it's taking a while since doing this one by myself is taking a lot longer than i thought!

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 1 May 2023 at 5:03 PM

@opalquinze do you like anime if so I may have a few you can try

1,994 posts

opalquinze • 1 May 2023 at 5:10 PM

i do watch a bit, but i’m very picky so if this is you asking if i can draw a certain character from said anime, then i might or might not do it (really depends if the character’s up to my taste)

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 1 May 2023 at 5:19 PM

*Izuku madoriya from mha* or
*nezuko kamado from demon slayer

1,994 posts

opalquinze • 1 May 2023 at 5:33 PM

oh i’ve drawn Izuku a few times (not into MHA anymore, but i can still reminisce on how i liked drawing him back then)

Nezuko? eh, sorry. she’s cool and all, but i’m not willing to attempt drawing her

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 1 May 2023 at 5:41 PM

All good I was just throwing out ideas

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 3 May 2023 at 9:47 PM

Little doodle monsters! 😈
Just because it's fun, and they can be anything any time, and be so different than the other. Hairy fluffballs with horns and a grin, or a six legged hairy caterpillar dragon with vampire teeth. I dunno, they're so much fun and it gives me so much freedom to expand my creativity!

Otherwise animals, both realistic and more cartoonish. I draw a lot of cats, and when I'm in a block I tend to draw shadow wolves.

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 3 May 2023 at 9:50 PM

That's cool man I like that also love your name

Non-binary
101 posts

hfjone • 3 May 2023 at 11:48 PM

usually my fandoms and ocs 😊 as of recent its object show characters and whatever of my own characters i want to draw

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 4 May 2023 at 12:49 AM

nice i am loveing that more ppl are joining and sharing there love of art

Other
137 posts

pauloacacio • 4 May 2023 at 6:13 AM

I draw mostly invented faces.

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 4 May 2023 at 11:39 AM

@pauloacacio that's so cool I try to draw faces but it doesn't work

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 4 May 2023 at 12:09 PM

Dragons, they are so easy for me to draw as i have drawn them since I could remember. I have memorized their anatomy, the teeth, the claws. It’s all so fun to make each dragon unique in my style !

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 4 May 2023 at 12:52 PM

That is really cool I can't draw dragons

Other
137 posts

pauloacacio • 5 May 2023 at 4:26 AM

@maylin09 just keep on working, practicing is essential and helps finding one's artistry.

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 5 May 2023 at 7:03 AM

I practice when I can but I am busy alot of the time but in free time I do practice alot but mostly animels

Female
178 posts

pastelrabbit • 5 May 2023 at 7:18 AM

Cartoonish animals, which consist of mostly foxes and cats! Though when I do draw the occasional human it’s always cartoonish!
Realistic drawings I’m not the best at , though.

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 5 May 2023 at 7:24 AM

Hey same I mostly do wolf's and pitbulls tho

Female
4 posts

kingbob • 1 July 2023 at 7:16 PM

Tomatoes bc why not, and bc I like how they look

Other
137 posts

pauloacacio • 12 July 2023 at 6:06 AM

Birds because I love them and also I am a Ornithologist. We study birds in their natural habitats or in the laboratory. We also may write research reports and proposals for grants, teach classes, present research to the public, and have administrative duties related to these activities. Some ornithologists, like me, do all these tasks. Research and writing.

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 12 July 2023 at 10:45 AM

@pauloacacio that's really cool

@kingbob I am sorry for late reply but props for being able to draw tomatoes I can't so good job

Female
248 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 12 July 2023 at 6:31 PM

It really depends on how I'm feeling but at the moment I'm working on fleshing out an OC so I've been drawing her a bit and I'm really happy with her so far.

One of my favourite things to do is get some watercolour paint and paint just a random shape, then when the paint is dry go back in with a pen (I usually just use like a biro lol) and draw whatever the shape looks like. You end up with some really random doodles that maybe you wouldn't usually draw.

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 12 July 2023 at 8:31 PM

@amethyst_elf448 omg that's really cool I used to have water color but I never figured out how it worked lol (I know it's self explanatory I was like 7 tho so kinda dumb lol)

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 12 July 2023 at 9:18 PM

i love drawing dynamic poses, joined a nude model drawing class recently and it's real fun having to sketch out a figure and get the muscle definition nicely before the model changes poses 😃 other than that i think i love toying around with digital painting 😊

Female
248 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 13 July 2023 at 10:07 AM

@magenta Life drawing classes are amazing! I've only been able to go to one, just because i haven't had time to do more but i had so much fun while i was there.

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 13 July 2023 at 10:53 PM

@magenta & @amethyst_elf448 I'm sorry but It's not smth I would personally be into but props to yall I bet you guys are amazing artists

Female
1,323 posts

twinkle • 13 July 2023 at 10:58 PM

@maylin09 I love drawing dogs!! ❤️
Heavily inspired by my pet dog named Copper 😊
I made adoptables on another site with all the dogs that I've digitally drawn ^-^
If you'd like to check it out, here's the link to the archives:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4837299

🥫 🐶 ❤️