⭐ {Retiring} {EC Auctions Event}

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,734 posts

lexicon • 11 December 2023 at 6:48 PM

@sinthr

Thanks for the ping friend❤️. Glad to hear that you'll still be around and hopefully be enjoying a more relaxing game c:

Man what I would give to offer on that Sherth but I don't have enough EC and there seems to be lots of people willing to buy it already. These auctions will make lots of people happy, I'm glad to see some life in there again lol! Best of luck to you and everyone bidding 😊❤️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 12 December 2023 at 12:20 AM

@sinthr

[yeep] not the best time for me to have no EC x') nevertheless love this idea, kinda reminds me of @/glados's legendary auctions a few years ago.... and thanks for the ping! will be saving for ur amma 🙈💖

@frosting
@raitonchidori
@applegranny (do u need another cobrart/arpeggiarp?)

234 posts

spookyfrog • 12 December 2023 at 1:50 AM

@sinthr i have acquired the ec 😊 hope i can hold through, thank you so much

Female
228 posts

discordia • 12 December 2023 at 2:47 AM

@sinthr
Very cool auctions, thanks for hosting them. I know what you mean by feeding being a relaxing activity.

1,136 posts

taunter • 12 December 2023 at 5:51 AM

@sinthr
If possible, could you ping me when you put the following up for auction? Thanks 😊

Biwo
Follet
Kringus
Orciel
Sylsal
Gra

Deleted • 12 December 2023 at 5:55 AM

@taunter sure thing my dude! ❤️

Random pings:
@emo_pattys
@dragiggy
@ratqueen

1,136 posts

taunter • 12 December 2023 at 5:56 AM

@sinthr

amazing, thanks c:

Female
1,734 posts

lexicon • 12 December 2023 at 8:27 AM

@sinthr

Am 2M away from giving you all my money and submitting for the Sherth ahh ;A; thank you for this opportunity❤️

Female
118 posts

osean • 13 December 2023 at 1:33 PM

Thank you for being the light for so many people here. I'm glad you will be around in a limited capacity even to just feed creatures or host fun contests.
Nothing wrong with being a retired granny as my day job is taking care of retired granny's. If one listens to them they can offer a lot of insight and often bring the light where it's needed.

Deleted • 13 December 2023 at 1:37 PM

@osean ah, I should've probably edited my first post... retiring became quitting because of reasons, but I'm still doing the auctions and donating stuff so keep your eyes open! ❤️

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 16 December 2023 at 7:44 AM

@sinthr might have to sell an arm and a leg just to afford some of the lots that are up atm 😩 it would totally be worth it though

also I'm so sad to hear that you're fully leaving now ;^; I wish you luck with whatever you're going on to do ❤️

Deleted • 16 December 2023 at 11:36 AM

@taunter
Just an heads up! Orciel & Kringus were just put into auction (duration, 3 days). 👌

@appleblizzard thank you very much for joining the auctions and for the wishes. ❤️

1,136 posts

taunter • 20 December 2023 at 9:57 AM

@sinthr

About how much EC will the starting bid be for the slysal? I'm just trying to calculate how much EC I might need to save. Thanks!

Deleted • 20 December 2023 at 10:10 AM

@taunter Slysal will be placed at original re-release price, so 10mil ECs. 👌✨