What is you fav thing to draw and why?

in Chit-Chat

Male
75 posts

gaika007 • 20 February 2024 at 5:40 AM

Dragons! Or just imaginary animals. Humans are too difficult for me and just not so interesting. For now I stopped as I have other things I try as felting, but I'm thinking to start again and draw the idea I had a long ago.
Also, if speaking of digital or classic, I have more experience in classic, but trying to do digital work ^^ as started a bit before going to felting, I have many to learn in digital art

Female
60 posts

maylin09 • 22 February 2024 at 1:51 PM

@gaika007 i personally can draw both classic and digital it took a little getting used to but not everyone draws the same which is perfectly fine i love seeing all the different types of art its all so pretty to me.
also drawing dragons is really cool especially since unlike humans or some animals you can be a bit more free with it yk? so thats very cool

Male
75 posts

gaika007 • 22 February 2024 at 4:17 PM

@maylin09 oh, cool ^^ for me it's a little bit difficult with all layers, but it's fun. In digital you can try a lot of things and not be afraid that it will spoil your draw, in classic you cannot try all you want in one time.
Yes! They can have really different shapes and it's pretty cool, you are free in your imagination

Female
60 posts

maylin09 • 23 February 2024 at 2:54 PM

@gaika007 yeah that's definitely one thing i love about drawing digitally is that its easier to erase mistakes unlike paper lol

Non-binary
82 posts

renfri • 2 March 2024 at 2:12 AM

Not as exciting as everyone else, but I love doodling stars on envelopes I send. I also love using Photoshop to make graphics and stuff 😊