🍓🧃Perilous and Dying Coves🍗🍰

in General

Female
366 posts

     

foxbit • 29 July 2026 at 9:44 AM

@minnie298a found @/togetick via the EC, they have 7 creatures.

edit: also found @/daddygascan , they have 5.
@/jade162 has 2.
@/crystalbunny592363 has 7.
@/krinvs has 17.
@/emiefaun has 11.
@/monoai has 11.

Male
14 posts

     

davkot1 • 31 July 2026 at 7:42 AM

@minnie298a
I went through the <20 group and single egg group
Some single egg havers appear in both groups
I compiled them here so that you can take them out of the <20 if u wish, that would greatly slim down the list as there's quite an overlap.

Both in covelist and single feeds: (from 3rd group onward sry ill add the first 2 groups when I have time)
egg @catlb
egg @ramblingsfromhotelcalifornia23
egg @minko
egg @lor-o-stars
egg @binglestongle
egg @shadowdragonqueen
egg @nucmedtech
egg @neek
egg @conkcreat
egg @cyberjester
egg @tojer
egg @verletzt
egg @iwerrsuwya
egg @cherryscentedarson
egg @jhudora
egg @dragonlover18
egg @zexionlove (26 feeds since 23.02.2025 and still 100% - I thought LoV but immortals at 0% - They quite possibly put that garbite on longtime Tim's Food Shop)

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 31 July 2026 at 9:35 AM

@davkot1
Merit posted zexionlove's Garbite about a week ago and it was nearly at 0 percent, but we all pitched in and got it back up to full health. (And i've been making sure to feed it daily. I LOVE opossums.)

Male
14 posts

     

davkot1 • 31 July 2026 at 8:52 PM

@snowywinter Wow I really dig the work done here. I’ll gladly help whenever I have time to boot my pc.
It just doesn’t occur to me how did the Garbite survive 17 months on 26 feeds?

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 31 July 2026 at 10:44 PM

@davkot1 hmm... you're right... there is probably a combination of factors at play. Tim's, and a random feed here and there... and some creatures are miraculous little survivors.
While a week without feeds usually does most in, I have found some where a cove has clearly not been touched in almost a year and there's a miraculously few survivors.

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 1 August 2026 at 12:52 AM

@davkot1
I might leave them in for now. Mainly because in my mind, the two lists are slightly different. The "One Creature" (and the mortal creature list compiled by kitariki) are kind of quick feed lists, where the master list includes coves with mortals for longer feed sessions.

@foxbit
Added them in.

And for everyone else......
I finally got a good park and replaced my keyboard. And then rewarded myself with a nice fresh hot doughnut.

So everyone should be in the right tier again, and I did a small shuffle so the same people aren't always at the start.
🎉Plus we had two graduates🎉

Female
366 posts

     

foxbit • 4 August 2026 at 10:12 AM

@minnie298a Congrats on the new keyboard! And the doughnut 😸

Found @/blackjack with 19 creatures, @/w0lf_spider with 37, @/zweetnect0r with 11, @/spacecozy with 22.

Female
481 posts

     

vos • 9 August 2026 at 12:46 AM

Fed singles and others🦊

Female
54 posts

     

feliz201101 • 9 August 2026 at 1:57 AM

Heya!

Found @/salted-fish while doing some feeds through the Exchange, most critters are around 50%~ in happiness after I fed all and cove size is of 28 at the moment :]

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 9 August 2026 at 3:41 AM

fed the new additions from page 27

in the red:
@monoai
@w0lf_spider
@zweetnect0r
@jade162's 2nd egg (of 2)


Edit:
Thanks to everyone that helped with that BIG list I linked to on 2x Feed Day. Got almost everyone posted on it up to at least 80%. You all are awesome! ^^ ❤️


and noted about keeping people linked for future reference.
(though I personally always try to ping coves when i'm posting them here for the first time.)

Demigirl
321 posts

     

merit • 9 August 2026 at 8:36 AM

@snowywinter

Thank you for posting that, fed them all!

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 9 August 2026 at 9:21 PM

Ok. Updated to here.

Also a small request. I'd prefer it if the links provided remained clickable. I understand the why reasoning behind them not but ........
a - It will ping the cove owner. While yes, most of these coves are at least semi abandoned, I feel better knowing they have been notified and have a chance to remove their cove if they so desire.
b - If I get slack, it's easy for the angels feeding to navigate to the cove.
c - It's easier for you to post them. (Or I think it would be, but I don't know how your managing that)
d - And lastly, it makes it easier for me to copy and paste.

Once again thank you everyone for your assistance in this project. Now off to feed the second half of kitariki list.

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 15 August 2026 at 10:15 AM

@minnie298a Harro Minnie, I don't really like to post other people's Coves without their permission, but having sorted out my Feed List today I came across this Cove and sadly their Beasties are on their Last Legs... 😕

I was wondering if I might be able to Add them to the list? - They're on my Friends List but they've been gone for well over a Month now, I can't keep their Creatures alive by myself (I know it's not my job to, but I kinda feel that because I'm aware of them, I need to try and help somehow, rather than let all their Beasties Die) 😔

@m4cabre_m0rgues - Hopefully 'Pinging' them from here might make it easier to get their Cove Link as well 🤞😖 They currently have 128 Creatures

Demigirl
321 posts

     

merit • 15 August 2026 at 6:14 PM

@minnie298a

Could I add @ashygrimm17? They have 264 creatures. A lot of them are usually in the green, but ones lower in the alphabet often run red or even go to zero. EDIT: Thanks, and I fed the new coves you mentioned!

@lexian

I fed the cove you posted, and I might try to feed them with my sides too, just to give them a boost. EDIT: Just finished doing that, hope it helps!

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 15 August 2026 at 8:01 PM

@merit @lexian
Added, along with

@mizz_destiny @holistic @moonlitmutty @hamrollzz

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 16 August 2026 at 3:15 AM

@minnie298a @merit
Muchly Appreciated Both! 😊💚

Female
366 posts

     

foxbit • 17 August 2026 at 11:05 AM

@minnie298a found @noelkley via the XC.

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 17 August 2026 at 7:46 PM

@foxbit
Added

Demigirl
321 posts

     

merit • 17 August 2026 at 8:12 PM

@minnie289a

I found @texu, with 10 creatures.

Also, thanks for everything you do!

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 17 August 2026 at 8:43 PM

@merit
Added as well.

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 17 August 2026 at 10:17 PM

@minnie298a & @merit
just a friendly heads up that
#18 (Wynerl) https://eggcave.com/egg/2888452 in the single click list, that was in lionfang's cove, has a new owner (foxbit - and she had Leaf of Vaka.)
^^
Yay, one more safe < 3

Now back to the fray of trying to feed these lovely critters (and making mental notes of coves & eggs that need to be added or boosted... and falling asleep and forgetting what i was going to post.)

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 17 August 2026 at 10:40 PM

@snowywinter
Thanks for that, I've removed them.

Demigirl
321 posts

     

merit • 17 August 2026 at 10:50 PM

@snowywinter

Very happy to hear that, thanks for letting me know!

16 posts

     

ve3oml • 19 August 2026 at 2:56 PM

could my 3 side accounts be added please? i am trying to save up for leaf of vaka for each of these all creatures are feed friendly

@ve3oml_storage
@ve3oml_sorting
@ve3oml_store

thank you

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 19 August 2026 at 10:50 PM

@ve3oml
No problems, I've added them in. Hopefully it helps.

Female
4,338 posts

     

heatherm19 • 22 August 2026 at 11:47 PM

I'd be grateful for some feeds on @sora, I know they are already on the list but she is dealing with an injury and most I've checked were in the red. (Big cove alert!)

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 22 August 2026 at 11:49 PM

Woot! Volcanoboy in nucmedtech's cove became immortal today. That's the last one left to immortalize in that cove.

Female
2,593 posts

     

minnie298a • 23 August 2026 at 12:21 AM

@snowywinter
🎉Woo Hoo!!!🎉

I've updated the lists I can.

Female
481 posts

     

vos • 26 August 2026 at 12:42 AM

fed singles and some 🦊

Non-binary
3,180 posts

     

snowywinter • 30 August 2026 at 12:16 AM

Hoping for some help for Cherax the Zuid.
Most of the cove is pretty hungry (already on the list here,) but *this* guy... oyh vey! Had at least 3 feeds yesterday and he was still only up to 7%. SEVEN!
And he is SO close to becoming immortal too. Lv 19.
Would hate to see all that effort go down the tubes.

Thanks everyone! ❤️

Reply