Selling Everything on My Side Cove

in Trading & Auctions

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 September 2023 at 9:48 PM

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I been on Eggcave ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I'm trying to immerse myself back into the game. Trying to get a good understanding on pricing all over again ^^'

I missed quite a lot of interesting creatures and as well as lost interest in a few. That being said, I'm selling everything on my side @sky_lord .

Now, I'm looking mainly for EC or CC, but will take a look at any of the new creatures. Please contact this account, through this forum or any other contact (dms/wall posts).
Like I said before though, I'm just getting back into the game, so please include your offer as well if the creature you're interested in. (If you don't, high chance I'll ask).

P.S. I'm needing some backgrounds for a few creatures on my main (Outside of the 'Hold' folder). If anyone has any suggestions/backgrounds, I'll be more than happy to buy it off you โค๏ธ

I'm only coming online for a few times a week, so please be patient, I promise I'm not trying to ignore you.

~Skymoare

Female
2,944 posts

heatherm19 • 19 September 2023 at 12:20 AM

@skymoare Hello, welcome back to the game! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm interested in 'UFTnathareUFT the Nathare' and 'Funneki the Rebonne', would you take 200cc for both?
(The name 'Funneki' is most likely worth a good bit since it's the name of a new-ish creature, I'm not interested in the name so you can rename it before trading if you want.)

ps: I'm horrible at suggesting backgrounds, but I have a *ton* in my strongroom so if you find some you want and don't have feel free to ask!

Non-binary
1,417 posts

provo7demons • 19 September 2023 at 9:59 AM

@skymoare Could I buy this Luvun for 250k EC? I can also offer whatever assortment of creatures you'd like from @masakistan!

3 posts

cage • 19 September 2023 at 2:50 PM

interested in your Cye (any), Freezent, and Kettu! what's your EC/CC price? can also offer things from this account -- names + creatures. please tag @jix if you're replying๐Ÿ˜Š

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 September 2023 at 4:28 PM

@jix
Would you be willing to shoot me an offer? I'm pretty horrible with pricing, especially since it's been a while ^^'

@provo7demons
Trade #1033560
Thanks!

@heatherm19
Trade #1033558
Thanks! I'll definitely ask about backgrounds if I mind any suiting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Non-binary
101 posts

hfjone • 19 September 2023 at 5:31 PM

@skymoare

can i have your arcweom for 150k ec? i also have way too many tsukai (one of the september monthlies) if you're interested